It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: I'm sorry to hear that. Can you elaborate a bit. What exactly did you do and what were the symptoms? Which browser did you use?
dick1982: firefox. version 36.0 . like i said tried clicking on the forum button,and each click seemed to open up a forum a few times over(more than 6 tabs opened up after i posted that previous message). oh and i was eventually able to close SOME of the tabs. all those opened tabs seem to make my PC lag. had to exit FF completely, open it up again then choose "close all tabs to the right" to close them all.
Which forum button? Which search did you perform?
see attached pic?
Attachments:
magoggie.jpg (213 Kb)
dick1982: see attached pic?
Are you able to reproduce it now?

I have pressed these buttons hundreds of times on 5 different browsers without seeing this bug, so I find it difficult to reproduce it myself.

Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. Could you please tell me which tab options are checked/unchecked in your browser (under Tools -> Options -> General -> Tabs)? Could you please tell me which browser add-ons you use?
Post edited May 19, 2015 by mrkgnao
don't really feel like reproducing it . but screenshot-ed my tab options and add-ons in firefox.
Attachments:
dick1982: don't really feel like reproducing it . but screenshot-ed my tab options and add-ons in firefox.
Thank you. I will attempt to reproduce the problem.
high rated
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Version 5.1.0 has been released with the following features:

* Added filtering by and display of changelogs, for those games that have them
high rated
Thought to check the new "Get from GOG" system, since it was mentioned a few days ago that new links were found to bypass GOG's new account system. The result pop-up from MaGog showed that some games weren't recognised and advised to post the sreengrab here, so that's what I did. Without doubt, the wishlisted game "1426781547" is Prehistorik 1+2 as I wishlisted that one just now and Magog's database hasn't been updated yet with today's addition. About the others I have no idea though...
Anyways, thanks again mrkgnao for your constant efforts on MaGog! :)

edit-typos
Attachments:
Post edited May 21, 2015 by Treasure
high rated
Treasure: Thought to check the new "Get from GOG" system, since it was mentioned a few days ago that new links were found to bypass GOG's new account system. The result pop-up from MaGog showed that some games weren't recognised and advised to post the sreengrab here, so that's what I did. Without doubt, the wishlisted game "1426781547" is Prehistorik 1+2 as I wishlisted that one just now and Magog's database hasn't been updated yet with today's addition. About the others I have no idea though...
Anyways, thanks again mrkgnao for your constant efforts on MaGog! :)

edit-typos
Thank you! As I mentioned, I expected some unknowns.

Regarding the owned ones, could you please check the following links (while logged in) and tell me what you see. If it's some text beginning with {"title":"Something Something Something", please copy paste the "Something Something Something" here. If it's empty or inaccessible, let me know.

https://www.gog.com/account/gameDetails/1207665341.json
https://www.gog.com/account/gameDetails/1207665463.json
https://www.gog.com/account/gameDetails/1207666133.json
https://www.gog.com/account/gameDetails/1207666803.json
https://www.gog.com/account/gameDetails/1429023691.json
https://www.gog.com/account/gameDetails/1429024026.json

Regarding the wishlisted one, it's not Prehistorik (1430913339). It's Going Cardboard. I didn't consider that people will have movies in their games wishlist. I seldom remember that GOG even sells movies. I'll find a way to deal with it. Will take a few days.
high rated
mrkgnao: Thank you! As I mentioned, I expected some unknowns.

Regarding the owned ones, could you please check the following links (while logged in) and tell me what you see. If it's some text beginning with {"title":"Something Something Something", please copy paste the "Something Something Something" here. If it's empty or inaccessible, let me know.

https://www.gog.com/account/gameDetails/1207665341.json
This one is {"title":"TPB AFK: The Pirate Bay Away from Keyboard"

This one is {"title":"Art of Playing, The"

This one is {"title":"The Gamers: Director\u2019s Cut" - yeah, I got the freebie movies...

This one is {"title":"Angry Video Game Nerd: The Movie" - I bought and watched that one-pretty good movie btw, if you like AVGN's shows...

This one is "title":"Hearts of Iron II" -in MaGog for that one I think it says "I, mrkgnao, do not own this game etc" so that might have something to do with this...

