It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fronzelneekburm: Sure. Note how he suddenly agrees to my terms once I outed him as a possible scammer in the trading thread. At that point I wouldn't go through with the deal either way, because I'm not willing to give the guy a thumbs up in the trading thread, just so he can scam the next unsuspecting user.
Tauto: Why didn't you let him go first when he offered?
The answer is right there in the very post you replied to...
low rated
please report that scumshit post to spam
Tauto: jamyskis,alt and scammer.
^ Yeah, sure -_-'
low rated
Tauto: jamyskis,alt and scammer.
phaolo: ^ Yeah, sure -_-'
Calling Dr. Kevorkian, calling Dr. Kevorkian....
I'm an alt.

I don't know how to say this, so I guess I'm just gonna come out and say it.

Everyone in the forum:

I'm Batman.
I'm Batman.
tinyE: I'm an alt.

Everyone in the forum:

I'm Batman.
WRONG!
low rated
tinyE: I'm an alt.

Everyone in the forum:

I'm Batman.
jamyskis: WRONG!
Ummmm.....uhhhhhhh,,,,,

I'm......

Ricardo Montalban!
Tauto: jamyskis is an alt and scammer
Of who exactly? His join date is Nov 2008. The site had only been around for a few months at that point.
How could he possibly be an alt of anyone?

At least apply some logic to your random baseless accusations...
adaliabooks: Of who exactly? His join date is Nov 2008. The site had only been around for a few months at that point.

Logic!? In another thread a few minutes ago he said someone wasn't fit to post to him because their rep was too low. :P
adaliabooks: Of who exactly? His join date is Nov 2008. The site had only been around for a few months at that point.

Hey, don't mind me. I'm being hugely entertained here watching him try to hang himself with the world's shortest piece of rope.
Tauto: He is like you a bit thick and accused me of the same (alt and scammer) and will not retract his idiotic statement.
But you are an alt (technically anyway, even if you don't have access to your original account).
I don't know that you've ever scammed anyone, though you have certainly supported and assisted others to.

Troll and arsehole are two much better and more fitting labels.
low rated

Tauto: He is like you a bit thick and accused me of the same (alt and scammer) and will not retract his idiotic statement.
jamyskis: Hey, don't mind me. I'm being hugely entertained here watching him try to hang himself with the world's shortest piece of rope.
Tauto: Are you that dumb?Do you think I care?ALT AND SCAMMER! All you had to do was retract:)))))))))))))
Attachments:
Tauto: I am not an alt...
So you never were gunsynd???
Tauto: That's about your style tinye:)))))))))
^ NES style spotted too
Post edited October 13, 2016 by phaolo