It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

polymerpython: User FineTTT seems a little suspicious to me: no contact in forum and different games offered compared to others above.
Probably a good idea to block those scammers as soon as they appear in chat. No need to talk with them at all. Wasted time for such low life.
polymerpython: User FineTTT seems a little suspicious to me: no contact in forum and different games offered compared to others above.
Did you read above where someone just got scammed by him? Don't even consider it.
deleted
maybe somebody should update the original post. at least finettt can be added aswell
This same scammer has been doing this for years. He also has a bad habit of never capitalizing the word "I". This is the same jerk who impersonates other members by using similar names. Beware!
RWarehall: He also has a bad habit of never capitalizing the word "I".
i do that :P
RWarehall: He also has a bad habit of never capitalizing the word "I".
tinyE: i do that :P
One of them also overuses smiley faces like you just did. Case solved! (Sarcasm...by the way)
tinyE: i do that :P
RWarehall: One of them also overuses smiley faces like you just did. Case solved! (Sarcasm...by the way)
NES' signature was :)))))))))

the girl who is messing with me now uses "teehee"

If you put the time in, you can learn to quickly ID all of these assholes.
Post edited November 26, 2017 by tinyE
tinyE: If you put the time in, you can learn to quickly ID all of these assholes.
And as tinyE has said, "Time spent identifying assholes is time well-spent!"*

*Nobody actually says that
high rated
Blonder: anybody here who knows FineTTT? [...]
Could you, please, attach a screenshot of your exchanges with them to this post?

Blonder: well, didn't have to lose much, gave him a few games, got nothing in return. :>
they collected dust on my humble bundle shelf anyway.

So, FineTTT is a scammer just as you said. :>
No offence, but, as Fairfox said, you're encouraging them to stick around and (attempt to) scam more people.

Blonder: maybe somebody should update the original post. at least finettt can be added aswell
The OP can only be updated by the original poster, and they're not keeping that list up to date anymore. The Scammers GOGWiki page has been updated.

Sources to consult before going through with any trade:

- The trading thread OP.
- The Scammers GOGWiki page.
got scammed by user "Timoky", according to gog support his acc is now locked after I've sent proof.

edit: proof https://imgur.com/a/ypSqI
Post edited December 10, 2017 by vidm
Blonder: anybody here who knows FineTTT? [...]
HypersomniacLive: Could you, please, attach a screenshot of your exchanges with them to this post?

Blonder: well, didn't have to lose much, gave him a few games, got nothing in return. :>
they collected dust on my humble bundle shelf anyway.

So, FineTTT is a scammer just as you said. :>
HypersomniacLive: No offence, but, as Fairfox said, you're encouraging them to stick around and (attempt to) scam more people.

Blonder: maybe somebody should update the original post. at least finettt can be added aswell
HypersomniacLive: The OP can only be updated by the original poster, and they're not keeping that list up to date anymore. The Scammers GOGWiki page has been updated.

- The trading thread OP.
Yup. It got to the point where maintaining it (keeping track, validating accusations, ,etc.) was too much work for one guy.
Post edited December 06, 2017 by mrmarioanonym
HypersomniacLive: Could you, please, attach a screenshot of your exchanges with them to this post?

No offence, but, as Fairfox said, you're encouraging them to stick around and (attempt to) scam more people.

The OP can only be updated by the original poster, and they're not keeping that list up to date anymore. The Scammers GOGWiki page has been updated.

- The trading thread OP.
mrmarioanonym: Yup. It got to the point where maintaining it (keeping track, validating accusations, ,etc.) was too much work for one guy.
Maybe I'm crazy but it doesn't seem as bad as it used to be when those lists went up.
It seemed for a while you had a dozen or so reports a day, people CONSTANTLY impersonating other users, not to mention assholes like NES/Wakkalo making a sport out of screwing people in here, bragging about it as they did it and daring GOG to stop them.

Remember this guy. He actually posted this IN THE FORUM! XD
Attachments:
park_84.jpg (21 Kb)
Post edited December 06, 2017 by tinyE
mrmarioanonym: Yup. It got to the point where maintaining it (keeping track, validating accusations, ,etc.) was too much work for one guy.
tinyE: Maybe I'm crazy but it doesn't seem as bad as it used to be when those lists went up.
It seemed for a while you had a dozen or so reports a day, people CONSTANTLY impersonating other users, not to mention assholes like NES/Wakkalo making a sport out of screwing people in here, bragging about it as they did it and daring GOG to stop them.

Yes I do remember this guy. But let's try not to wake sleeping dogs and just be glad that it's better now.
tinyE: Maybe I'm crazy but it doesn't seem as bad as it used to be when those lists went up.

MarkoH01: Yes I do remember this guy. But let's try not to wake sleeping dogs and just be glad that it's better now.
Awww geee Dad, you never let me have any fun!