This one is {"title":"Hearts of Iron II: Doomsday" - same note as above...

mrkgnao: Regarding the wishlisted one, it's not Prehistorik (1430913339). It's Going Cardboard. I didn't consider that people will have movies in their games wishlist. I seldom remember that GOG even sells movies. I'll find a way to deal with it. Will take a few days.
Ah yes, I had forgotten myself I had that one wishlisted - this movie looks slightly interesting to me (I like boardgames), but since most other movies don't interest me (and I already have the non-free one that interested me-AVGN movie), I only had that one in there. So does that mean that the "Get from GOG" links now recognise even newly added games, despite the database not having been updated yet? That's interesting...

All in all, that's probably why I had no clue what games were missing - mostly movies were missing (but that's no big deal) (and HOI II, but that's about the only game missing...)
Thanks again for the reply and your diligence with MaGog! :-)
Post edited May 21, 2015 by Treasure
high rated
Treasure:
Thank you so much.

So movies are listed in both the wishlisted and owned ID lists. Will have to give priority to solving it, hopefully this weekend.

As for Hearts of Iron II, MaGog knows the ID's of games I do not own, but it has no way (that I know of) of finding out the ID's of constituents of an unbundled game if I do not own it. Previously, MaGog was able to figure it out by comparing the sub-game's name to Barry_Woodward's (and others') shelf on the wiki, but that avenue is now closed because of the new account system breaking things left and right, including the wiki.

So from now on I will have to depend on the reports of diligent users such as yourself.

Concerning Prehistorik, MaGog cannot "Get From GOG" games before identifying them, but the identification happens about half an hour before the results appear online, so depending on when you ran your Get From GOG, it is possible that you did it sometime in that half hour (would probably be 15:00-15:30 Cyprus time).

Finally, I too love boardgames (e.g. Race For the Galaxy, San Juan, Seven Wonders, Lords of Waterdeep, Nations, Saint Petersburg, Thurn and Taxis, etc.), but probably not enough to buy movies about them on GOG (or elsewhere).

Thank you again.
Post edited May 21, 2015 by mrkgnao
high rated
Treasure:
mrkgnao: Thank you so much.

---

Concerning Prehistorik, MaGog cannot "Get From GOG" games before identifying them, but the identification happens about half an hour before the results appear online, so depending on when you ran your Get From GOG, it is possible that you did it sometime in that half hour (would probably be 15:00-15:30 Cyprus time).

Finally, I too love boardgames (e.g. Race For the Galaxy, San Juan, Seven Wonders, Lords of Waterdeep, Nations, Saint Petersburg, Thurn and Taxis, etc.), but not enough to buy movies on GOG.

Thank you again.
You're welcome - and thank you again! :-)

Yeah, I think I did use the "get from gog" thing indeed at about 3 in the afternoon in my timezone - since I posted right before having lunch, and used the get from gog shortly before that. Well, I didn't know this "behind the scenes" detail- next time I'll wait for the database to update then, just to be certain...

As for the boardgames, I guess it might seem very weird that I wasn't aware of the boardgames you mention - in fact, I wishlisted "Going Carboard" just because I recognised Settlers of Catan in the pics/trailer ; I have that one on my phone, and would like to get the physical version of it too (problem being I don't have enough people to play this game -or any other boardgame as a matter of fact- with ; my friends aren't very into boardgames and gaming in general), so I have a slight interest for boardgames but not enough for me to buy the movie before it gets a very steep discount or something...

Anyways, glad to be of help and keep up the good work! :-)
high rated
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Version 5.1.1 has been released with the following features:

* Added very basic movie support to MaGog, to allow it to silently ignore owned and wishlisted movies when using the "Get From GOG" feature [reported by Treasure]
high rated
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Version 5.2.0 has been released with the following features:

* Changed the "Wishlisted By" field to be based on the new GOG public wishlists (for people opting in here) rather than the obsolete wiki wishlists
high rated
WARNING: Magog was unable to identify the following "owned" games:
1207666813 = "Pillars of Eternity"

The rest redirect me to the home page.
Post edited May 27, 2015 by Jagger2k7
high rated

WARNING: Magog was unable to identify the following "owned" games:
Jagger2k7: 1207666813 = "Pillars of Eternity"

The rest redirect me to the home page.
Thank you very much for letting me know. Which edition of Pillars of Eternity do you have?