It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here's a shorter version of the same story from HBO.... So tell me, rtcvb, did Alex Jones bother to mention this while he was pissing in your faces, or was it nothing but a fat, steady load of hooey about how wonderful and amazing this goat-fucking shitsack is?
Post edited November 12, 2016 by richlind33
I, Tiffany Doe, a pseudonym, state as follows:

1. I am a competent adult over 18 years of age able to testify as to personal knowledge. The facts in this declaration are true and correct to the best of my knowledge, information, and belief, and I am competent to testify to them if called upon to do so.

2. I originally met Jeffrey E. Epstein in New York in 1990 when I was the age of 22. I attended a series of parties in that same year of 1990 where I was paid to entertain various guests of Mr. Epstein.

3. In the year 1991, I was promoted to the occupation of party planner in which my duties were to get attractive adolescent women to attend these parties.

4. I was hired by and paid directly by Mr. Epstein from the years of 1991-2000 to attract adolescent women to attend these parties, most of which were held at what is known as the Wexner Mansion located at 9 E. 71st St. in New York City.

5. In June, 1994 while performing my duties as a recruiter of adolescent women to attend Mr. Epstein’s parties, I met a 13-year-old adolescent woman, the Plaintiff in this matter, at the Port Authority in New York City who said that she had come to New York City in the hope of starting a modeling career.

6. I persuaded the Plaintiff to attend a series of parties of Mr. Epstein that took place during the summer of 1994. I told her that, if she would join me at the parties, she would be introduced to people who could get her into the modeling profession and she would be paid for attending.

7. It was at these series of parties that I personally witnessed the Plaintiff being forced to perform various sexual acts with Donald J. Trump and Mr. Epstein. Both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein were advised that she was 13 years old.

8. I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop.

9. I personally witnessed the one occasion where Mr. Trump forced the Plaintiff and a 12-year-old female named Maria perform oral sex on Mr. Trump and witnessed his physical abuse of both minors when he finished the act.

10. I personally witnessed or was made immediately aware of the two occasions where my boss Mr. Epstein attempted to rape and sodomize the Plaintiff. I personally witnessed Mr. Epstein sexually and physically abuse other minor females even younger than her.

11. It was my job to personally witness and supervise encounters between the underage girls that Mr. Epstein hired and his guests.

12. I personally witnessed Mr. Trump physically threaten the life and well-being of the Plaintiff if she ever revealed any details of the physical and sexual abuse suffered by her at the hands of Mr. Trump.

13. I personally witnessed Mr. Epstein physically threaten the life and well-being of the Plaintiff if she ever revealed the details of the physical and sexual abuse she suffered at the hands of Mr. Epstein or any of his guests.

14. I personally witnessed Defendant Trump telling the Plaintiff that she shouldn’t ever say anything if she didn’t want to disappear like the 12-year-old female Maria, and that he was capable of having her whole family killed.

15. After leaving the employment of Mr. Epstein in the year 2000, I was personally threatened by Mr. Epstein that I would be killed and my family killed as well if I ever disclosed any of the physical and sexual abuse of minor females that I had personally witnessed by Mr. Epstein or any of his guests.

16. I am coming forward to swear to the truthfulness of the physical and sexual abuse that I personally witnessed of minor females at the hands of Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein, including the Plaintiff, during the time of my employment from the years of 1990-2000 for Mr. Epstein. I swear to these facts under penalty of perjury even though I fully understand that the life of myself and my family is now in grave danger.

