It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Star Wars games are available at big discounts in celebration of The Mandalorian series’ second season premiere! Here are some of the discounted titles:

Star Wars: Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast (-65%) is an FPS game in which you join Kyle Katarn who must reclaim his Jedi past when a new and menacing threat to the galaxy emerges.

STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic (-65%) is an open world RPG that lets you become a hero or a villain on a quest that will determine the destiny of the entire galaxy!

STAR WARS: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter (-65%) is one of the most historically significant space combat simulators ever made. Fly over 50 combat missions in nine meticulously enhanced Star Wars starfighters with or against your friends.

This Star Wars Franchise Sale will last on GOG.COM until 2nd November 2020, at 6 PM UTC.
More like the Meh-dalorian. :P
Links to external sites are rarely seen in announcement. Seems GoG staff is fond of StarWars Universe?
i_ni: Links to external sites are rarely seen in announcement. Seems GoG staff is fond of StarWars Universe?
I sure hope they got paid for that link
meh
Zoidberg: More like the Meh-dalorian. :P
We don't often agree, but you got yourself a +1 for that.
And it's not even May. Again a reminder I have to (re)play the Dark Forces and the other SW stuff I got here. As for the Mandelorian, I didn't think it was bad, but I'm not a SW fan, I liked the classic trilogy as a kid and that's all. I've tried a SNES game with cute graphics that was a mess. As for NotOR, I don't get why it's so much loved.
So uhh... What did "Join Star Wars Franchise Sale!" ?

Or am I missing something obvious?
And when will we get the newest entries in the Star Wars Gaming Franchise?

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
and
Star Wars: Squadrons still missing.

Don't get me wrong, i love the old Star Wars games, but it really would be nice if we could
get the new(er) ones too. ;)
Perhaps time to play Empire at War again
The store page banner is wrong. It says up to 75% off and nothing seems to be any higher than 65% off.
Mark-Mark: The store page banner is wrong. It says up to 75% off and nothing seems to be any higher than 65% off.
The two LEGO Star Wars games are 75 % off i believe.
MegisED: So uhh... What did "Join Star Wars Franchise Sale!" ?

You're missing that they're telling you to join the sale. Presumably by buying stuff.
MegisED: So uhh... What did "Join Star Wars Franchise Sale!" ?

eric5h5: You're missing that they're telling you to join the sale. Presumably by buying stuff.
And here I was thinking I was missing Yoda's Stories, or something. Already got everything on offer.
No new games?