It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shadowstalker16: But how will he hide his accounts? Won't his country name give him away? Or is there a way to get through it?
You can change your "from" setting in the...well, settings. It is no longer being tracked.
Hey but couldn't GOG do something like this:
1- users with at least N non-free purchases get a "verified" icon (or something, like bronze-silver-gold-platinum status).
2- GOG stores the credit card name+codepart as an unique encrypted ID to identify each person (possible?).
3- we trade (and do GAs) only with verified users and, if they're scammers, GoG bans all accounts that use such IDs (+ legal action?).

This would make fake account creation for scamming purposes a bit harder too.
I don't know if this is possible at all, but it was an idea on the fly that I wanted to share lol.
Post edited October 23, 2014 by phaolo
phaolo: Hey but couldn't GOG do something like this:
1- users with at least N non-free purchases get a "verified" icon (or something, like bronze-silver-gold-platinum status).
2- GOG stores the credit card name+codepart as an unique encrypted ID to identify each person (possible?).
3- we trade (and do GAs) only with verified users and, if they're scammers, GoG bans all accounts that use such IDs.

I don't know if this is possible at all, but it was an idea on the fly that I wanted to share lol.
If you can get them to support it. I would settle for a verified trading station on the site, but that most likely won't happen either. Anyway, goodluck!
Getcomposted: Scroll up and down the pages, and you'll see other posts by him as well as ceterum and deepdig. Downrep them all!
justaquickie: ceterum and deepdig arent my alts fyi
Oh and page 24 of this thread has a few more posts by justaquickie to downrep.
Let's get him down to negative numbers so that new people will be wary of him.
Post edited October 23, 2014 by Getcomposted
Do you really think we gonna trust a scammer ? o_O

phaolo: Hey but couldn't GOG do something like this:
3- we trade (and do GAs) only with verified users and, if they're scammers, GoG bans all accounts that use such IDs (+ legal action?).

As far i know , they won't do anything , however i wish they would update their rules of conduct ,section 2 of the following page :

http://www.gog.com/support/website_help/forums_feedback
Post edited October 23, 2014 by DyNaer
Come on, anasto, I thought it was seemingly obvious that deepdig was one of your alts. Liar.
see what happens when you lee your newborn drink alcohol?

anasto is what happens.
Post edited October 23, 2014 by mrmarioanonym
high rated
If you really expect anyone here to take your word for this, then you're both hilarious and deluded.
Why are you even talking to this dishonorable piece of shit?
Just inform others and let him die in reclusion and loneliness as he deserves.
Post edited October 23, 2014 by Klumpen0815
Why do people get off on scamming people like this.<--(rhetorical question) I just don't understand it :(

Thanks for keeping this thread up :)
high rated
justaquickie: Have it your way then. Lieing about that wont benefit me :)
My my, you most certainly are deluded - as if anyone here cares that you benefit.

And a slight correction, I should have just said "if you expect anyone here to take your word, then you're both hilarious and deluded." - period.

And in case you haven't realised it, I'm quoting you for preservation, so don't feel obliged to reply, it's not like I'm actually interested in or care for your arguments.
To be fair Ceterum looked to be clearly an Advancedhero alt, so that much is definitely true. Deepdig on the other hand, even if he's not the same guy is a friend of his. So regardless, they are both scumbags.
Couple of minutes ago I was contacted by a strange person on Steam. Look at the attached screen.
Don't know why he picked me, I don't have any "juicy" games to trade, nor can I easily be tricked.
I guess he just like to advertise himself, like all the sickos.
Anyway, if it helps, stay away from any Honey Scavengers out there.
Attachments:
wacky.jpg (125 Kb)
BranjoHello: Couple of minutes ago I was contacted by a strange person on Steam. Look at the attached screen.
Don't know why he picked me, I don't have any "juicy" games to trade, nor can I easily be tricked.
I guess he just like to advertise himself, like all the sickos.
Anyway, if it helps, stay away from any Honey Scavengers out there.
aaaawww. Why do I never get juice offers?
That wakalo sure is deluded.....