It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gamesfreak64: Another way would be to give these people the lowest wages,
so they can barely get around, maybe that would bring them back to reality, and maybe then they would see what they are doing to the people, by making up all these shitty rules.
if they only got extreme low wages or social security, they might get the picture that there's crisis all over the world, even in the western countties , where people still live in poverty.
Hunger and World Poverty for example... these are welknown in the third world countries
but if they keep shitting up the western community we will also face hunger and poverty aswell.
Only a matter of time, but they dont see it cause they can still go and do as they please, they dont know what low wages and poverty is, they only know how to spell it.

But unfortunately things will never turn out for the better, but only for the worse, so theres not much we can do about it.
gunsynd: Correct,As for me I have no Respect for Authority (as above) they are just LEECHES..
yup they are, but we still have to respect them.
So everytime they do something lame , only thing we can do is sigh....
nothing else can be done.
Ah well, things never change :D
gunsynd: Correct,As for me I have no Respect for Authority (as above) they are just LEECHES..
gamesfreak64: yup they are, but we still have to respect them.
War, war never changes......
...Aaaanyway, to return to the topic of lame time travel ideas...
I would get into a prank war with my past (and possibly future!) selves -- you know, travel back several years and draw penises all over my past self's sleeping face, short-sheet [distant-] future-me's bed, that sort of thing.
HunchBluntley: ...Aaaanyway, to return to the topic of lame time travel ideas...
I would get into a prank war with my past (and possibly future!) selves -- you know, travel back several years and draw penises all over my past self's sleeping face, short-sheet [distant-] future-me's bed, that sort of thing.
Best one yet!
gamesfreak64: yup they are, but we still have to respect them.
ScotchMonkey: War, war never changes......
thats a quote from the voice over in Fallout Classics....
they say the voicover was done by the guy that played the role of the crime boss in the series; Sons of anarchy

Ron Perlman (he also starred in another series: Beauty and the Beast (1987 TV series, i watched all the episodes, that is, those that were boradcasted on dutch televiosn, so i dont know if the series ended prematyrely or that th dutch tv didn showed all episodes)
park_84: I would just love to go back to 1985 and watch Back to the Future when it was originally released in theatres.
It was epic. As a 5 year old at the time, it was pure magic.

ON TOPIC:

I'd go back to the early 60's and seduce Marilyn Monroe.
Go back to 1985 and laugh in Michael J Fox's face to tell him that in 2015, hoverboards only work on nonferrous metallic surfaces. What an idiot!
Post edited January 07, 2015 by Tallima
Leucius: I'd go back to the early 60's and seduce Marilyn Monroe.
I think you'd need far more than a time machine to achieve this goal. I've heard that being the president would be very helpful.
F4LL0UT: I think you'd need far more than a time machine to achieve this goal. I've heard that being the president would be very helpful.
Probably.
F4LL0UT: I think you'd need far more than a time machine to achieve this goal. I've heard that being the president would be very helpful.
Or "The Yankee Clipper".
Chloroform does not count as "seduction". =D
Go back in time to find out who was the bastard who pooped on my porch.
No bastard shows up.
Soil the porch myself to avoid a paradox.
I would use a time machine to leave a note for my past self to wash and style our hair. I hate days where I have to wear it in a up after back combing it to look presentable because there is no time to wash it.
park_84: I would just love to go back to 1985 and watch Back to the Future when it was originally released in theatres.
Leucius: It was epic. As a 5 year old at the time, it was pure magic.

ON TOPIC:

I'd go back to the early 60's and seduce Marilyn Monroe.
How is that lame?

ON TOPIC:
Hit my teenage self over the head for not realizing that the girl who said she like my jeans was hitting on me.

Rixasha: Go back in time to find out who was the bastard who pooped on my porch.
No bastard shows up.
Soil the porch myself to avoid a paradox.
+1
Post edited January 08, 2015 by justanoldgamer
Leucius:
justanoldgamer: ON TOPIC:
Hit my teenage self over the head for not realizing that the girl who said she like my jeans was hitting on me.

Rixasha:
justanoldgamer: +1
Oh man, I'd ruin the time machine with over use. :P