I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct.
low rated
Today: 13 Nov 2016 - 67 days to office
First hour - Hillary stole 5 states and still lost, Soros counterstrike with riots, whole media discredited, Kerry rushing to get other countries under Climate treaty, EPA and over-regulation, Trump taking aim, Obama administration giving up on Pacific trade deal (world government). Their tactic to discredit Trump and say he is going back on promises, fake news headlines and fake quotes, Chappelle says '<i>give Trump a chance</i>'. Trump 'mock fight' (WWE?). Bannon (<i>breitbart</i>) as senior counselor, and Priebus as chief of staff, new/old guard and assassination threats. 250 radio stations now? We're 50% of the way to restoring the republic. No quarter given, black flags with skulls, Tax cuts to $0 for $40k income or less. Joe.co.uk '<i>can't always get what you want</i>' parody Christmas ad. The establishment is the fortune 500, TPP dead, Kerry pushing climate deals, Analysts say trump stocks rally could persist, compilation people laughing saying Trump wouldn't be president, The Mainstream Media is part of the swamp to be drained. 'Power means nothing if it's not being used for good' (deja vu), 'They voted Obama to prove we weren't racist, they voted Trump to prove they weren't stupid', Chappelle Monologue.

Second hour - 'It's a whitelash' narrative, class warfare, How voters who heavily supported Obama switched over to Trump and working class voters, Elite publications stated 'if Hillary falls the NWO is over', colorblind, NRA founded to fight the KKK, media twisting things, Amy Schumer & fake quote. Relief when Trump was elected, some military members quit before now trying to re-join. Pressure local government, Priebus &amp; Bannon, Priebus as Trump's weasel? Prediction: Priebus demoted/gone after May. Obamacare forced mandates and deportation, word games, Paul Ryan. 'What could Trump have done if he won?', 'Trump must show no one is above the law', 'Full impartial investigation of Hillary and her crimes', The economy, sharing the movies, contributors to analysis.

Full Audio Podcast (<i>1.5 hours</i>)
Full (<i>1.5 hours</i>)
Daily Headlines
Post edited November 14, 2016 by rtcvb32
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWIkqEnVG8I
Guys, I'm living on the edge... switched from a 1000 ppm fluoride toothpaste to a 1250 ppm one last week... ohhh.
low rated
Vainamoinen: Guys, I'm living on the edge... switched from a 1000 ppm fluoride toothpaste to a 1250 ppm one last week... ohhh.
Be careful, change is never good.

I recently switched from 3 ply toilet paper to 2 ply and I'm going back.

You wouldn't think an extra ply would make any difference, but 2 ply just doesn't give me the confidence I need in my rectal toiletries.
low rated
Kleetus: You wouldn't think an extra ply would make any difference, but 2 ply just doesn't give me the confidence I need in my rectal toiletries.
Come to think of it, the nether regions and the appropriate hygiene are exactly the topic fit for this thread.

And let me tell you: Quality moist toilet paper now. You'll never want to miss it again, and it saves a lot of the dry paper particularly after a nice bowel movement.
low rated
Vainamoinen: the nether regions
I've always wanted to holiday in the Netherlands.
Vainamoinen: I, Tiffany Doe, a pseudonym, state as follows:
Tiffany/Vainamoinen, I don't think GOG support can really help you with catching Trump. You should contact the local police and state all that information to them.

Ps. The real(?) Väinämöinen was quite a chauvinist pig harassing a young woman (Aino), see the pic.
Attachments:
Post edited November 15, 2016 by timppu
timppu: I don't think GOG support can really help you with catching Trump.
I'm well aware, and Trump has made that lawsuit disappear anyway. I guess it's up to the ACLU now.
low rated
Today: 14 Nov 2016 - 66 days to office
First hour - Bowne special report, Compilation those laughing at Trump as president, total confidence, Preibus & Bannon, 60 minutes, 'This is what they (democrats) do', Moore admits Clinton disconnected from voters, many Obama voters voted for Trump and aren't racist, news and media finally giving some honest news, NYT and other outlets down 95% revenue last quarter, Stocks going up, China warns Trump's trade agreements iPhone sales will suffer, Celebs who threatened to leave US with Trump's win (but aren't...?), total collapse of a con-artist facade, buses bringing in rioters/protestors, 'some people believe Hitler was elected', George Clooney, Schumer, Damien, 'every movie i see the Chinese save the world' (China is buying out Hollywood), 'The elites plan is to merge us with China, not Russia', 240 stations, Globalists are trying to bankrupt talk radio 'this is a war' support affiliates who support free speech. Tell the paid violent protesters to stop, Rape Melania draws rebuke and twitter trend, classic race/mob psychology, CBS withholds Trump anti-violence soundbite <span class="podkreslenie">FOR 2 DAYS</span>, Muslims beat TV chef '<i>looked like trump</i>', Mom abuses son for voting Trump in mock election, Chappelle '<i>give Trump a chance</i>', 7 days after election and there's still liberal crying, Soros plans inauguration protest, North Korea and fake tears...

