It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shelter for me as well.
Post edited September 11, 2015 by user deleted
I had every game in blotunga's list so far with the exception of Dreamfall Chapters, Lumino City, Randal's Monday, and Republique.

I bought 3 pinata's separately. The first one gave me Lumino City, the second one, Randal's Monday, the third.... God's Will Be Watching Special Edition {sigh}...

I know why GOG's not displaying the gift notification, because on all of the previous promos of this type someone breaks the code and is able to decipher what the "secret" games are before purchase. That said, I'm not thrilled with the idea of being given a game I already own without prior notification. For the record, I got God's Will Be Watching Special Edition in the *last* promo of this type, the Mutator promo, and I only paid $2 for it then, instead of the $3 I did today.
Post edited September 11, 2015 by yyahoo
catpower1980: 3 tries and a bit dissapointed:

- Guacamelee Super Turbo Edition (already got base game)
- Gods Will Be Watching Special Edition (already got base game)
- Last Federation (not my type of game)
Guacamelee Turbo Championship is not a real DLC. It is for some parts completely new and has additional and other features. I also already have the Gold version but they expanded this and added stuff so part of it is completely new.
Whoa! I just got Shadow Warrior (2013) on my first Piñata! That is the fanciest looking mystery game I have ever gotten. It is also a title that I would not have otherwise considered, but will definitely try it out now.

Thanks GOG!!!!!!
Rosco120: People spending $3 a shot for a game that they may or may not already own, or even want ...the execs at GOG must be pissing themselves laughing .
It does seem a bit weird but I think it's called gambling, some people do it for the kick and not even primarily for the turnout. Subconsciously, of course.
If I knew Lumino City was inside the piñata, I'd take a swing but I can't know what's inside and most of what people have piñatasized (?) so far are games that I either don't want or would only get for less than $3. The mathematical probability of me being happy with what I get from this deal is too tiny. Nevertheless, I think it's a fun take on the classic cat in the bag marketing ploy and the money goes towards our favorite store so unless someone has gambling problems and ruins their finances with this piñata thing, it's a harmless bit of fun. I'll have to pass on the offer though as I'm not in the habit of closing cat in the bag deals, ever. Tempting, but I'll resist :)
+1 for tracking thread.

I tried 4 times so far and got

Dust: An Elysian Tail
Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles
1954 Alcatraz
Gods Will Be Watching

$65 of games for $12, so not too bad.
vicklemos: And I was gifted with a nice piñata but the marvelous dude who bought me these ALSO has the two games inside it: Shelter and Terraria. What do we do now?! :(
Tips?
Trade them maybe? Can't say I'm familiar with GOG's gifting system but someone must want to play with lovely badgers :P otherwise I think you can contact the support and get store credit instead, or your money back, I can't really remember which one :P
Just got:

Shelter
Gods Will Be Watching SE Upgrade (Already own basic game)
Outlast
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship (Already Own Gold Edition)
Lumino City.

Going to try my luck a few more times. :)
I just finished playing Shadow Warrior, and I had a blast, enjoy it!

cstuckma: Whoa! I just got Shadow Warrior (2013) on my first Piñata! That is the fanciest looking mystery game I have ever gotten. It is also a title that I would not have otherwise considered, but will definitely try it out now.

Thanks GOG!!!!!!
If you look at the code of the checkout page, you can see the piñata ID before purchasing it. Has someone figured out if there is a correlation between ID and game?

I bought one and got:
1449801923: Machinarium Collector's Edition

Which, btw, I own, despite not owning all the games in the OP list (missing Republique, which is apparently "gone"), so the FAQ ("We're making sure that you only find games that you don't have yet") is a bit misleading, although correct. I would have preferred a warning that I own the game, but what the heck.
Post edited September 11, 2015 by mrkgnao
I LOVE CUBE!
mrkgnao: I bought one and got:
1449801923: Machinarium Collector's Edition

Which, btw, I own, despite not owning all the games in the OP list (missing Republique), so the FAQ ("We're making sure that you only find games that you don't have yet") is incorrect. Call me unsurprised.
1. Republique seems to be "out of stock"
2. Did you buy the piñata as a gift? Gift purchases don't care for what you have in your library.
3. Ask support for a refund. Don't even try to give away Machinarium. It seems to be the game that everyone gets from the piñata xP

edit: GOG's FAQ isn't incorrect. They never said what's inside the piñata and they never said that there's an unlimited number of every game. They just say that you don't get games you already own as long as there are games inside that you don't own already. Republique doesn't have to be inside the piñata (anymore) just because it shows up in the tracker thread ;)
Post edited September 11, 2015 by real.geizterfahr
Got Legend of Grimrock, already have it on steam. Welp.
Am after a Dreamfall Chapters ID pretty please, that's all I need.....
Spelunky for me.