It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
Derpowitz: Dead By Daylight game and DLC giveaways have been ongoing at Alienware Arena and SteelSeries for the last couple of days.

https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2153814/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/dead-by-daylight-dlc-key-giveaway

https://games.steelseries.com/giveaway/2035907300/dead-by-daylight-steam-game-key-limited-giveaway

https://games.steelseries.com/giveaway/1428014012/dead-by-daylight-dlc-madness-key-giveaway

The Alienware Arena base game giveaway is finished but they're still giving away DLC's, and SteelSeries looks like it's still giving away both. According to this link, you need to be at minimum level 2 in Alienware Arena to participate in their DLC giveaways, and needed to have been at minimum level 5 to participate in their (now expired) base game giveaway.
Well for the very reason of the level requirement this giveaway is not very accessible - for this exact reason alienware arena giveaways are not really posted here - they do require quite some amount of work in order to be eligible and it's not really the kind of work that can be done within short period of time (it does require prolonged efforts on the platform in order to reach said levels).
But you get a + for an effort ;)
B1tF1ghter: Well for the very reason of the level requirement this giveaway is not very accessible - for this exact reason alienware arena giveaways are not really posted here - they do require quite some amount of work in order to be eligible and it's not really the kind of work that can be done within short period of time (it does require prolonged efforts on the platform in order to reach said levels).
But you get a + for an effort ;)
But as mentioned in my post, there’s also the ongoing SteelSeries giveaways that don’t require any levelling up, just a basic free membership.
Post edited June 16, 2021 by Derpowitz
low rated
Derpowitz: But as mentioned in my post, there’s also the ongoing SteelSeries giveaways that don’t require any levelling up, just a basic free membership.
Do you have a link? I cannot find the SteelSeries...
low rated
Andtha: Do you have a link? I cannot find the SteelSeries...
The SteelSeries links are there in my original post. You have to be quick though, these keys get snapped up almost immediately whenever they drop, I should have specifically labeled it as a limited giveaway.
high rated
Absolute Drift is free here on GOG as the second giveaway of the Summer Sale!
low rated
Derpowitz: The SteelSeries links are there in my original post. You have to be quick though, these keys get snapped up almost immediately whenever they drop, I should have specifically labeled it as a limited giveaway.
I was greeted with "no keys left" so I completely forgot about it when I read your last posting and thought to myself: "Which SteelSeries?!?" So it was clearly my fault. Sorry.
FULL AND COMPLETE EPIC GAMES WEEKLY INFORMATION POST

posted after giveaway is officially active: 11AM EST Epic Games Server time

Now FREE for a limited time

 ▪ Overcooked 2: Link

A sequel to the first popular couch co-op cooking action game! Work together and win! Can also be a friendship breaker.

 ▪ Hell is Other Demons: Link

A 8-bit action-platform shooter and dungeon crawler! Fight demons and crazy boss fights!

Grab them here until next week

Other giveaways:
Nothing else this week

Next week - Sonic Mania and Horizon Chase Turbo
low rated
Ain't it lovely how the easy obvious front page stuff that everyone knows about is getting upvoted, but I post something that hardly anyone knows about from two different sources which constitutes an actual giveaway and I get downvotes? I’m glad to see game devs have such terrific people frequenting their giveaways.
Post edited June 17, 2021 by Derpowitz
Derpowitz: Ain't it lovely how the easy obvious front page stuff that everyone knows about is getting upvoted, but I post something that hardly anyone knows about from two different sources which constitutes an actual giveaway and I get downvotes? I’m glad to see game devs have such terrific people frequenting their giveaways.
The Alienware one is gated behind their ridiculous leveling system and the SteelSeries one quickly ran out of keys. It only makes sense that an unlimited giveaway like the ones drxenija shares are more popular. That said, the downvotes are coming from the same troll morons that downvote anything that isn't directly a giveaway, so yeah, don't think too much of it.
Post edited June 17, 2021 by JakobFel
low rated
You didn't get downvotes, drama queen. The post with the giveaway is neutral.
All the subsequent posts got downvotes because that's how a few forum lurkers want it to be, links only. This will get downvoted too. Get over it.
low rated
twifight: You didn't get downvotes, drama queen. The post with the giveaway is neutral.
All the subsequent posts got downvotes because that's how a few forum lurkers want it to be, links only. This will get downvoted too. Get over it.
For starters, I'm pretty sure the original post got downvoted by several people too. Regardless, the subsequent posts were to clarify things for people who got confused over certain details, I would have sent them chat messages if that option was accessible for them.

I know there are trolls downvoting everything without links, still going to point out that those kinds of parasites will be the reason the world runs out of clean air and starts WW3 in 50 years. Thanks for stating the obvious and have yerself a real swell day!
Post edited June 17, 2021 by Derpowitz
Absolute Drift is currently free on gog
low rated
Try GRIME DEMO on Steam (Free trial).

Destroys. Absorbs. Grow. GRIME is a frenetic and unrelenting action-adventure RPG in which you crush enemies with living weapons that mutate in form and function, then consume their remains with a black hole to strengthen your receptacle as you destroy a world of intrigue and horror...

Link: GRIME STEAM DEMO. | GamePlay-YT.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Try A Musical Story DEMO on Steam (Free trial).

‘A Musical Story’ is a rhythm game set against a 70s backdrop. Explore the memories of Gabriel, a young man trying to come to terms with his situation through the connections to his musical memory.

Link: A Musical Story DEMO. | GamePlay-YT.
Post edited June 17, 2021 by UCrest
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1315443/Battlefield_4_Vehicle_Shortcut_Bundle/

Obviously you need to own the Battlefield 4 base game on Steam in order to claim it.
Derpowitz: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1315443/Battlefield_4_Vehicle_Shortcut_Bundle/

Obviously you need to own the Battlefield 4 base game on Steam in order to claim it.
I have the base game on origin :\