It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Startrail: Prime has Shadows of Mordor free for the month of September. Go claim it! I've bought it without realizing it :(
JoaoPauloZA: Did you buy it for full price just to have it discounted a few minutes later? lol That happened to me.
Nope. Wasn't an insta-buy for me. Wonder if you can get a refund for that
JoaoPauloZA: Did you buy it for full price just to have it discounted a few minutes later? lol That happened to me.
Startrail: Nope. Wasn't an insta-buy for me. Wonder if you can get a refund for that
Many have reported that they have received refunds for the price change.
high rated
New permanently free game: Flashout 3D: Enhanced Edition
ConsulCaesar: New permanently free game: Flashout 3D: Enhanced Edition
Just saw this! Thanks!

Also, free Flashout 2 with every purchase of Flashout 3!

Not sure if it lasts till the discount on the 29th of September 2022 or its a permanent thing. We'll see
Post edited September 23, 2022 by Startrail
Free Master of Magic Classic as part of GOG 14th Anniversary Celebrations! Go go go!
Heads up that Shadow of War will be free on Prime Gaming this week. So hold off buying :)
And there it is :) Shadow of War on Prime Gaming now.
high rated
Free Video Game History Foundation Goodie Pack

https://www.gog.com/game/tvghf_goodie_pack_2022

Till the 9th of October 2022
Free A Plague Tale Digital Goodies from 17 October 2022 until 20 October 2022
Post edited October 18, 2022 by MartinRossi
The currently discounted Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko's Choice, via Newsletter, has the base game as that free gift - Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
Hard West 2 - Faithful Outlaw Reward appeared in my library, think it's a dlc but i don't own the base game so i wonder what this is about
Fonzer: Hard West 2 - Faithful Outlaw Reward appeared in my library, think it's a dlc but i don't own the base game so i wonder what this is about
You have more info than me, it is just Hard West 2 for me, the latest game in my library.

Except there is no game, no files to download, just a link to that game, and some mention of a DLC.

In reality it is just an advert in my library, and the HIDE option is grayed out.

Definitely not a good thing for GOG to start doing.

P.S. Either this is a mistake by GOG, or I have a Redeem key available somewhere, as surely GOG are not going to mess up our game count by doing adverts in our game library, adverts I am pretty sure no-one will be happy with.
Post edited October 18, 2022 by Timboli
It's just Hard West 2 for me as well. “You don't have the base product necessary to play the DLC. You can buy it below or redeem it if you already have the code.” I suspect that it's something that's gone wrong somehow and not deliberate advertisements at the moment.

Edit: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/hard_west_2_appeared_in_my_account_i_never_bought_that_game
Post edited October 18, 2022 by mk47at
mk47at: It's just Hard West 2 for me as well.
Actually I have just discovered that if you go into Orders & Settings, it tells you what it is.

This may only be happening to those who own the first game, Hard West. as I do. Maybe it is some bonus freebie.
Post edited October 18, 2022 by Timboli
Thanks everyone for the updates! Was away without internet for a few days! :)