It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
FULL AND COMPLETE EPIC GAMES WEEKLY INFORMATION POST

posted after giveaway is officially active: 11AM EST Epic Games Server time

Now FREE for a limited time

 ▪ Surviving Mars: Link

Surviving Mars is a sci-fi city builder all about colonizing Mars and surviving the process.
Build your own colony in SPACE! Collect resources and upgrade your research level!
See how long you can last for!

Grab them here until next week

Other giveaways:
Surviving Mars - Mysteries Resupply Pack: Link

Next week - The Fall
low rated
New F2P games were also added to Epic Games for those of you interested:
Primordials - Battle of Gods

Gravewood High Demo

Season 3 for Hyper Scape is out too. If you added the game before, you would need to re-add it.
Hyper Scape Season 3
Post edited March 11, 2021 by drxenija
high rated
https://store.steampowered.com/app/43110/Metro_2033/
Crayta (Early Access) is also free from Epic...
Little Kite freebie at Indiegala.
This popped up in my Discovery Queue GET OUT!

It's free and the reviews are good.

So act accordingly ;-P
low rated
philipp_chris: This popped up in my Discovery Queue GET OUT!

So act accordingly ;-P
this is not a giveaway smh
philipp_chris: This popped up in my Discovery Queue GET OUT!

So act accordingly ;-P
GoodOlG: this is not a giveaway smh
True, you can down vote, no problem.
Here's another one but only for adults

Kings - Act I
Post edited March 13, 2021 by philipp_chris
https://store.steampowered.com/app/798790/PolyCube/

From 4.99 USD to free to keep because they are going out of business
low rated
Derpowitz: Thanks for the info, is it possible to download the English language version of the game this way? Can anyone make an account anywhere in the world or is the promo only valid for residents of Spain?
TurdFerguson87: Short answer: No, and no.

Long answer:
Hey I just wanted to say thanks so much for this detailed post, it sounds like you really know your stuff! Wish I had someone like you around when my system's event viewer fills up with errors, procmon gives me access denied messages for processes that have full security permissions, and Microsoft's "tech support" only knows how to tell people to reset their computers when the no-brainer stuff doesn't work. Just upgraded to Win 10 Pro and it didn't go very smoothly, so after desperately trying to fix all the bugs I decided to just throw in the towel and do what Microsoft employees with 3 days of training would tell me to do. *Sigh*

Anyhow it seems like there's a lot of work involved in getting this game for free and translating it to English when I don't even know what this game is actually about! I'll take a pass on this one and just wait until they put the English version on sale or give it away (if ever), but I very much appreciate the technical info for future reference.

P.S. I still don't get how Alex Trebek didn't know that doggies go "moo"
Post edited March 13, 2021 by Derpowitz
philipp_chris: Here's another one but only for adults

Kings - Act I
Not for Germans. At least until Steam implements an age verification system ...
Gray Cat is free on IG:
Link

A hardcore 2D platformer. Meow!~
Post edited March 15, 2021 by drxenija
https://freebies.indiegala.com/mushroom-cats-2
2 Lara Croft games for free on twitter if you do 2 steps : https://twitter.com/SquareEnix/status/1372242764084117508