Second hour - Sanders says '<i>Comey didn't cost Clinton the Election</i>', Liberty movement, victory lap, South Korea about to outproduce China, 'Their god has fallen', Taxes & trade war, buses and buses, race based garbage, ideology is thicker than blood, big corporations don't want to compete. Stefan Molyneux: 'WW3 cancelled ... Let take a bow', The media has not changed, '... to set you against Trump', 'Trump is not enigmatic', 'There are two things the public should never see being made: Sausages & Laws', There will be compromises, First things: Constitutional judges, Tax cuts, AJ for the Clintons. Head of RNC, Already before Trump's in there's progress, Trump working 20 hours a day, Trump says 'Now that I'm in, I'm the best Guy in the world', DOJ FBI upcoming investigation? 'It will take 4 months before we know if Trump is for real'. Trump card. 'Reality is not conforming with their fantasies', Princess Dianna and withdrawal, 'after some point you have to break out of the dependency mode and become an adult, this is just a transition'. Directors celebs and others calling for Trump to be assassinated via 'revolution'. 'The young have more skepticism of the powers that be, and many put in daycare, who are looking for leadership and father figures', Critical thought, Managing one's own emotions, fascism for other's free speech, creating basket cases, 'boys tired of being told they're broken girls', Almost all hate crimes are false flags. Mainstream are about controlling you not informing you, 'believe nothing they say', 'violence in the name of the election talk to Clinton and Obama'. To Trump: 'Everything that got you elected, is Expected', enormous amount of trust, Bypass mainstream and talk to people directly, 'If he can get the 2-3 million criminal aliens out, it will be a huge win'. 'If he even halfway delivers he will be the greatest president ever'. 28 page article after Jones thanked by Trump. School choice (inner cities), 'When the church lost it's grip on education and went freemarket it western society flourished'.

Third Hour - Stefan Molyneux: How will they double down?: 'When you aren't good at thinking, debating, arguing; You turn towards aggression', 'we need more choice for the children who are being crippled by the system', bonding with the state, WW1 & WW2, 'giant hunger and thirst for knowledge' 'school choice for the masses'. Key Intel: They tried to steal all the states, only managed 5. Goldman Sachs, Authoritarianism, cyber-attacks by China, China is taking over America. Matt Bracken: If we can make it to Jan 20th he can fire all the DOJ and other corrupt power holders, take a broom to the stables. Paid protestors bussed in. Biggest fear is Trump assassinated and the Electoral college might make a new vote (Dec 19th). Creamer/Soros (yellow/black) posters. Crowds blocking highways is not a peaceful act. Obvious false flags, staging. Dallas cop shooter. 'put cops in bunker mentality', no matter how obvious a false flag they will play it straight. The left. It's a call to sedition, the drone army. Bomb on an airplane, a shot, 'trump militia massacre'. Desperate and delusional. Leaderless women who worship the state. Under Obama: Democrats lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 gov, 69 house, 13 senate seats, that's some legacy. Roger Stone: Trump already delivering. Mexico & Canada willing to renegotiate NAFTA. Opposed to Preibus but give Trump benefit of the doubt. Preibus was under Paul Ryan, until i see Preibus go against Trump i'll give that a chance. Bannon knows the good and bad, who to trust, and who to avoid. Bannon becomes the keeper of Trump flame, Very dynamic presidency. Mainstream and NYT, whole list (considerations) is totally false. Trump is a guy who gets things done. Trump thanks the listeners. Rally behind the Trump agenda; prosecution of the Clintons. 'The making of a President: How Donald Trump orchestrated a revolution and proved the media wrong' book out by Inauguration day. Outpacing cable networks, the internet is the future of news and media. Concerns: Boarding party from Neo-cons and regulars. Just want Trump loyalists in. Mustaches.

