It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Star Wars games are available at big discounts in celebration of The Mandalorian series’ second season premiere! Here are some of the discounted titles:

Star Wars: Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast (-65%) is an FPS game in which you join Kyle Katarn who must reclaim his Jedi past when a new and menacing threat to the galaxy emerges.

STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic (-65%) is an open world RPG that lets you become a hero or a villain on a quest that will determine the destiny of the entire galaxy!

STAR WARS: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter (-65%) is one of the most historically significant space combat simulators ever made. Fly over 50 combat missions in nine meticulously enhanced Star Wars starfighters with or against your friends.

This Star Wars Franchise Sale will last on GOG.COM until 2nd November 2020, at 6 PM UTC.
On sale, superior products to what Disney has created/outputted since it bought Lucas Arts...
Zoidberg: More like the Meh-dalorian. :P
Supposedly season two might just be a carrier of baby yoda being carted around by the Mandalorian...

Or maybe it will be one of the only things that's actually Star Wars. I don't know. I think at this point it can't save the franchise, nor will the backlog of games they could sell.
high rated
How about some new additions, eh?

There's still a few that have yet to be released. Like that Episode I action adventure, which wasn't all that great, but seeing it here would satisfy the completionist in me. Hell, I'll even settle for friggin' Yoda Stories! Just give us something new!
GOG.com: Star Wars games are available at big discounts in celebration of The Mandalorian series’ second season premiere!
Big is relative. Unfortunately the game I'm most interested in is at the lowest discount. So nothing to celebrate for me here. :P
high rated
GOG.com: ...
It is worth being grateful that the Star Wars games ever got released here, and GOG even got them exclusive for like 6 months, but at this point there are a few more that could show up: The Phantom Menace, Force Commander, Yoda Stories, DroidWorks for that guy, etc. Plus Disney has other classics like Toy Story 2 Action Game or other LucasArts old titles.
high rated
Still waiting for that KOTOR2 Aspyr patch...
fronzelneekburm: How about some new additions, eh?

There's still a few that have yet to be released. Like that Episode I action adventure, which wasn't all that great, but seeing it here would satisfy the completionist in me. Hell, I'll even settle for friggin' Yoda Stories! Just give us something new!
I agree. There are still some games, that are missing here. Like Star Wars Chess. There was a DOS and Windows 3.x version of this game (and a version for SEGA CD).

Gameplay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn_xgt2A0PI
Phantom Menace is another game which really should be here.
Zoidberg: More like the Meh-dalorian. :P
Breja: We don't often agree, but you got yourself a +1 for that.
Oh you just reminded me...

How about some GOG Connect? XP
Thinking in get the first Battlefront, already have the second one and almost all the non-flight simulator ones. Someone can recommend one of the flight simulators for a novice player? Or they are all difficult games?
Godfather101: And when will we get the newest entries in the Star Wars Gaming Franchise?

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
and
Star Wars: Squadrons still missing.
Estimate time for this games on GOG: 2150.
tfishell: It is worth being grateful that the Star Wars games ever got released here, and GOG even got them exclusive for like 6 months, but at this point there are a few more that could show up: The Phantom Menace, Force Commander, Yoda Stories, DroidWorks for that guy, etc. Plus Disney has other classics like Toy Story 2 Action Game or other LucasArts old titles.
Not to mention if you include others help a huge list of other games
and several other titles that was newer ported.
But the list for windows and dos games are still pretty big.

I spent countless hours playing DuckTales: The Quest for Gold
in my younger days.
Post edited October 30, 2020 by Lodium
EDITED (Yoda Stories had been already mentioned).
I'll leave the gameplay link though, as I can't delete this post.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZpa-Nro0hc
Post edited October 30, 2020 by Dogmaus
Godfather101: And when will we get the newest entries in the Star Wars Gaming Franchise?

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
and
Star Wars: Squadrons still missing.

Don't get me wrong, i love the old Star Wars games, but it really would be nice if we could
get the new(er) ones too. ;)
But let's be honest. We're still missing the greatest Star Wars game of all time...

DROIDWORKS!!!

Shout-out to Gundam Frontier too.

tfishell: It is worth being grateful that the Star Wars games ever got released here, and GOG even got them exclusive for like 6 months, but at this point there are a few more that could show up: The Phantom Menace, Force Commander, Yoda Stories, DroidWorks for that guy, etc. Plus Disney has other classics like Toy Story 2 Action Game or other LucasArts old titles.
Thanks for remembering me!
Post edited October 30, 2020 by Celton88
Disney got many more old games, just remember the Disney Hotshots series (like the Lion King https://www.mobygames.com/game-group/disneys-hot-shots-series

I remember Timon and Pumba's Bug Drop (for Windows 3.x/95 and Macintosh). This was a nice game for two players :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timon_%26_Pumbaa%27s_Jungle_Games
wildapple20: like the Lion King
Lion King classic was here, then it got removed for this:

https://www.gog.com/game/disney_classic_games_aladdin_and_the_lion_king