It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
I just now went back and got the free starter pack.
Then I clicked buy now on drxenija's GOTY link, and the discount was 100%.

I haven't linked my Steam and Epic accounts.
drxenija: Other giveaways:
Hitman 1 - GOTY
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/hitman-3--access-pass-hitman-1-goty-edition-01

Hit BUY NOW and get 100% off.
Must have Hitman 3 Starter pack that I posted a few days ago.

Next week - 3 out of 10: Season Two
Derpowitz: I only see a 50% discount option when I go there, even at the checkout. Do you already own Hitman 1 for Epic by any chance? I just read that owners of the Steam versions of Hitman 1 & 2 can now have their content added to Hitman 3 on Epic by registering your Steam and Epic accounts at the developer’s website, free of charge. This feature was not initially planned but apparently Epic’s CEO intervened and sorted it out.

Edit: I own Hitman 1 & 2 on Steam with full content so I’ll attempt to confirm shortly.
This offer is intended for those who own HITMAN (2016) on Epic. The standard version was given away in Aug 2020 and it's enough to let you claim the DLC.

Since you own the Steam version you have to go to the official site to link your accounts. This will add the corresponding access packs to your Epic account.

Source: PCGamesN
Post edited April 01, 2021 by FlavioV
FlavioV: This offer is intended for those who own HITMAN (2016) on Epic. The standard version was given away in Aug 2020 and it's enough to let you claim the DLC.

Since you own the Steam version you have to go to the official site to link your accounts. This will add the corresponding access packs to your Epic account.

Source: PCGamesN
Done! Thanks for the assist.

Some important tips for people looking to link their Steam and Epic accounts to IOI:

1. Create a standard account with IO Interactive, then log out.
2. Proceed to log in again but this time with your Epic account, you will then be provided with the option to link it to the standard account you just created in step 1.
3. Repeat step 2 with your Steam account and any other accounts you wish to link, then head to your account settings page to get links for claiming all of your rewards and unlocking your content (check the section marked "Location Importing").
4. Profit.
Post edited April 01, 2021 by Derpowitz
high rated
https://store.steampowered.com/app/619700/Steel_Rats/

Steel Rats
Don't forget the free Steel Rats Skins DLC
Post edited April 02, 2021 by drxenija
Indiegala
 ▪ World's Dawn (A game for anime fans)
Post edited April 02, 2021 by drxenija
high rated
Steel Rats (GOG) is Free

∘ Add the Free DLC too.
Post edited April 02, 2021 by Leucurus
low rated
This whole Hitman GOTY thing has been a complete mess.. I've claimed all these starter packs and all, when I own the standard version of Hitman 1 on Epic, it's like I have to BUY Hitman 3 to get this "Free Hitman 1 GOTY" thing..
But I see people saying they did 87 steps and claimed their free GOTY pass or upgrade..
I give up this is just crazy man. I can't find any 100% off link inside the Epic Launcher.
low rated
LukeHimself: This whole Hitman GOTY thing has been a complete mess.. I've claimed all these starter packs and all, when I own the standard version of Hitman 1 on Epic, it's like I have to BUY Hitman 3 to get this "Free Hitman 1 GOTY" thing..
But I see people saying they did 87 steps and claimed their free GOTY pass or upgrade..
I give up this is just crazy man. I can't find any 100% off link inside the Epic Launcher.
It always showed a 50% discount ($14.99) for me but clicking "Buy now" loaded the order with a 100% discount.
LukeHimself: This whole Hitman GOTY thing has been a complete mess.. I've claimed all these starter packs and all, when I own the standard version of Hitman 1 on Epic, it's like I have to BUY Hitman 3 to get this "Free Hitman 1 GOTY" thing..
Randalator: It always showed a 50% discount ($14.99) for me but clicking "Buy now" loaded the order with a 100% discount.
IT WORKED!!! I just opened the Epic Games Launcher, added the $14.99 "GOTY upgrade" to my cart, and it showed up as "$0.00"!! No warning or description ANYWHERE besides vague language of "if you buy this game you get this for this if you own this".. Awesome, thanks man.
low rated
Randalator: It always showed a 50% discount ($14.99) for me but clicking "Buy now" loaded the order with a 100% discount.
LukeHimself: IT WORKED!!! I just opened the Epic Games Launcher, added the $14.99 "GOTY upgrade" to my cart, and it showed up as "$0.00"!! No warning or description ANYWHERE besides vague language of "if you buy this game you get this for this if you own this".. Awesome, thanks man.
There seems to be a pretty good amount of DLC cross-linking between Epic titles and DLC owned on other launchers. I've noticed it for titles and DLC's that can be purchased both on uPlay and Steam (I have a lot of redundant duplicates on different launchers), at least in cases where some kind of connection to your Ubisoft account is ultimately established- if you buy DLC's from Steam, they will often carry over to the version purchased for uPlay, and vice-versa. They may not show up in Steam if you purchase the DLC's for the uPlay version but you'll see them in the game, at least in the cases I've personally tested.

In the latest DLC cross-linking example I just discovered: I purchased Rage 2 Deluxe edition on sale for the Bethesda launcher, then acquired the standard edition in the recent Epic giveaway for free. With my Epic account linked to my Bethesda account, today I decided to try installing and launching Rage 2 from my Epic launcher, and in the game store it shows that I've already purchased the deluxe content.
Post edited April 04, 2021 by Derpowitz
low rated
So you needed to have gotten that one Hitman game for free in Augest of last year or have already purchased it on epic for this to work?
low rated
myconv: So you needed to have gotten that one Hitman game for free in Augest of last year or have already purchased it on epic for this to work?
You need to have Hitman 3 starter pack or better on Epic, and Hitman 1 and/or 2 on Epic/Steam, whether purchased or given away, in order to unlock the relevant content.

I have Hitman 1 & 2 for Steam, and I followed the Steam linking procedures I posted above. In the Epic launcher, within the Hitman 3 add-on management section, it now shows that I have 4 DLC’s unlocked for Hitman 3 in addition to the basic starter pack from the current giveaway: the basic levels from vanilla Hitman 1 & 2, the extra levels for Hitman 1 GOTY, and the Hitman 2 expansion levels.

On the add-ons store page it says I own the basic level add-ons from vanilla Hitman 1 & 2 and the extra levels from Hitman 1 GOTY, but not the extra content from Hitman 2 Gold. I’m assuming this is just some Epic store quirk and that the “Hitman 2 expansion” content in the add-ons management section is Steam’s equivalent, because I have the full versions of Hitman 1 & 2 on Steam with all the extra content.
low rated
Leucurus: Steel Rats (GOG) is Free

∘ Add the Free DLC too.
It's saying 80% off. Is there a trick to get it free or am I simply too late?
Leucurus: Steel Rats (GOG) is Free

∘ Add the Free DLC too.
DangerPlankton: It's saying 80% off. Is there a trick to get it free or am I simply too late?
Unfortunately, too late.