It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

agylardi: Maybe I'll just try one time.
Spoken like a true gambler. :D
blotunga: They have limited the quantities for the games in the Pinata.
BananaJane: What are they printed on, digital plastic?
Do you really not understand or are you just making fun of it?
gixgox: Two Piñatas - 2 lucky strikes :)

Gods Will Be Watching: Special Edition (owned the normal edition - got the upgrade)
FTL: Advanced Edition
Did it again:
Völgarr the Viking
and again:
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
and again:
Aarklash: Legacy

Now I'm broke :(

I think 5 lucky strikes is not bad for someone who is crazy enough to buy most IndieGames on release day or even earlier. (Only on GOG - though.)

Call me a happy GOGer.
Post edited September 11, 2015 by gixgox
blotunga: They have limited the quantities for the games in the Pinata.
Imaginary plastic.
TheMonkofDestiny: Spoken like a true gambler. :D
Naah. True gambler doesn't even think whether it is a gamble or not. While I am still thinking about it. and also on second thought, I guess I'll wait for the next games pool rotation.
Emachine9643: Thats what I did right now...... Got Outlast=)
Yeah. I am fine IF I would get the game I wanted. But the chance is really random this time. Last sale like mutator we still could see the content and could decide whether to take the deal or not -even if there was games that we don't really want.
Post edited September 11, 2015 by agylardi
I was only willing to risk it because of this thread and what I've read about it. But I purchased 2 single piñada orders and got Lumino City and Randal's Monday, 2 of only 4 titles listed that I didn't own. (Other 2 are Dreamfall Chapters and Reoubliqué). Short of the "Sold Out" status changing or new games I'm done for now.
I bought a Pinata and got Lumino City. Not bad since I didn't have it yet, and it looks fun.

I was hoping for Shadowrun Returns or an FTL gift code. I give out copies of FTL to try to get friends addicted, because I'm evil like that. ;-)

I'm wondering if when they shuffle the sale and pinata these games will go on sale...
mvscot: Imaginary plastic.
Limited imaginary plastic...
barleyguy: I bought a Pinata and got Lumino City. Not bad since I didn't have it yet, and it looks fun.

I was hoping for Shadowrun Returns or an FTL gift code. I give out copies of FTL to try to get friends addicted, because I'm evil like that. ;-)

I'm wondering if when they shuffle the sale and pinata these games will go on sale...
So you don't have Shadowrun? Then it might be also sold out.
I probably shouldn't even try since I have 808 games and probably don't really want whatever they'd give me; but pinatas are hard to resist.
I don't think I'll gamble with this.

Cute looking piñata though.
Post edited September 11, 2015 by Tannath
So not only would I have had something like a 0.5% chance to get what I 'wanted', but those are also 'sold out' making it a 100% chance of getting something I don't want.
Yay.
I bought one and got: Eador. Masters Of The Broken World
I got:

- First try:
Dust: An Elysian Tail - already have it on Humble Bundle (two copies, from two bundles) and on Steam

Edit:
Contacted GOG support and they converted it to a gift code - Thanks.

- Second try:
Eador: Masters of the Broken World

- Third try:
Outlast
Post edited September 13, 2015 by Seb71
yogsloth: So wait... the one game I would want (Dreamfalls) is "sold out"?

wtf?
ah you spelled it right with the quotes.
i see many without it...

with virtual goods there is no limit, no out of stock....
what can go out is the x number that were preset lets say 1000, this number will then decrease, but otherwise virts never ever run out, only physical copies (cd/dvd rom) can run out and need to be re-produced again, same goes for all items you can touch with your hands (shoes, clothes, bikes, cars...)

so in a auction they usually state we are having x number of copies of this name of game, ....
a decreasing counter.

gamesfreak64: its not that bad i have it aswell, i bought it myself because i wanted it.
Landmaj: I'm not saying it's bad - it's probably a very good game. I just don't like point'n'click and I know I won't enjoy it.
true, i dont like 3d and flashy games with to much motion, not because thsoe games are bad, but because if i buy and play then they be bad for me because of motionsicknes/photosensitivty, dont want to get down because of a game :D
so i am usually very very carefully in buying games , this way i wont have to contact support and try for a refund.

i can play some 3pp games like syberia 1 and 2 :D
the tunguska games are also okay for me to play i have them on GG but i'd rather have these on gog aswell.

one bummer was the dream chamber a click and play, game looks very good but sometimes you have a distorting room, and distortions and wobbling of images ingame and in movies is also bad for me.
So this makes gaming and getting the right games a very big challenge for me :D
Post edited September 11, 2015 by gamesfreak64