It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Long winter nights are a perfect time to fully immerse yourself into games. That’s why we joined forces with CORSAIR to bring you a contest with fantastic prizes that will make your winter gaming sessions even more unforgettable.

The rules of this competition are simple: Imagine that you can play only one game during long winter nights this year. Which title from the GOG.COM library would you pick?

Leave a comment below with a creative explanation, post it on our Facebook under the contest announcement post or on Twitter using #MyWinterGame hashtag.

Submit your answers before January 2nd, 2020, at 3 PM CEST and we will announce winners on the following day. Don't be late and take your chance to win one of the prizes:
For the 1st place: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + Corsair VOID RGB ELITE Wireless headset + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

For 2nd and 3rd places: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

10 consolation prizes with 1 random game available on GOG.COM

Terms and conditions apply. You can check them in the first comment on the forum.
Has to be cyberpunk 2077, because it'll either be constant winter or winter won't exist in 2077! So, because of that it's perfect, especially since snow is rare in cyberpunk games, so if it's in this one it'll be fun for my comment, if not there we go, we won't have snow in 2077 at all haha!
easy easy easy choice.

Civilization 5 or No man's sky. Replayability is infinite.
#MyWinterGame is Hitman: Absolution, many ways to kill on winter nights.
Happy holidays everyone! One game that I would really like to play this winter is Greedfall, I've heard and seen a lot of great things about this amazing indy game. Thx and best wishes 2020
I would choose Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves, as it has the winter theme. Everything covered in snow, hunting werewolves in the cold freezing night. Sitting in a warm room, playing the game, knowing that it is freezing cold outside.

edit:
Which seems to be a free game now! I recommend it, it is a good game. Especially in the winter season :).
Post edited December 28, 2019 by Arundir
Divinity Original Sin 2. There is no other answer, you can get lost in this world for thousands of hours role playing exactly what you want to do. Sick of laws and rules? Pick pocket everyone, kill everyone and take the world for your own. Goody two-shoes? Bend over and let everyone have their way with you!
I remember being away from home for christmas in 2014 so I decided to look for an RPG to keep me occupied and found divinity original sin and spent Christmas with my Battle mage, fighter, and cleric.
Id say No Mans Sky. The universe goes on forever...at least i havent found an end to it. Itll last several winters
Would easily be Witcher 3. Especially with the show having recently come out, I can play the game during the day, read the books to rest my eyes, and watch the show with family. Plus, I've heard the game is pretty long so it should carry me through the entire winter.
Mine would probably be Witcher 3, that has a huge amount of things to do and a story to boot!
Hi.
Since I have been testing GOG Alpha, I love this APP and I'm looking forward for the final project.
Anyway my choice of the game is SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest #MyWinterGame
Thanks for the Giveaway and good luck to everyone.
#MyWinterGame is easy. I'm a huge D&D fan, played for 15+ years and it's one game that captured the spirit of the pen & paper world of Faerûn: Baldur's Gate.
Hours and hours of gameplay and replayability.
Neverwinter Nights to have some nostalgic fun with friends.
I would have to pick Stardew Valley. It is still receiving updates, and I've also already lived in the game for quite a few long, Winter nights. I'd happily spend my whole Winter in Stardew Valley; I never tire of the joy, magic and nostalgia I feel while playing.
No contest:

The Long Dark.