It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Larian Studios is a Belgian video game developer that has been creating critically acclaimed titles for over 20 years. Their most recent release, Baldur's Gate III, has been in early access on GOG since October 2020. To celebrate the upcoming full release of the game, we are currently offering a sale on all Larian games!

The sale offers discounts up to 90% off on all Larian games available in our catalog – this is a great opportunity for both fans of the studio's previous titles to pick up some of their classic games at a discounted price, and for newcomers to try out Larian's unique approach to role-playing games.

One of Larian's most popular releases, Divinity: Original Sin 2, is included in the sale with a 60% discount. The game received universal acclaim for its deep character customization, engaging story, and intricate gameplay mechanics. The sale also includes other Larian titles, such as Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity, and Dragon Commander, all of which are available at discounted prices; with such a wide range of great deals, there's never been a better time to try out Larian's unique and engaging RPGs.

Don’t wait, dive into the world of Larian Studios – the offer ends on May 7th, 10 PM UTC!
O.o I almost thought they announce BG3 with discount. Almost xD
MatroxMedik: O.o I almost thought they announce BG3 with discount. Almost xD
Good bait, isn't it? :)
> Larian Studios is a Belgian video game developer

OMG, I've taken them for Germans!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf49sdKFEdM
high rated
• $0.59 • -90% • Beyond Divinity
• $0.59 • -90% • Divine Divinity
• $1.99 • -90% • Divinity 2: Developer's Cut
• $3.99 • -90% • Divinity: Dragon Commander
• $4.49 • -90% • Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition
• $13.99 • -65% • Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
• $17.99 • -60% • Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition
• $20.99 • -65% • Divinity: Original Sin - The Source Saga
• $24.49 • -65% • Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition Collector's Edition
• $32.99 • -45% • Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Divine Edition
• $49.49 • -45% • Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Eternal Edition
GOG.com: Larian Studios is a Belgian video game developer that has been creating critically acclaimed titles for over 20 years. [...]
And also Beyond Divinity. =P
Posting about a Larian sale and using BG3 artwork, but BG3 isn't included in the sale...
Fomalhaut30: Posting about a Larian sale and using BG3 artwork, but BG3 isn't included in the sale...
Advertising ghat "all Larian games" are on sale but not including BGIII is disingenuous and dishonest.
paladin181: Advertising ghat "all Larian games" are on sale but not including BGIII is disingenuous and dishonest.
Preorder or "in development" games are seldom on sale. Sure, it happens, but usually the discount would not be high anyway.

And yes, of course this whole sale is also meant as an advertiser for BG3.
Post edited May 05, 2023 by neumi5694
Yeah, cheap advertising move...
I wonder - would they ever consider selling the goodies for Divinity Original Sin as a separate package?
I would like to have soundtrack, but I don't want to buy the game for the second time.
I already own everything here, except BG3. Wishlisted for now.

Except for the usual ones that aren't marked as owned, since we bought them seperately...someday I know that issue be solved...
Post edited May 05, 2023 by gog2002x
polecat1: I wonder - would they ever consider selling the goodies for Divinity Original Sin as a separate package?
I would like to have soundtrack, but I don't want to buy the game for the second time.
Surprisingly, it's available for free on his own official website, along with all the other Divinity-franchise soundtracks that he composed (and at least some of his other stuff).
HunchBluntley: Surprisingly, it's available for free on his own official website, along with all the other Divinity-franchise soundtracks that he composed (and at least some of his other stuff).
Thanks for the link.

Doesn't D:OS 1's soundtrack also use many tracks of his from other games too?

What tracks would one have to get, exactly, to have a complete D:OS 1 soundtrack of all the music songs that are actually featured in the game? Seems like it would be a lot more than just the 22 tracks listed under that title on his website.
Post edited May 07, 2023 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
HunchBluntley: Surprisingly, it's available for free on his own official website, along with all the other Divinity-franchise soundtracks that he composed (and at least some of his other stuff).
Ancient-Red-Dragon: Thanks for the link.

Doesn't D:OS 1's soundtrack also use many tracks of his from other games too?

What tracks would one have to get, exactly, to have a complete D:OS 1 soundtrack of all the music songs that are actually featured in the game? Seems like it would be a lot more than just the 22 tracks listed under that title on his website.
No idea. I just found out about the download via various otherwise dead-end Google results informing me who the composer was -> Pokrovsky's Wikipedia page -> his official site. The only game in the series I've even tried so far is Divine Divinity, and I'm not generally the sort to listen to scores for films or games I haven't seen/played.