It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Great bundle, if only Wizardy 8 would be one tier lower (and with gog keys) and it would be perfect. :)
Oh well, at least I will get Wizardy 6&7
Hmm, only interested in Harvester, pass.
Fuck them and fuck steam !
Would've been willing to purchase the 9 dollar tier for this one if the keys came from GOG. Already have all the games aside from Shadowman (and thanks to Supergreatfriend's definitive Let's Play, I know that said game would drive me up a wall), but would have grabbed them for someone else. But all Steam is an instant dealbreaker.
One hell of a bundle... if they weren't all Steam.
Pass...
Post edited May 08, 2014 by zambrey
Good games... but I already have them on GOG :)
Another Steam exclusive bundle...how lovely! :-P
If anyone ends up buying it, could you let us know what format the soundtracks are in?
It's likely that most of these games are Steam DRM-free; 11th Hour and 7th Guest are on the DRM-free games on Steam wiki.
HB sucks these days :(. Celebrating Open Source Bundle was awesome but then the last time I was even interested in buying was in November.
Novotnus: Good games... but I already have them on GOG :)
Seconded. But still a pity it's not DRM-free for those who don't. Just another round in the DRM sauna for the Humid Bastards.
Rinu: HB sucks these days :(. Celebrating Open Source Bundle was awesome but then the last time I was even interested in buying was in November.
Total agreement there.
Licurg: Fuck them and fuck steam !
Give me five!
Licurg: Fuck them and fuck steam !
Wesker: Give me five!
I'll give you fifty !
Really wish they had GOG keys as well, but that'd be asking a bit much from a weekly sale >.<

Might go in for the $5 tier though. That Harvester, man...