It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DyNaer: Yes, directly to Firek, but the account didn't live long, since Judas locked it :)
Thank you, DyNaer, great job!
low rated
wakalo is such a retard scammer : GENKICOIIEN
he is more stupid than i thought
POSSIBLE SCAMMER!

I haven't been too active on GOG for the last year or so and this bloke managed to somehow find me. There's no trace of him on the forums, not even Google. From what I saw on this thread, some recent scammer started a convo just like that. Not gonna waste my time, but I encourage you to be careful. Here's the short chat (the "Are you still trading games?" part was interesting. I don't even remember now when was my last time I traded..):

BranjoHeIIo 22:13
Hello. Can i ask you something?

algirdexas699 23:10
Hey. Yeah sure

BranjoHeIIo 23:19
Are you still trading games?

algirdexas699 23:22

Well no, not really
Have some game codes somewhere for trade though

BranjoHeIIo 23:25
Which games do you have?

It doesn't even seem that he would try to put any effort...

Ye fellow buccaneer Al from the Glade of Dreams
low rated
another scam fail from our gaylord wakalo
:))))))))))))))
Post edited February 13, 2016 by SuperNES
algirdexas699: ...
Please note it's BranjoHeIIo with two capital i, impersonating cherished forum member BranjoHello with two L.

Since this is a pretty obvious attempt at fraud, I've sent a message to Firek. Judas is offline, hopefully getting some well deserved rest :-)

algirdexas699, could you please send a report (with screenshot) to support, pointing out the name change scam?
Post edited February 13, 2016 by toxicTom
algirdexas699: POSSIBLE SCAMMER!

I haven't been too active on GOG for the last year or so and this bloke managed to somehow find me. There's no trace of him on the forums, not even Google. From what I saw on this thread, some recent scammer started a convo just like that. Not gonna waste my time, but I encourage you to be careful. Here's the short chat (the "Are you still trading games?" part was interesting. I don't even remember now when was my last time I traded..):

BranjoHeIIo 22:13

algirdexas699 23:10
Hey. Yeah sure

BranjoHeIIo 23:19

algirdexas699 23:22

Well no, not really
Have some game codes somewhere for trade though

BranjoHeIIo 23:25
Which games do you have?

It doesn't even seem that he would try to put any effort...

Ye fellow buccaneer Al from the Glade of Dreams
so i have the same convo

BRANJOHEIIO 02:28

MADEINCHINA 02:30
yeah sure

BRANJOHEIIO 02:34

MADEINCHINA 02:35
trading games???
can you send me the post you saw that

BRANJOHEIIO 02:36
I just saw your nickname on the trading forum so i decided to contact you

MADEINCHINA 02:37
trading forum where exactly :D

BRANJOHEIIO 02:38
I didn't pay much attention to what you wrote because it's outdated so i decided to contact you to get an update
GOG's general trading thread
I can't remember the post ID or page

MADEINCHINA 02:38
i dont remember that i was posted something like that

sorry
Oh ..

can you send me the link :)

One sec

ok

gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/page252 (i wont open the link not that stupid)
I'm just looking for traders
At the moment

MADEINCHINA 02:40
it is ok
so what games would you like
i cant open it right now

BRANJOHEIIO 02:42
I'm looking for steam games and i'm interested in democracy 3 mostly. I can take other games i don't have yet though

MADEINCHINA 02:45
i see
i have some games
from the giveaways mostly
because i cant buy games right now
so i guess no
sorry but i am not interested to try
to trade with you :)

BRANJOHEIIO 02:45
Alright

so maybe he is a scammer after all i just blocked him be careful people :) stay safe ^^
Post edited February 13, 2016 by MadeinChina
MadeinChina: so maybe he is a scammer after all i just blocked him be careful people :) stay safe ^^
it's an impersonator just as pointed toxicTom, Judas should have locked the account now.
low rated
Shiny.
low rated
justaquickie: Shiny.
yes stupidity shines in you
low rated
*sigh*
low rated
justaquickie: *sigh*
*sigh* you got busted 2 times today or was it 3 ?
"i get games when i want" - more likely when others offer you shit keys
Post edited February 13, 2016 by apehater.
low rated
What's the matter? Can't scam anyone?
Getting caught isn't necessarily a bad thing :) People are spreading the word which is a bad thing for both of us.. However..i honestly don't care if i "suicide" here. I still have reddit :)

AND.. a list of people i can scam here that will definitely fall for it. While you're wasting your time building up rep on your alts i'm just sitting here chilling and having fun with all this drama. So much fun..

Movie time. Cya
OOOOOOOH.. So you actually think I CARE IF I GET CAUGHT..
Oh dear.. Such mistaken much yawn

Anyway.. my 5 minutes of patience for people like you are over. Squadala i'm off
Post edited February 13, 2016 by justaquickie
high rated
Dessimu: ***Scammer alert***

Dessimu 22:24
No. Here is why:
I love you, Dessimu, you are awesome XD Many thanks to you, TomTom, DyNaer, and 0Grapher for alerting me to the situation. I hate that I've been away for so long -- GOG has the BEST members!
low rated
justaquickie: What's the matter? Can't scam anyone?
Getting caught isn't necessarily a bad thing :) People are spreading the word which is a bad thing for both of us.. However..i honestly don't care if i "suicide" here. I still have reddit :)

AND.. a list of people i can scam here that will definitely fall for it. While you're wasting your time building up rep on your alts i'm just sitting here chilling and having fun with all this drama. So much fun..

Movie time. Cya
OOOOOOOH.. So you actually think I CARE IF I GET CAUGHT..
Oh dear.. Such mistaken much yawn

Anyway.. my 5 minutes of patience for people like you are over. Squadala i'm off
So,when you repented and apologized to the forum it was a scam.As I told my buddy,you were just sucking them in for more scams.Never try to con a conman:)))))))))))
genkicolleen: I love you, Dessimu, you are awesome XD Many thanks to you, TomTom, DyNaer, and 0Grapher for alerting me to the situation. I hate that I've been away for so long -- GOG has the BEST members!
I hate those aswell; honestly GOG poorly protects its customers.... :[