It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Activity Feed • Gameplay Stats • Personalization

UPDATE: We've added a new option to the Privacy settings in GOG Profiles - from now on you can turn off your profile on GOG entirely, so no one can see any kind of information that is shown on the profile page. This also means that when you turn off your profile, you won’t be visible on your friends’ friends lists, even if they decide to keep their profiles visible.
The option to enable/disable your GOG Profile can be found in your account „Privacy & Settings” options, under „Privacy” tab.

We just introduced a new feature on GOG.COM: User Profiles – a social way to share what you and your friends are up to. See what your friends on GOG are playing, achieving, and sharing across four sections – Feed, Profile, Games and Friends.

Your Feed is the centerpiece of your Profile. Here, you’ll see which games your friends have been playing, all sorts of achievements and milestones, as well as general thoughts, screenshots, and forum activity. You can dispense your approval at whim and share your own stuff as well!

Your Profile is all about you and your gaming accomplishments. It's a summary of your activity, like the time you've spent in your games , your latest achievements (and just how rare they are among other users), as well as a glimpse at what your most active friends have been up to.

If you want to know more about your Games, you need to hit the the third tab. It contains a list of all the games you own on GOG, together with stats like time spent in-game and your progress towards unlocking the achievements. Sort the list, compare stats with your friends, and get some healthy competition going.

Finally – your Friends: get a general summary of their achievements and hours played. Here you'll also see which games are the most popular among your friends right now, so you can join them in multiplayer or find something you might enjoy yourself.

Of course, your profile comes with some sweet personalization options, choose a wallpaper from your game collection and share a few words with the world.

User Profiles are available for all GOG.COM users. Your personal gameplay stats like achievements, time played and milestones depend on GOG Galaxy, but if you’re not using the optional client you can still use the feed, post in it and interact with your friends.

Launching profiles also means adding new privacy settings on our end. You'll find three new Privacy options in your account's „Privacy & settings” area. These settings allow you to set the visibility for your profile summary, your games, your friends, etc.
So what are you waiting for? There's so much room for activities!
BreOl72: I received three friend requests since last week.
All coming from people, whose names I don't recognize from the forums.

Since I had absolutely no friend requests in the last three/four(?) years prior to this profile mess, I can only assume, that this has something to do with the latest breach of my privacy, that publicised certain numbers, of which I would've had preferred, if they would have remained 100% private.

Well done, GOG. /s
If you set most to private in your Steam profile they can still see the username and most likey invite you , which you can ignore and let the list of requests grow, or cancel it so they won't show up in the friend request que ....
i let them hangon... to see how many might 'join'

Lifthrasil: Also, if it were the GOG car, it would continously take wrong turns, crash into things and then drive backwards a bit before trying to take the same dead-end route again...
Vythonaut: Well, this is what you get when you try to do a "forum bump" in real life.
You mean to keep that post on top in a topic ? thats not allowed is it ? i remember users getting a warning first and then maybe a limited forum ban but that was in a simple free forum they made for an online browsergame to make it easier to discuss how and when they would attack some clans in a game like Ogame browsergame.

Lots of free forums and even a few dedicated paid for hosting by some people who really loved the game, it was funny to read all the news about the game itself and the wars and alliances they made ingame.
Post edited May 07, 2018 by gamesfreak64
gamesfreak64: You mean to keep that post on top in a topic ? thats not allowed is it?
Yep, this is what a forum bump is. Not sure if it's allowed in general; i guess it can get annoying but at the same time i can think at least one legit use of it. But i was just using it out of context for joking purposes. ;)
Lifthrasil: Also, if it were the GOG car, it would continously take wrong turns, crash into things and then drive backwards a bit before trying to take the same dead-end route again...
Vythonaut: Well, this is what you get when you try to do a "forum bump" in real life.
Well, a real life bump will also ensure that more people look at your car. Nothing draws an audience like an accident.
Vythonaut: You are being paranoid: the GOG car is purple.
No, grey.
Vythonaut: You are being paranoid: the GOG car is purple.
toxicTom: No, grey.
You're both wrong!
Attachments:
car.jpg (267 Kb)
tinyE: You're both wrong!
I once sat in a van, that was entirely covered with that artificial grass - inside and outside.
Fucking awesome!
Psh. Fake hippies. A real hippie would have real sod and grass growing on their car and a solar panel in the roof.
I wouldn't be surprised if this thing is using photosynthesis as it's primary source of power.
drmike: And it;s not a true 404 page anyway since it;s missing the noindex command.
gogtrial34987: It has a http 404 status code, which will cause any search engine to forego indexing just as well, and is really the only thing necessary for a "true" 404 page.
If it does now, they fixed it. It was displaying a 302 previously.
toxicTom: No, grey.
Thats the GoG car ..... :D

now to add its name :D

name added:

check gcar.jpg
Attachments:
gcar.jpg (494 Kb)
Post edited May 08, 2018 by gamesfreak64
gamesfreak64: Thats the GoG car ..... :D

name added: check: gcar.jpg
I need you doing graphic design for my B&B.

That's beautiful man!
gamesfreak64: Thats the GoG car ..... :D

name added: check: gcar.jpg
tinyE: I need you doing graphic design for my B&B.

That's beautiful man!
thanks, i didnt create the car thats a little too much for me ( for now that is but i keep trying )
I only added a GoG logo and applied some shadow and effect thats all

but this can be done by anyone with a tool

in photoshop its easy: just save some logo's ( gog logo in this case ( transparent PNG will do, but a solid jpg or gif will do fine as long as the logo quality is not pixeled or blurry)

check attachment

i think even a simple old paint shop pro ( v6 and up) will do, maybe even a free tool like the special version of Paint (Microsofs) or even a free tool: Photophiltre Studio (its French but has English language pack)

PSD files can get very large but they usally archive pretty well and you will gain some space if you winrar a large PSD file, same goes for .wav files they tend to archive pretty well.
gamesfreak64: You mean to keep that post on top in a topic ? thats not allowed is it?
Vythonaut: Yep, this is what a forum bump is. Not sure if it's allowed in general; i guess it can get annoying but at the same time i can think at least one legit use of it. But i was just using it out of context for joking purposes. ;)
I guessed it would be something like that .... and joking can be lot's of fun i joke once a while .... :D
Attachments:
info.png (17 Kb)
Post edited May 08, 2018 by gamesfreak64
gamesfreak64: maybe even a free tool like the special version of Paint (Microsofs) or even a free tool: Photophiltre Studio (its French but has English language pack)
You should try the GIMP, if you're not aware. It's a free and powerful set of tools for graphics editing. It's not quite as robust or user friendly as Photoshop, but for the aspiring graphics artist it is an excellent (and FREE!) tool that can do SO much.
Post edited May 08, 2018 by paladin181
I just noticed you can 'like' the stuff in your own Profile. :P
tinyE: I just noticed you can 'like' the stuff in your own Profile. :P
How'd you notice such a possibility? *eying tinyE suspiciously* ;)