It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for the giveaway! I'm in for:

- Singularity™
- Valhalla Hills: Two-Horned Helmet Edition
- Technobabylon: Deluxe Edition
- Shardlight: Special Edition
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition
- Doom 3: BFG Edition
I would like to be in for The Witcher 3, Heroes of Might and Magic® 3 and Singularity,please (in order of preference)

Thanks a lot.
Thank you for the GA. Unfortunately I can't make it to the conference, even though Darmstadt isn't far. I have too much to do at work, so I can't take the time to drive there.

Still I'd like to enter for:
Broken Age: The Complete Adventure
Anna's Quest
Windforge
Skyshine's Bedlam Deluxe Edition
Singularity
Ooh, you got Chris Heilmann as the opening keynote. Haven't seen him speak since he transferred to Microsoft, but he's generally one of my favorite inspirational speakers. Hope he was in fine form this morning!

The conference is a bit too German-heavy and framework-heavy for me to consider, but it does look interesting. Hope you'll have a great time!

If you don't end up giving it away at the conference, I'd like to be in for Grim Dawn.
I'm in for:

Quake 4
Doom 3: BFG Edition
Quake II: Quad Damage
Quake: The Offering
Grim Dawn
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Heroes of Might and Magic® 4: Complete

Thanks
DanielRuf: Oh, that's unfortunate. Just let me know which games you want and we'll see then =)
Thanks. I'd go with either Singularity or RiME
Wow, what an impressive giveaway, DanielRuf (+1)!

If I may, I would like to be in for Dead Space™.

I hope you have fun at enterJS. :)
Thank you for your very generous giveaway DanielRuf++

Have fun on the conference and spread the word about GOG among your friends! : D
Thank you for the giveaway, I'm in for:

Doom 3: BFG Edition
Quake: The Offering
Quake II: Quad Damage
Tomb Raider 1+2+3
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Post edited June 21, 2018 by Bass47
Thank you DanielRuf for the giveaway.

I'm in for:
-Grim Dawn
-The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition
-Heroes of Might and Magic® 4: Complete

Enjoy the conference!
Thank you for the giveaway.
I'd like to be in for:

Blackguards Special Edition
Blackguards: Untold Legends
Blackguards 2

Edit: Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition (removed - owned)
Post edited October 16, 2018 by Lazarus_03
Thank you for this massive giveaway! I'm in for:

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition
Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition
Singularity™
Crysis®
SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition
Dead Space™
Technobabylon: Deluxe Edition
SimCity™ 3000 Unlimited
SpellForce Platinum
Thank you for this generous giveaway. If possible, I'd like to participate for Freespace 2
I would be interested in talking about programming on this forum (even though it really isn't ideal for this purpose due to lack of a good way to preserve the formatting of code samples).

I'm in for the empty list of games. (In other words, I'm not in for this giveaway.)

Does the conference touch at all about misuses of JavaScript and when not to use it?

Some of the main problems with JavaScript use in the browser, as I see it, are the following:
* Sites relying on JavaScript for basic functionality. Such functions should either not rely on JavaScript (preferable), or if that's not realistic, at least provide alternatives. (There's a reason the HTML noscript tag exists.)
* Very often, JavaScript on websites depends on external sources; this is the main reason, I believe, that web pages use far more bandwidth than they ought to. There's also the problem that languages that compile to JavaScript often output code (or have dependencies) that are far larger than the original JavaScript.
* (Probably others, but I can't think of them right now.)

Edit: Also, don't forget the "left-pad" fiasco, which is another case of an unnecessary dependency. (That module is small enough that you should probably just include the code in your project directly instead of depending on it, and is something that maybe belongs in the standard library (Python3 has str.rjust(), for example).
Post edited June 20, 2018 by dtgreene
I'm in for:
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
Deadlight: Director's Cut
Trine Enchanted Edition
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
MDK 2
Total Overdose: A Gunslinger's Tale in Mexico

Have a great conference and thank you for the giveaway.