Part 2
Post edited November 15, 2016 by rtcvb32
I wonder if all those celebrities who said they will leave USA if Trump becomes the president have left already.
low rated
SamMagel: I wonder if all those celebrities who said they will leave USA if Trump becomes the president have left already.
Bet nearly all of them will rescind and say it was a joke... Schumer already did.

One, maybe two of them might have actually been serious. But no, it was far more to motivate their fans and crowds, and far less of being serious.
low rated
rtcvb32: .
You owe me an apology.
low rated
Today: 14 Nov 2016 - 66 days to office
Part 1

Fourth Hour - Why Trump selected Preibus. Stone: Inauguration coming up, broad and inclusive as possible. Any patriot who wishes to attend contact Infowars or Stone Cold Truth. 'Very Grass Roots'. 'This is a bigger victory', an Optimist. Infowars Prime App, own platform to avoid facebook/youtube censorship. NAFTA, TPP, EPA & Carbon Taxes, Trump ignoring mainstream media. Trump had ads 30 years ago saying how bad the trade deals were. MVP was the leakers, needs to pardon Snowden. Backing the nominee, the Left, California secession, Texas, don't get complacent, 3 Million illegal aliens voted (all for Hillary, so Trump would have gotten popular vote by 2.5Million), 'Mean Stream Media' calling for open violence and assassination, southern poverty law center silent with . Electoral college, Climate deals/treaties, '<i>Live by executive order, die by executive order</i>', 1960 riots, Military Industrial Complex, pointing out the hypocrisy, [url=http://www.infowars.com/film-director-paul-schrader-calls-for-violence-to-stop-donald-trump/]Film director calling for violence on Trump - '<i>We should finance those that support violent resistance</i>', Democrats need to tell paid protestors to stop and call out Soros, double standards, confidential classification, Company puts it's CEO on leave after threatens to assassinate Trump, Gen Ford & toy pistol, path for peaceful change, pull up criminal charges for inciting or calling violence, avoid martial law backlash, get rid of voting machines and return to paper ballots and get legislation restored for auditing. 'keep friends close, enemies even closer', IMDB suing California over law of actor's age, if this stands it begins where government can regulate content. Electoral College and it's importance. Geographically the US is red (<i>republican</i>), concentration of power, founding fathers worried power would eventually fall to DC, pyramid of power.

Full Audio Podcast (<i>3 hours</i>)
Full (<i>3 hours</i>)
Daily Headlines

Nightly News - Shellshocked Democrats 'We failed to understand that working people have to be part of our universe', division, reclaim the dream, Obama did nothing to restrain things. Trump Talks with Putin, looks forward to 'strong and enduring' relationship, de-escelations of tensions. Republican divisions over Obamacare repeal, real markets over mandates, choice over coercion, Incentives over fines, Healthcare Reform, Trump's Vision, Don't complain the polls were wrong, climate change models, Kerry says Air conditioning as big a threat as ISIS with petition to remove them (WTF?), Landmark deal to fight refrigerant and amending 30-yearold laws/treaties, and pushing new chemicals, it's a UN plan. Paris Climate deal avoiding Senate and Congress approval. Faithless petition target republicans for electoral college, Tantrums and vote coverage, county division to firewall corruption, Why there is the Electoral college, Blocking Trump in Electoral college is mission impossible, NC corrupt Durham county, we NEED election reform. PPP - Private Public Partnerships, Toll roads vs Trump's $1 Trillion Infrastructure plan? Will Humanity survive? The wall and criminal immigrants, Pre-Trump border surge, 3 Million votes by illegal Citizens and 4 million dead votes. China Warning iPhone sales will suffer on Trump's 'naive' plans. Soros preparing for War and bussed protestors, Homes vandalized. Alinsky Community Organizing for protests and rules for radicals.