It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

my process is easy:

I'm not scum, I'm a town PR - not just trying to keep myself alive for myself, ya know?

as long as someone else gets lynched I know I have a higher chance of hitting scum than if I go down - no one seems interested in lift, and now with how things have progressed here JMich has put himself in the spotlight in my eyes:

self-vote after such tiny push just PINGPINGPINGs, especially that it came from JMich

gee, Darko, you do sound really defensive now....upset I'm not going through ehhhhh?
drealmer7: gee, Darko, you do sound really defensive now....upset I'm not going through ehhhhh?
If you say so.
drealmer7: gee, Darko, you do sound really defensive now....upset I'm not going through ehhhhh?
DarkoD13: If you say so.
I didn't say so. I asked a question after giving my POV...
Vote drealmer7 again.

You're just thrownig names around without even trying to say why and it reeks of despair.
DarkoD13: Vote drealmer7 again.

You're just thrownig names around without even trying to say why and it reeks of despair.
?

mel gibson

harriet tubman

clive barker

that's throwing names around...

not desperate, just trying to convince of the Truth of my innocence - a lynch would begood too, you can't blame me for wanting another lynch
Unvote Hunter
Vote Darko

drealmer could be lying through his teeth about his role, but it's definitely not towny to take the risk to lynch him now; plenty of time on D2 if the night doesn't prove anything one way or another.
The <23 minutes to deadline vote count:

Drealmer (3): Wyrm, Lift, Darko
Nacho (2): Hunter, Brasas
JMich (2): Nacho, Jmich
Lift (1): Drealmer
Darko (1): Trial

Not voting (1): Trent

Maj = 6, Drealmer closest to being smurfed into the Smurfmatic Smurfmotabulator at S-3.

Deadline is Thursday 11/17 at 11:45 AM (pacific).

Let me know if your vote is not where you want it.
Post edited November 17, 2016 by bler144
gogtrial34987: Unvote Hunter
Vote Darko

drealmer could be lying through his teeth about his role, but it's definitely not towny to take the risk to lynch him now; plenty of time on D2 if the night doesn't prove anything one way or another.
So we do nothing D1, wait for a potential cop to use their action on him, hope for the best and go through the same things D2?
gogtrial34987: In your own words please, if I'm town (which you seem to not entirely discount), what's the case for Nacho being scum?
Hypothetically if you're town then he just wants to be seen defending you so that if you're lynched and flip town he gets some credibility on d2.
Nachomamma8: Vote: drealmer7
No unvote here, yet drealmer reacted as if he really was at L-1.

Was this deliberate on Nacho's part?
Was this deliberate on Drealmer's part?

How good are these people?
gogtrial34987: Unvote Hunter
Vote Darko

DarkoD13: So we do nothing D1, wait for a potential cop to use their action on him, hope for the best and go through the same things D2?
there's no cop or doctor in this setup, it's been revealed now at least partially what we have
DarkoD13: So we do nothing D1, wait for a potential cop to use their action on him, hope for the best and go through the same things D2?
drealmer7: there's no cop or doctor in this setup, it's been revealed now at least partially what we have
If you are lying there could be a cop or doctor still in the game.
Nachomamma8: Vote: drealmer7
gogtrial34987: No unvote here, yet drealmer reacted as if he really was at L-1.

Was this deliberate on Nacho's part?
Was this deliberate on Drealmer's part?

How good are these people?
I figured it was possible that this was relevant:

For my sanity, I will require you to unvote before any new vote will be counted. Unless you think you have some special power granting you extra votes, in which case, go nuts and just cast a 2nd vote.

and didn't want to take the risk of being lynched without claiming/giving ppl a chance to not kill me
oops that was suposed to be quoted:
bler144: For my sanity, I will require you to unvote before any new vote will be counted. Unless you think you have some special power granting you extra votes, in which case, go nuts and just cast a 2nd vote.
Post edited November 17, 2016 by drealmer7
gogtrial34987: drealmer could be lying through his teeth about his role, but it's definitely not towny to take the risk to lynch him now; plenty of time on D2 if the night doesn't prove anything one way or another.
Scum would be taking a massive risk leaving him alive. Easy shade on the next day, but then if we mislynch him on D2, that'll point big fingers.

If he is who he says he is, there's no cop (excluding 10th role unknowns).
drealmer7: there's no cop or doctor in this setup, it's been revealed now at least partially what we have
trentonlf: If you are lying there could be a cop or doctor still in the game.
sure, but I'm not - can't blame you for keeping that in mind, of course

but now scum knows what they're up against and I'm dead tonight unless I can jail the person trying to kill me :|

I figure anyaway