It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pimpmonkey2382.313: If you are willing to scam people online then you probably would in person if the scammer thought they could get away with it as easily as they could online
deepdig: Wrong. I wouldn't do it even if it was easy. Everyone that knows me knows this.
Everything is relative. Of course it isn't easy for you, but then, neither is you keeping your hands off your sister, is it?
Post edited February 21, 2016 by tinyE
low rated
deepdig: Wrong. I wouldn't do it even if it was easy. Everyone that knows me knows this.
tinyE: Everything is relative. Of course it isn't easy for you, but then, neither is you keeping your hands off your sister, is it?
Nice try. I dont have a sister :(
Oops.. sorry about that
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah I would trust that /bullshit
Guess what? I don't give a flying fuck :)
Post edited February 21, 2016 by deepdig
tinyE: Everything is relative. Of course it isn't easy for you, but then, neither is you keeping your hands off your sister, is it?
^ Reported to Gog for suggesting incest.

( lol )
deepdig: Nice try. I dont have a sister :(
Oops.. sorry about that
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah I would trust that /bullshit
deepdig: Guess what? I don't give a flying fuck :)
The fact is that you wouldn't scam if you there were a real chance of you getting into legal trouble or getting your ass kicked
Dessimu: Even the time you spent reading this post is real. You could have instead robbed a bank already.
Doggone it, Dessimu, you always make me feel so inadequate!
The problem I had is that his relative wouldn't let me take my hands off of her
Okay I'm done with this defective breast implant.

Think I'll go play a little "Craft the World" and get ready for the big race in Daytona today. :D It just isn't going to be the same without Gordon there. :-(
Klumpen0815: Damn, I was using my real money which I had to earn the hard way - should have spent monopoly money instead.
I keep trying to spend this box of Tic-Tacs and glass of stale water, but for some bizarre, unknown reason, nobody'll give me anything for it. Maybe if I started marketing the package as a collector's item.
pimpmonkey2382.313: The problem I had is that his relative wouldn't let me take my hands off of her
Even while sick you've still got 'the talent", I see. I'm impressed.
Post edited February 21, 2016 by zeogold
Tauto: Reported.
Reported.
Attachments:
tauto01.jpg (39 Kb)
tauto02.jpg (20 Kb)
tauto03.jpg (27 Kb)
WAIT! I have more! :D

Reported.
Attachments:
tauto04.jpg (18 Kb)
tauto05.jpg (23 Kb)
tauto06.jpg (25 Kb)
tauto07.jpg (24 Kb)
tauto08.jpg (25 Kb)
tauto09.jpg (20 Kb)
Post edited February 21, 2016 by tinyE
Lol ninja'd

tinyE: WAIT! I have more! :D
Nice collection XD
Post edited February 21, 2016 by phaolo
phaolo: Lol ninja'd

phaolo: Nice collection XD
I have more but I'm only allowed 10GB of bandwidth every month for download and that would only be enough for page 1.
low rated

phaolo: Nice collection XD
They are all old and he has already reported them.So who got who?

Nice collection XD
Tauto: They are all old and he has already reported them.So who got who?
Reported. Seems I got you.

Nice collection XD
Tauto: They are all old and he has already reported them.So who got who?
You're missing the point hand job. Do you really think GOG is going to act on a complaint coming from someone with your history? :P It would be like the ATF showing up because Tommy Chong reported his next door neighbor was smoking pot. XD