It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lucasfilm strikes back.

January 27:
It's been a long weekend for Star Wars™ fans among us. Today marks the return of Lucasfilm on GOG.com: WAVE II, with the final batch of three Star Wars™ titles:

A 20% launch discount awaits those who join the fight against the dark side in the next 72-hours with three new releases:
Star Wars™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
<i>Star Wars&trade;</i> Republic Commando
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade; Starfighter&trade;

As the Wave II timer ticks down to a zero for the last time, one of the most exciting weeks in the history of GOG.com comes to a close. We couldn't be happier with the series of amazing titles we added to our catalog this week, and we're proud to have teamed up with ©Disney Interactive to finally restore six iconic Star Wars™ games back into the hands of gamers exclusively on GOG.com.

January 22:
The time is now! Lucasfilm strikes back with three more Star Wars™ classics available now on GOG.com! This means the exclusive GOG.com digital premiere of two more spacefaring titles:
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade;: Rogue Squadron - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade; Rebellion - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!

<i>Star Wars</i>&trade; Empire at War: Gold Pack is now also available for purchase, DRM-free with a 72-hour, 20% launch discount!

The timer is still ticking, so stay tuned for one more reveal from ©Disney Interactive and GOG.com!

January 20:
A long time ago in a galaxy near you, ©Disney Interactive and <B>GOG.com</B> teamed up to bring you the holy grail of classic gaming: six Lucasfilm cult-classics were added to our DRM-free catalog, including three titles which saw their digital premiere on GOG.com. We also made a promise to bring you many more cult-classics in the future and, believe us, we did not forget.

Today, with great pride and joy, we're excited to announce Wave II of Lucasfilm games on GOG.com! Starting right now, six new Star Wars™ classics are available in our DRM-free Lucasfilm/Disney catalog. This includes three amazing titles available, for the first time in digital distribution, exclusively on GOG.com:
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade;: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade;: X-Wing Alliance&trade; - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade; Galactic Battlegrounds Saga - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!

We're also celebrating the DRM-free release of these Star Wars™ games with a 72-hour 20% launch discount:
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade; Battlefront&trade; II
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade;: Dark Forces
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade; Knights of the Old Republic&trade; II: The Sith Lords&trade;

Just in case you missed your chance last time, you can grab three more Lucasfilm classics for the same 20% discount, until Friday, January 30, at 1:59 PM GMT!
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade; Knights of the Old Republic&trade;
Indiana Jones&reg; and the Fate of Atlantis&trade;
The Secret of Monkey Island&trade;: Special Edition

Our Lucasfilm/Disney is made that much more impressive today thanks to our team-up with ©Disney Interactive. The 6 new Star Wars™ releases, which include 3 digital premieres exclusively on GOG.com, are barely the beginning. We're not saying more right now, but we know the wait will be worth it for six great reasons - keep watching the front page and stay tuned for more exciting Lucasfilm titles releasing on GOG.com when the timer strikes zero!
Post edited January 27, 2015 by Konrad
Soccorro: How many waves are left?
Vythonaut: A better question would be: "How much money left?" :P
if gog manages to blow my 100 euro games budget... i'm gonna cry...
opeter2: They mean Dark Forces II: Jedi knight (it is the second game with Kyle Katarn and the first one with real 3D polygons).
Kyle Katarn is in the Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast too and I think this is what's going to be released, according to RPS.
Soccorro: if gog manages to blow my 100 euro games budget... i'm gonna cry...
100 is good! I have only 20 to spend and I have a hard time what to choose and what to leave for another time.. :-)
Post edited January 22, 2015 by Vythonaut
Vythonaut: Kyle Katarn is in the Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast too and I think this is what's going to be released, according to RPS.
The press release says Jedi Knight - Dark Forces II, though. Which seems a lot more logical. Wouldn't wanna release the first game in the series, and then the third. >_>
Vythonaut: Kyle Katarn is in the Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast too and I think this is what's going to be released, according to RPS.
Nope.
Extra link from VG247.
Post edited January 22, 2015 by Grargar
Still waiting for all the amazing NON-Star Wars adventure games that LucasFilm made.
GoG is seriously pulling no punches with these Star Wars releases. Some amazingly cool stuff going on!
so many more great games... how to choose...
ChorizoConWebo: Can't wait for Republic Commando >.<
Me too, me too ... :D
TheTingler: For some reason GOG haven't announced the final three games coming Tuesday in this post, so here they are:

Star Wars™ Republic Commando

Star Wars™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II

Star Wars™ Starfighter
Nice to know, Dark Forces II will be already instabuy (hope is bundled with Mysteries of the Sith)
FrodoBaggins: Still waiting for all the amazing NON-Star Wars adventure games that LucasFilm made.
Looks like you´ll have to wait for wave three then!

I don´t mind some waiting and I do enjoy these Star-Wars-Titles anyways! (they are instabuys for me!)
I certainly hope the GOG version of Jedi Knight II/Mysteries of the Sith works better than the Steam version. I've gotten Jedi Knight II to run pretty well after several fan-made patches and texture packs, but have had no luck with Mysteries of the Sith. Best I could do was software mode. It was ugly when the game was released, and it is extra ugly now.

Plus, I want Star Wars: Episode I Racer! The only decent prequel trilogy game! Actually, its more than decent. Its quite good.
Three more amazing releases!?! Arrgh, I need mo' moneys!!! Insta-wishlisted them, will definitely have to purchase them as soon as I get some more gaming funds! THANK YOU YET AGAIN GOG AND DISNEY!!!!!
Dark Forces 2 would make my year.
It seems I was badly informed, I think I missed several posts (4" screen browsing while at work!). Thanks for the links!

Nergal01: The press release says Jedi Knight - Dark Forces II, though. Which seems a lot more logical. Wouldn't wanna release the first game in the series, and then the third. >_>
You right, quite logical! :-)
When does the 72-hour discount window on KOTOR 2 run out?