It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

darkangelz: from update 35:

Kickstarter Survey Clarifications

Following the GOG and Humble Bundle mess up I, Andreas, made with the Kickstarter surveys I wanted to make everything perfectly clear.

SO, here goes. You can get a DRM-free version of Linux through Humble Bundle and at the moment we’re counting people’s GOG answer as Humble Bundle, but if you chose Steam instead because there was no DRM-free Linux version in the survey, then send an email to support@fullcontrol.dk and I’ll make changes in the database

and their reply on latest update comments section:

@Darkangel
We're using Humble Bundle not GOG...it was a bad mix up on my side (Andreas)
DRM-free keys should be available at launch, but you'll receive a DRM steam key before though. (Most likely changing it up all all get DRM and DRM-free version via HB)

From this i assume its not coming here, or if it is, backers arent getting the game from gog.
Wasn't that because GOG didn't offer Linux versions at that time? So for those wanting Linux builds you had a choice of Steam or HB.
JMich: Wasn't that because GOG didn't offer Linux versions at that time? So for those wanting Linux builds you had a choice of Steam or HB.
Well that's what i tought at the time, but now i asked this:
- Will those who chose a gog pc key on the survey receive it prior to, or at launch aswell?

To wich they replied what i posted above, so either i'm wrong, or they didnt understood what i asked. In any case, in a bit over a month we will know for sure
darkangelz: To wich they replied what i posted above, so either i'm wrong, or they didnt understood what i asked. In any case, in a bit over a month we will know for sure
Thank you. That reply means (to me) that backers won't get a gog key, but it doesn't necessarily mean that it won't come to GOG. We'll have to wait and see though.
well that's pretty shit for backers. it sneaky as well.can people ask for a refund? I don't it via steam or humble. not happy.
its a pretty big mistake to make after its all done.....
Post edited September 05, 2014 by Niggles
Although the fact they made that mistake in mentioning GoG, certainly indicates that GoG is on their mind and in their radar. Makes me believe it will be here if negotiations pan out.
I think Humble fucked up. I backed this KS on $25 tier but humble gave me $5 and $15 tier for some reason :(.
Niggles: I think Humble fucked up. I backed this KS on $25 tier but humble gave me $5 and $15 tier for some reason :(.
You just made me check, and I've realized that I gave them $35, not the $5 HB would have me believe xD. That's what I get for losing track of the stuff I back on KS...
Check your emails. I've got a Steam early access key about a month ago, apparently. I just hope I won't miss the soundtrack download link...
EDIT: Wait a minute... I'm still entitled to a DRM-free copy, right? How do we fix this?
Post edited October 04, 2014 by Vestin
I emailed the devs and wait to see what happens :/
And yes i checked my email - no Steamkey (even though i wanted DRM free)
Post edited October 04, 2014 by Niggles
I've tried the game a couple of times now since I picked it up a while ago but it still feels too crude to get into it for now.

Hope I like the voice acting of most chars in the end because some are ... cringeworthy xD
Post edited October 04, 2014 by Pheace
Niggles: I emailed the devs and wait to see what happens :/
Oh, hold on... I've checked my survey and I went with the GOG option for which key I wanted. The game isn't on GOG yet, so it stands to reason that they haven't sent me a key that cannot yet exist xD. I you have made the same call, it's likely that you will get your stuff once the games is no longer in "Early Access" and appears here. In that case - mystery solved ^^.
The Steam keys were for backers $35 and up... People who have paid more got theirs months ago.
This makes me curious... Will they just take the game away from me once Early Access is up? Will they refuse to send me a GOG key if I redeem the Steam key now?

Either way - the latest news is that they are very close to release now, so we'll probably see the game on GOG soon, and all of this will be meaningless.
Post edited October 04, 2014 by Vestin
Niggles: I emailed the devs and wait to see what happens :/
Vestin: Oh, hold on... I've checked my survey and I went with the GOG option for which key I wanted. The game isn't on GOG yet, so it stands to reason that they haven't sent me a key that cannot yet exist xD. I you have made the same call, it's likely that you will get your stuff once the games is no longer in "Early Access" and appears here. In that case - mystery solved ^^.
The Steam keys were for backers $35 and up... People who have paid more got theirs months ago.
This makes me curious... Will they just take the game away from me once Early Access is up? Will they refuse to send me a GOG key if I redeem the Steam key now?

Either way - the latest news is that they are very close to release now, so we'll probably see the game on GOG soon, and all of this will be meaningless.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2079547763/jagged-alliance-flashback/posts/974732

read halfway down. $25 backer and up should already have their keys. I got zip as Humble fucked up.
And also scroll further up this gog thread. *they* botched it - they meant Humble NOT GOG :/
Post edited October 04, 2014 by Niggles
Niggles: read halfway down. $25 backer and up should already have their keys. I got zip as Humble fucked up.
And also scroll further up this gog thread. *they* botched it - they meant Humble NOT GOG :/
I'm even more glad I took the time to write here... It probably wouldn't have occurred to me for the longest time 0_0.
I'm contacting them through Kickstarter as we speak. Thanks for correcting me, man.
Havent got around to fix my problem yet .Sigh.
Opinions on the game?
Niggles: Opinions on the game?
To quote Nasenbaer from [url=http://www.ja-galaxy-forum.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/336906/JA:F_Steam_release_first_impre#Post336906]this thread[/url]
A promising thing, but still a lot of features missing.
Look for Shanga's and Mauser's posts.

On the other hand, there is a map editor, and quite a few things can be changed, but unsure if adding stuff is (currently) possible. So if your time is limited, I'd suggest leaving JA:F aside for now, and return in a couple of months.
Thanks.The updated Oct 22nd. The tier on humble still doesnt show the drm free copy....