It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ His favorite game is The Witcher 3 GOTY Edition.
^His favorite game is one he never finished. Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty. He never finished it because he once hid in a locker to hide from guards and saw a poster of a woman in a swimsuit. He never left that locker. Hes been masterbating to the poster ever since.......game released in 2001.
Post edited March 28, 2022 by every1hasnames
^ His favorite game is one he never finished. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. He never finished it because he saw snakes and vermin crawling on the jungle ground which creeped him out so much that he had to hide on top of a rock. He never left that rock. He has been shaking in fear and disgust ever since ... game released in 2004.
^ was told at very very young age, to learn to swim or eat seafood. He really doesn't like seafood at all. Today, his swimming skill is more than a match to a professional swimming athlete.
^ He is the professional swimmer in question and he regularly swims to Sri Lanka and back.
^ Only swims in the bathtub.
^ is so terrified of water that they haven't bathed since they were two. Now everyone senses HeresMyAccount a mile away through their nose.
Post edited March 29, 2022 by Hapygoo
^ Never learned the word "smells".
^ Forgot to point out that Hapygoo also thinks that "noes" is a word.
^ Spreads his own particular brand of incontinent incompetency all over this forum.
^ He must have forgot to tell HeresMyAccount that I know two girls named Noe; I just love when the two Noes and I get together.
^ He conveniently failed to mention that the two "girls" named Noe are just as ancient as he is.
Some people don't know that "noes" is plural for "no" (neither did I till I looked it up)
^ After looking it up, promptly used nose, knows and noes in a single sentence.
^ Believes that nobody knows where they might end up. Nobody knows ... *starts humming*