It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AWG43: For how long can you pause the subscription?
For one month. Then you need to pause it manuel in next month again.
Damon18: I'll think about to find other sources for my purchases
For Steam Keys try fanatical.
For DRM free beside here try Playism, JAST USA, Nutako and Itch.io.
MangaGamer only for physical. Digital I do not like it there because they are not fully drm free because they need online activation and allow only a limited numbers of installations.
Post edited October 19, 2019 by Korotan
As I stated elsewhere, it seems that you can always do what I do and pause every month (though maybe it makes sense to be active this month and next).
From the FAQ:
```If you want to get the Classic plan you will need to ensure that you are currently an active subscriber of Humble Monthly prior to the launch of Humble Choice. If your subscription is paused when Humble Choice has launched you will still be converted over to the Classic plan. You can check your subscription status here (or check out this support article for help) to make sure you are an active subscriber or make the necessary adjustments to subscribe!```
and
```
How do I lose access to the Classic plan?

You will lose access to your Classic plan and benefits if you choose to cancel your subscription at any point after or prior to the release of Humble Choice. Pausing your subscription is fine, and you will not cause you to lose access to Classic for doing so.```
BeatriceElysia: But, but.... I'm not really happy with quality of Humble Monthly in the past, especially with regular unlocks. I do want to choose, do I get to choose my games with basic classic plan? I know you do get to pay more, but with choice to pay more for the choice... yeah it sounds crappy, so I did resuscribed for spyro, crash and cod, even though I don't need it anymore, but I value my choice, not some crappy Monthly deal for 12$. Does that comes with bigger price of 15$ or 20$, then fine by me....
One of us seems to be misunderstanding how this will work. As I understand it, there will be 10 games available each month, and all of them will be revealed upfront instead of only 1-3. If you have the classic plan, you'll automatically get all 10 of those games. If you have one of the new plans, you'll have to choose which of those 10 games you want. So if you have the classic plan, you get all 10 games for $12, but if you have the basic plan, you'll have to choose which 3 of those 10 games you want for $14.99, and if you have the premium plan, you'll have to choose which 9 of those 10 games you want for $19.99.
Trid: Interesting, so basically you will get less for more (unless you will stay with classic but then you can't pause/cancel ever...).
BeatriceElysia: But, but.... I'm not really happy with quality of Humble Monthly in the past, especially with regular unlocks. I do want to choose, do I get to choose my games with basic classic plan? I know you do get to pay more, but with choice to pay more for the choice... yeah it sounds crappy, so I did resuscribed for spyro, crash and cod, even though I don't need it anymore, but I value my choice, not some crappy Monthly deal for 12$. Does that comes with bigger price of 15$ or 20$, then fine by me....
If you do not need Spyro and CoD WWII can I have them? I need to pause this month because money is sadly so tight, that I can only pay in Januar the 130$ for annual subscription again.
Microfish_1: ...it seems that you can always do what I do and pause every month
Once they catch on to people pulling this, I have little doubt that they'll implement a "once you pause, you'll lose claim to the Classic plan" clause. I'd say enjoy it while you can.
Basically, it's paying more for less, right?
Before, we had all the games for 12 dollars, now we can choose only 3 games from the 10 for 15 dollars (except for classic plans, but how long will it last?). That's more than 300% price augmentation.
If quality of the games does'nt improve, then humble will loose thousands of customers, for sure. I have the classic plan for years, but if things change, i'll unsubscribe.
Post edited October 21, 2019 by Thomach
Thomach: Basically, it's paying more for the same thing, right?
Before, we had all the games for 12 dollars, now we can choose only 3 games for 15 dollars (except for classic plans, but how long will it last?). That's more than 300% price augmentation.
If quality of the games does'nt improve, then humble will loose thousands of customers, for sure. I have the classic plan for years, but if things change, i'll unsubscribe.
Nah. Even on 20$ you get with 9 games still one game less then before. The positive thing if I understand correct is, you will get even as Classic to see all the games beforehand and can so choose to pause the subscription for this month, if the games are not to your liking.
Yeah but it's still a pretty useless feature (10 bucks/month is not worth bother unsubscribing for a month imo). I'd be glad to pay 20 $ / month to choose only 2 games / month in all gog catalog, or even pay 50 dollars / month to have access to all steam catalog.
But this news, it's clearly like "hey, humble will stay the same, but you'll have to pay 3x more now". The mail title was "Meet Humble Choice, our upgrade to Humble Monthly". It's not an upgrade, it's a downgrade, and this mail should have been an apology.
Thomach: If quality of the games does'nt improve, then humble will loose thousands of customers, for sure.
I don't think Humble Monthly was doing as well as Humble would like people to believe and that's part of what necessitated this change.

No doubt some people will blame the IGN buyout as a root of the problem - and they may or may not be right - but there were some dumb things that transpired well before IGN came into the picture (like not being able to add additional payments to a bundle to unlock additional content after it was closed, something that went completely unmentioned to the public and last I checked still isn't clearly explained in their support pages - I think it still says you have 2 weeks or up to a month after a bundle closes to do it) so it's a bit difficult to shovel it all onto one side exclusively.
TheMonkofDestiny: Once they catch on to people pulling this, I have little doubt that they'll implement a "once you pause, you'll lose claim to the Classic plan" clause. I'd say enjoy it while you can.
Probably true, but I tend to skip 3-4 months between purchasing a monthly. I always wait until the last week to pause, however.
Post edited October 21, 2019 by Microfish_1
Looks like Humble Choice is the next shiftover come December:
On December 6, 2019 at 10:00 am PT, Humble Monthly will become Humble Choice.
If I want to have Humble Choice, would I be able to cancel the current plan and get Humble Choice?
BeatriceElysia: If I want to have Humble Choice, would I be able to cancel the current plan and get Humble Choice?
Not sure what you mean. If I'm not mistaken if you're currently a subscriber, you'll automatically become a Humble Choice subscriber for the same price as you are paying now for the Humble Monthly.

If you subscribe later, after Humble choice arrives, you'll have to pay the Humble choice price, which is much more expensive. The 'legacy' discounted price for Humble choice will stop if you ever stop your subscription.
Post edited November 09, 2019 by Pheace
BeatriceElysia: If I want to have Humble Choice, would I be able to cancel the current plan and get Humble Choice?
Pheace: Not sure what you mean. If I'm not mistaken if you're currently a subscriber, you'll automatically become a Humble Choice subscriber for the same price as you are paying now for the Humble Monthly.

If you subscribe later, after Humble choice arrives, you'll have to pay the Humble choice price, which is much more expensive. The 'legacy' discounted price for Humble choice will stop if you ever stop your subscription.
Actually, we still don't know exact rules of Humble Choice.
Will classic and regular Humble Choice be about same games?
Will I get same games for 12$ as people who do Humble Choice?

How will Humble Classic actually work? With mystery or without mystery?
BeatriceElysia: Actually, we still don't know exact rules of Humble Choice.
Will classic and regular Humble Choice be about same games?
Will I get same games for 12$ as people who do Humble Choice?

How will Humble Classic actually work? With mystery or without mystery?
Why would Classic be any different? It's the highest tier of Humble Choice.