It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cthulhusreign: It's so funny because every game site has Deadly Premonition on sale like 99% of the time. Still haven't picked it up yet but if I do I want to get it on GoG instead of a site that I can't get it DRM-free. Is it even any good?
It *is* DRM-free on Humble.
cthulhusreign: It's so funny because every game site has Deadly Premonition on sale like 99% of the time. Still haven't picked it up yet but if I do I want to get it on GoG instead of a site that I can't get it DRM-free. Is it even any good?
Yeah. Humble Bundle provides DRM-Free version (Windows only) for Deadly Premonition.

But also, you need to know the general case in humble bundle where they (or developers) often provides zipped game files instead of standalone installer for the DRM-Free version -which make download size is bigger. But, sometimes the developer is kind enough to provide standalone installer for the game (e.g Reus).

I don't know which one for Deadly Premonition in this case (zipped game files or standalone installer).
Post edited August 27, 2015 by agylardi
yyahoo: It *is* DRM-free on Humble.
Oh really I might have to pick it up then. Anyone know if it is any good. If I do get it should I save it for Halloween to play.
Will have to evaluate for what tier is worth it. Sucks that Miss Take has been on so many bundles. I have it on Steam from probably Groupees or something already.
Just bought the bundle. Well worth the price, double dipped on Deadly Premonition.

Two fun facts to consider:

- DP comes with the soundtrack! That alone makes this worth a purchase.
- The file size for DP is... 728MB?!? Surely that can't be right. The GOG installer is 5,67GB. I'm downloading now and will keep you informed about whether this works or not.
fronzelneekburm: - DP comes with the soundtrack! That alone makes this worth a purchase.
You can also download the soundtrack for free here, in FLAC and MP3 form.
fronzelneekburm: - DP comes with the soundtrack! That alone makes this worth a purchase.
Thanks for the info, is the soundtrack in FLAC format as well or just MP3?

EDIT: Heh...Grargar's post above makes the question moot I guess. :)
Post edited August 27, 2015 by stg83
Well, I tried to get Deadly Premonition to run (despite the somewhat fishy file size of 791MB for the extracted game folder) and it instacrashed. Doesn't have to mean anything, DP is a notoriously shitty console port and the gog version also instacrashed on me before. Just a friendly word of warning.
Grargar: You can also download the soundtrack for free here, in FLAC and MP3 form.
And close your eyes and pretend you're playing the game..

Missed out on the M&M Bundle, why can't they run from sunday to sunday [weekly bundles] I get my money tomorrrow [yes I'm unemployed] Thur to Thur is strange.

Any chance you can get M&M X Legacy GOG? loved M&M 6 back in the day..

anyways back to Borderlands 1

all the best
If you're considering the bundle for Deadly Premonition but worried the game might not run, you can always pay a cent to test it, then increase your payment via the bundle download page ("Your Humble Order is ready" email, or the "Purchases" tab if you have an account).
yyahoo: It *is* DRM-free on Humble.
cthulhusreign: Oh really I might have to pick it up then. Anyone know if it is any good. If I do get it should I save it for Halloween to play.
Why don't you just read the GOG reviews for the game? This for me is a game that I really like but it is also really crazy and a big buggy. Sometimes even the bugs in this game are entertaining (like the translation). If you like zombies and Twin Peaks you should really consider buying it. For 1$ it's a no brainer.
cthulhusreign: Oh really I might have to pick it up then. Anyone know if it is any good. If I do get it should I save it for Halloween to play.
MarkoH01: Why don't you just read the GOG reviews for the game? This for me is a game that I really like but it is also really crazy and a big buggy. Sometimes even the bugs in this game are entertaining (like the translation). If you like zombies and Twin Peaks you should really consider buying it. For 1$ it's a no brainer.
I went ahead and picked it up. Counldn't miss that deal.
Well, I had my eyes Miss Take sice I first daw the release on Gog, guess it paid off to wait. No extras on Gog + 4,49€ cheapest price on Gog yet = no brainer on where to buy it now!
Hmm. I wonder why no one haven't post the latest deal yet ?

<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Merge Games &amp; Friends</span>

PWYW
Zombie Kill of the Week - Reborn [Steam key]
Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic [DRM-Free and Steam key]
Meridian: New World [DRM-Free and Steam key] - Windows only
Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space [DRM-Free and Steam key] - Windows & Mac only

Pay $6 or more to unlock
Coffin Dodgers [Steam key]
Victory at Sea [Steam key]
Enforcer: Police Crime Action [DRM-Free and Steam key] - Windows & Mac only

I could say that PWYW tier is a really good deal with that Meridian: New World included

Edit: Hmm. I didn't know Meridian: New World is rated badly. Is it that bad ?
Post edited September 04, 2015 by agylardi
fronzelneekburm: Well, I tried to get Deadly Premonition to run (despite the somewhat fishy file size of 791MB for the extracted game folder) and it instacrashed. Doesn't have to mean anything, DP is a notoriously shitty console port and the gog version also instacrashed on me before. Just a friendly word of warning.
I also have this issue...
The DRM free version of Deadly Premonition on Humble Store only has 1/6 of the game's data...AKA it's broken...I contacted support about this issue almost 2 weeks ago but still have not gotten a real reply back.