It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I got

DARK EYE: CHAINS OF SATINAV

Consortium: Master Edition

Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora

I've never heard of any of these. Maybe they're good but at least I don't own any of them already on Steam. I'm guessing you have to buy the game as a gift to trade it like you do on Steam?
ALH: That sucks.Would a gift code of Tesla Effect: Tex Murphy cheer you up?Or Rise of the Triad 2013?(although i presume most oldtimers already have it or just don't want it).
amrit9037: You think Drift moon is bad?
Try 1954 ALCATRAZ twice :/
Donated one to community giveaway thinking to donate this one too
Arrg.There should be some kind of algorithm to prevent double pinatas.
ALH: That sucks.Would a gift code of Tesla Effect: Tex Murphy cheer you up?Or Rise of the Triad 2013?(although i presume most oldtimers already have it or just don't want it).
amrit9037: You think Drift moon is bad?
Try 1954 ALCATRAZ twice :/
Donated one to community giveaway thinking to donate this one too
I am not saying Driftmoon is bad am i?
I am saying owning Driftmoon and getting it in a pinata is unfortunate, getting it AGAIN in an other pinata just plain out sucks!

Edit: replace Driftmoon with 1954 Alcatraz and we are just saying the same thing
:-)
Post edited September 14, 2015 by roelibex
phlarson: . I'm guessing you have to buy the game as a gift to trade it like you do on Steam?
Yup.
roelibex: Edit: replace Driftmoon with 1954 Alcatraz and we are just saying the same thing
:-)
Oh no... This week has become George Clooney of bad luck for me?
What are the odds of one getting scammed, almost killed and 1954 ALCATRAZ twice in a week?
I have 23/25 in the OP. Any ideas what I missed?
Hot Tin Roof is the only game in this round I'd be happy to grab. Unfortunately there are a few too many other games I don't have and do not want to take the risk.

Desktop Dungeons I would like for sure, but then I would have to buy the DLC. I'm patient enough to wait for a package deal on this one. Yes it will cost more, but not that much more I'd expect.

Sword of the Stars: the Pit: Gold Edition Already own all the stuff in the gold edition (and more), yet this stupid version is considered not yet owned.

Unrest is another base version, where I would far prefer the Special Edition.

Everything else I already own.
I got Desktop Dungeons Enhanced Edition
HeDanny: Unrest is another base version, where I would far prefer the Special Edition.
Um, both editions are on the pinatas.
Post edited September 14, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: Um, the special edition is the one on the pinatas.
And the standard edition as well, my guess is the special edition was in very limited quantity and now its just the regular version.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/indie_pinata_tracking_thread/post513
Cat on a Hot tin roof
Sword of the Pit (I already own and it did not become a gift)

I think GOG's system is having yet another breakdown.
blotunga: I have 23/25 in the OP. Any ideas what I missed?
Dunno.Maybe Stasis is out there after all.That would be awesome.
stg83: And the standard edition as well, my guess is the special edition was in very limited quantity and now its just the regular version.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/indie_pinata_tracking_thread/post513
Yeah, I just edited my post because I noticed others reporting on the base version.
Hmm, I'm only interested in Consortium, Shadowgate and maybe Unrest.
Don't think it's worth the risk.
Post edited September 14, 2015 by Graubert
Grargar: Yeah, I just edited my post because I noticed others reporting on the base version.
I got Unrest Special. Wth? Are there two versions in this Pinata?