It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: That's probably the fastest-expiring GOG bonus code I have seen.
And you have seen much more than I have. :-)
You first have to get code get at your Humble page. I suppose you could get that code later (but still with a month to redeem it).
I have to say I find this bundle rather tempting since I don't have a lot of these yet. I will definitely get the base tier for The Cat Lady at the very least. :)
zaine-h: I have to say I find this bundle rather tempting since I don't have a lot of these yet. I will definitely get the base tier for The Cat Lady at the very least. :)
I had nothing on the lower tier so I got that. I don't think I will upgrade to the other tiers but it's nice to know I can decide later.
Can the original 'Splosion Man come to PC now though, please?
Fever_Discordia: Can the original 'Splosion Man come to PC now though, please?
When hell 'splodes.
Grargar: and Defender's Quest, which also offers a GOG key.
This is the first time I've seen GOG keys on Humble Bundle. I like it, but perhaps I'm hoping for too much to think it might be a new trend. Have they done this before?
Grargar: and Defender's Quest, which also offers a GOG key.
Boilpoint: This is the first time I've seen GOG keys on Humble Bundle. I like it, but perhaps I'm hoping for too much to think it might be a new trend. Have they done this before?
Lars (author of Defender's Quest) has already offering GOG key for some time via HB widget. I don't think it indicates any wider plans for all other developers in future bundles. It's just Lars being customer-friendly.

EDIT: Hmm, I don't see GOG included on dev's website anymore, though.
Post edited September 25, 2014 by Rinu
Boilpoint: This is the first time I've seen GOG keys on Humble Bundle. I like it, but perhaps I'm hoping for too much to think it might be a new trend. Have they done this before?
[url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/humble_weekly_sale/post1666]actually.
Post edited September 25, 2014 by Grargar
Rinu: Lars (author of Defender's Quest) has already offering GOG key for some time via HB widget. I don't think it indicates any wider plans for all other developers in future bundles. It's just Lars being customer-friendly.
Very true, I know DQ devs have always been cool about doing that kinda stuff on the side. But has it ever been shown as an actual icon under the game name for Humble Bundle before? I didn't even know they had the icon :P
Grargar: [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/humble_weekly_sale/post1666]actually.
Ah, there ya go, thx for the reply!
Post edited September 25, 2014 by Boilpoint
Nice Bundle.
We need to say THANKS for GOG key not to Humble, basically, but to Defender Quest developers.
Look, there is at least 4 more GOG-enabled games in this bundle, Lilly Looking Through, The Cat Lady, Long Live the Queen and Valdis. Non of these have GOG keys.
GOG codes in HB are a good idea IMO. The proof that GOG and HB can be associates in a common DRM-free point of view and not only competitors.
MaxFulvus: GOG codes in HB are a good idea IMO. The proof that GOG and HB can be associates in a common DRM-free point of view and not only competitors.
Its not GOG
The devs of Defenders Quest has always been open about supplying GOG keys in bundles. So no it isnt a cooperation between GOG and Humble.
madth3: Defender's Quest expires in a month, October 28, 2014.
Grargar: That's probably the fastest-expiring GOG bonus code I have seen.
Nope.its about same expiry period in certain early GOG keys supplied in some Groupee bundles if i recall correctly as well?.
Post edited September 26, 2014 by Niggles
Niggles: Its not GOG
The devs of Defenders Quest has always been open about supplying GOG keys in bundles. So no it isnt a cooperation between GOG and Humble.
I thought one needs a permission from GOG to sell GOG keys. Wasn't this confirmed by some developers?

That said, I think it's more a form of promotion rather than a cooperation between two competitors.
Niggles: Its not GOG
One_of_Many: I thought one needs a permission from GOG to sell GOG keys. Wasn't this confirmed by some developers?

That said, I think it's more a form of promotion rather than a cooperation between two competitors.
I also think they need a permission from GOG to sell GOG codes.
Niggles: Nope.its about same expiry period in certain early GOG keys supplied in some Groupee bundles if i recall correctly as well?.
I do think that Groupees gave about 6-12 months before a code's expiration, not 1-3 months.