It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

apehater: long answer:

yyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssssss
I was thinking of posting that as well....;)
Does anyone know if there are any other ways to catch the 'water thief'? Not that it matters because I can always move onto another quest, all of which are fun.

The thing about Fallout is everything is top notch and there is literally no way you can't have a great time playing it.

I know one guy that says when he plays Fallout he is totally at peace with himself and with the world.

The fact is, this game is simply perfect and beyond description in it's majesty.

I can only imagine the sordid pointless lives of those poor few that don't have it.
nes400: so new users cant purchase them right, so mad at fallout devs
The problem is not with the devs (Interplay?) but the rights-owner (Bethesda).
I think some people need a reminder...
nes400: so new users cant purchase them right, so mad at fallout devs
Yes, because Interplay is so totally to blame for this. /endsarcasm
low rated
tinyE: ...
since the dog balls joke is deleted, i'm linking this here:

sarah silverman licks her dog
Post edited July 16, 2015 by apehater
phaolo: Oh no.. the reporting morons deleted a great thread.
Judas obliviously friendly chatting with nes400 was beautiful sight.. almost painful :' )
Oh? Do you feel like he should have known? Do you feel, perhaps, that he has...betrayed us?

Because I gotta say, you really should have seen that one coming.
low rated
phaolo: Judas obliviously friendly chatting with nes400 was beautiful sight.. almost painful :' )
OneFiercePuppy: Oh? Do you feel like he should have known? Do you feel, perhaps, that he has...betrayed us?
Because I gotta say, you really should have seen that one coming.
LOL.
No, but seriously, it has been a.. funny shock :')
I can't blame him too much for not knowing the scammers, but still.. sigh..
tinyE: Does anyone know if there are any other ways to catch the 'water thief'? Not that it matters because I can always move onto another quest, all of which are fun.

The thing about Fallout is everything is top notch and there is literally no way you can't have a great time playing it.

I know one guy that says when he plays Fallout he is totally at peace with himself and with the world.

The fact is, this game is simply perfect and beyond description in it's majesty.

I can only imagine the sordid pointless lives of those poor few that don't have it.
i disagree. rad scorpions and bandits murdering me in early game makes me wanna eat babies... mmmmm... babies.
moonshineshadow: Whatever... I don't know why I even bothered to try to explain something to you.
Bought game on gog = you own it = stays in your account forever.
Now, this nes is obviously trolling; he knows how gog works and is just writing bullshit,

but...

Giving Fallout 1 as an example of a GOG game that once bought "stays in account"... bad idea.
ZFR: Giving Fallout 1 as an example of a GOG game that once bought "stays in account"... bad idea.
pssst. don't tell him about that bug, we just had finished this argument ;-)
Does anybody know of a "Bisonvega" or "Comboplayer"? First one I'm more interested in..
Been getting chats about a post of mine on a giveaway thread about one of my games from weeks ago.
TimTom92: Does anybody know of a "Bisonvega" or "Comboplayer"? First one I'm more interested in..
Been getting chats about a post of mine on a giveaway thread about one of my games from weeks ago.
Those are nes400/jagoki, so scammers.
TimTom92: Does anybody know of a "Bisonvega" or "Comboplayer"? First one I'm more interested in..
Yep, alts of the currents scammer.

OneFiercePuppy made a list although the link probably won't work directly because of the deleted posts in this thread.
Thanks guys! He's been hounding me for some time now. I did figure it was suspicious because who would remember so well, an offer I gave to someone else? This guy really just needs to disappear. It makes me so aggravated!

We should probably update the list here if we could.
Post edited July 17, 2015 by TimTom92