It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: I've been putting this off long enough.

The manuals list is finally up-to-date!

Running out of space. Hopefully some manuals can be added soon to make the list smaller.
Personally speaking, I would remove the Aladdin manual since it's apparently the manual for the Amiga version (see the comment after clicking on the link) rather than the actual DOS version of the game. It's up to you however :)
Post edited October 05, 2016 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Personally speaking, I would remove the Aladdin manual since it's apparently the manual for the Amiga version (see the comment after clicking on the link) rather than the actual DOS version of the game. It's up to you however :)
Well, he took that entry from my own in the gogmix - I had noticed that comment at the time, but after checking the manual itself I was convinced there's absolutely no difference (especially as the manual doesn't even refer to the control scheme or anything).
Plus, removing like 3 lines of text won't much help him save space.

Running out of space. Hopefully some manuals can be added soon to make the list smaller.
I have an idea that might help once you well and truly run out of space: You can move the entire list of manuals (aka the LIST OF GAMES WITH MISSING MANUALS (Part I) , (Part II) and (Part III) ) in a new article you'll create in the gogwiki (or google docs or wherever else) and link to the new location. You can leave the appendices where they are since those aren't particularly big.
Post edited October 05, 2016 by Treasure

Treasure: I have an idea that might help once you well and truly run out of space: You can move the entire list of manuals (aka the LIST OF GAMES WITH MISSING MANUALS (Part I) , (Part II) and (Part III) ) in a new article you'll create in the gogwiki (or google docs or wherever else) and link to the new location. You can leave the appendices where they are since those aren't particularly big.
Yes, in fact an external spreadsheet is something much easier to update, once I'm absolutely out of space I'll probably go down that route.

JudasIscariot: Personally speaking, I would remove the Aladdin manual since it's apparently the manual for the Amiga version (see the comment after clicking on the link) rather than the actual DOS version of the game. It's up to you however :)
Did the physical DOS version of the game come with a manual back in the day?
Post edited October 05, 2016 by ZFR
ZFR: Did the physical DOS version of the game come with a manual back in the day?
Not sure, to be honest. Certainly having no luck finding a DOS copy on ebay and the like where they show the box contents...
ZFR: Did the physical DOS version of the game come with a manual back in the day?
JudasIscariot: Not sure, to be honest. Certainly having no luck finding a DOS copy on ebay and the like where they show the box contents...
Thank you. I'll add this to open questions and mention the Amiga version in the entry.
Judging by this photo, I would say yes.

http://www.oldgames.sk/images/collections/carhrozny/aladdin%20foto%206.jpg

http://www.oldgames.sk/collection/show.php?id=504
triock: Judging by this photo, I would say yes.

http://www.oldgames.sk/images/collections/carhrozny/aladdin%20foto%206.jpg

http://www.oldgames.sk/collection/show.php?id=504
Excellent. That settles it. Thanks.
Just added the manual for the newly released here Worms Armageddon
Post edited October 06, 2016 by Treasure
Treasure: Just added the manual for the newly released here Worms Armageddon
Thanks. Updated list.
ZFR: Machinarium
• Missing manual. French manual available here. No English replacement available yet.
URL seems dead.
I found the French manual here.
ZFR: Machinarium
• Missing manual. French manual available here. No English replacement available yet.
kbnrylaec: URL seems dead.
I found the French manual here.
That is where I had found it as well, but if you click the download link (the 2nd button that says telecharger -out of 3-very misleading!) you'll see it takes you to some random download service (and the 1st button says you win some raffle or something-shady as well...). At any rate, that page was confusing, so I had initally uploaded in that link that you now see as dead (and ZFR generally takes his info from my list, so...). In the meanwhile, I reuploaded everything from there to Google Drive after Google showed me warnings like "Uhh, that site is baaad!" (no idea if it was truly bad, but now it's dead, so it doesn't matter anymore). ZFR apparently forgot to change the link, that's all...
Post edited October 07, 2016 by Treasure
Machinarium updated to Google docs. I noticed I still have a few links pointing to pdf archive. I'll update all of them soon!
Post edited October 07, 2016 by ZFR
Added to my gogmix the manuals for the newly released here Titus the Fox and the french extra Moktar La Zoubida

edit-oh wait, I swear the manual as an extra wasn't there 10 mins ago!

->Still, can someone who bought it tell me if both the manuals for Titus and Moktar are there or only one (and if so, which one)?
Post edited October 13, 2016 by Treasure
Treasure: Added to my gogmix the manuals for the newly released here Titus the Fox and the french extra Moktar La Zoubida

edit-oh wait, I swear the manual as an extra wasn't there 10 mins ago!

->Still, can someone who bought it tell me if both the manuals for Titus and Moktar are there or only one (and if so, which one)?
It's the one for Titus :)
JudasIscariot: It's the one for Titus :)
Thanks!
Is there any way you can add the manual for Moktar in the extras as well? I myself originally found it here, only problem is it has a huge watermark and is a locked pdf. Maybe, if you have ways to remove those (I only removed the lock using a site), you could add that one as well... I don't know how feasible is that though, just asking...
Post edited October 13, 2016 by Treasure