It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lucasfilm strikes back.

January 27:
It's been a long weekend for Star Wars™ fans among us. Today marks the return of Lucasfilm on GOG.com: WAVE II, with the final batch of three Star Wars™ titles:

A 20% launch discount awaits those who join the fight against the dark side in the next 72-hours with three new releases:
Star Wars™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
<i>Star Wars&trade;</i> Republic Commando
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade; Starfighter&trade;

As the Wave II timer ticks down to a zero for the last time, one of the most exciting weeks in the history of GOG.com comes to a close. We couldn't be happier with the series of amazing titles we added to our catalog this week, and we're proud to have teamed up with ©Disney Interactive to finally restore six iconic Star Wars™ games back into the hands of gamers exclusively on GOG.com.

January 22:
The time is now! Lucasfilm strikes back with three more Star Wars™ classics available now on GOG.com! This means the exclusive GOG.com digital premiere of two more spacefaring titles:
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade;: Rogue Squadron - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade; Rebellion - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!

<i>Star Wars</i>&trade; Empire at War: Gold Pack is now also available for purchase, DRM-free with a 72-hour, 20% launch discount!

The timer is still ticking, so stay tuned for one more reveal from ©Disney Interactive and GOG.com!

January 20:
A long time ago in a galaxy near you, ©Disney Interactive and <B>GOG.com</B> teamed up to bring you the holy grail of classic gaming: six Lucasfilm cult-classics were added to our DRM-free catalog, including three titles which saw their digital premiere on GOG.com. We also made a promise to bring you many more cult-classics in the future and, believe us, we did not forget.

Today, with great pride and joy, we're excited to announce Wave II of Lucasfilm games on GOG.com! Starting right now, six new Star Wars™ classics are available in our DRM-free Lucasfilm/Disney catalog. This includes three amazing titles available, for the first time in digital distribution, exclusively on GOG.com:
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade;: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade;: X-Wing Alliance&trade; - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade; Galactic Battlegrounds Saga - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!

We're also celebrating the DRM-free release of these Star Wars™ games with a 72-hour 20% launch discount:
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade; Battlefront&trade; II
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade;: Dark Forces
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade; Knights of the Old Republic&trade; II: The Sith Lords&trade;

Just in case you missed your chance last time, you can grab three more Lucasfilm classics for the same 20% discount, until Friday, January 30, at 1:59 PM GMT!
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade; Knights of the Old Republic&trade;
Indiana Jones&reg; and the Fate of Atlantis&trade;
The Secret of Monkey Island&trade;: Special Edition

Our Lucasfilm/Disney is made that much more impressive today thanks to our team-up with ©Disney Interactive. The 6 new Star Wars™ releases, which include 3 digital premieres exclusively on GOG.com, are barely the beginning. We're not saying more right now, but we know the wait will be worth it for six great reasons - keep watching the front page and stay tuned for more exciting Lucasfilm titles releasing on GOG.com when the timer strikes zero!
Post edited January 27, 2015 by Konrad
I don't each vegetables at all; their wheelchairs are too hard to chew.
lunah: This is not a matter of anal retentiveness, but a matter of retaining the integrity of language and it's ease of understanding and learning.
OK that made me smile.
GOG, from your office in Poland you're now one of the guardians of the English language, please help to retain its integrity!

PS:
*its ease of understanding ;-)
low rated
Piranjade: PS:
*its ease of understanding ;-)
You expect too much from a constipated man. When it won't come out the butt, it must come out the other direction.
Post edited January 23, 2015 by lunah
All hail GOG! The kings with great mission to maintain integrity of English language!
ShadowWulfe: All hail GOG! The kings with great mission to maintain integrity of English language!
That's Licurg's job FYI. :P
matthewarcilla:
Alterego1972: You could find additional information here :STAR WARS&reg;: Knights of the Old Republic series
Thanks!
So only one more batch?

Getting really nervous. Star Wars is great and everything, but I'm here for the adventure games...
one more batch in Wave 2.... im assuming there will be other Waves at some point??
yogsloth: So only one more batch?

Getting really nervous. Star Wars is great and everything, but I'm here for the adventure games...
One more Star Wars batch for now.
From the press release:

"Hello, what have we here? Three new Star Wars games are available on GOG.com today, including two digital debuts:

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3D (digital distribution premiere)
Star Wars Rebellion (digital distribution premiere)
Star Wars Empire at War: Gold Pack
And on January 27, three more classics will be available!

Star Wars Republic Commando
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
Star Wars Starfighter
These releases bring the Lucasfilm catalog on GOG.com to a total of 18 games, spanning the Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Monkey Island, and Sam & Max franchises — with more to come. This deal is getting better all the time!"

Bolded text is mine.
yogsloth: So only one more batch?

Grargar: One more Star Wars batch for now.
From the press release:

"Hello, what have we here? Three new Star Wars games are available on GOG.com today, including two digital debuts:

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3D (digital distribution premiere)
Star Wars Rebellion (digital distribution premiere)
Star Wars Empire at War: Gold Pack
And on January 27, three more classics will be available!

Star Wars Republic Commando
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
Star Wars Starfighter
These releases bring the Lucasfilm catalog on GOG.com to a total of 18 games, spanning the Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Monkey Island, and Sam & Max franchises — with more to come. This deal is getting better all the time!"

Bolded text is mine.
Any information on outlaws!?
Soccorro: Any information on outlaws!?
None.
Grargar: None.
crap... I swear i'm gonna gift that shi...game as soon as it's released...
Oooh I hope Episode 1 Racer is among this string of Star Wars games. I loved that one soooo much as a kid. It would be a shame not to be able to play it again
For the record, I have the Steam releases of both Jedi Knight and Mysteires of the Sith, and they both run fine in Hardware graphics mode,on a Windows 7 64 bit computer with a Nvidia 660GX card. I don't see why GOG cannot do the same.
The real issue with the Steam releases was no soundtrack...though somebody released a patch for that. That is what I hope that GOG fixes.
filipinowhiteboy: Oooh I hope Episode 1 Racer is among this string of Star Wars games. I loved that one soooo much as a kid. It would be a shame not to be able to play it again
Nope, read above your last post.