It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yyahoo: Didn't they have a Weekly bundle start on a Tuesday last month too? (I'm not too sure about this as December was a disorienting month for me, spending more than half of it on vacation)
Yes. I didn't even realise it was a weekly (even though I copy-pasted weekly on the thread's title), till I noticed that it would run for one week, instead of two.
Funny thing is that there were two weekly bundles running concurrently at the same week. :P
Post edited January 07, 2015 by Grargar
<span class="bold">Humble Image Comics Bundle 2: Image Firsts</span>

PWYW:
- Image Expo 2015 Preview Book
- Alex + Ada Vol. 1 (#1-5)
- Deadly Class Vol. 1 (#1-6)
- C.O.W.L. Vol. 1 (#1-5)
- Elephantmen 2260 Book One (#51-55)
- Minimum Wage Vol. 1 (#1-6)
- God Hates Astronauts Vol. 1
- Genius (#1-5)
- Satellite Sam Vol. 1 (#1-5)

BTA:
- The Manhattan Projects Book One (#1-10)
- The Wicked + The Divine Vol. 1 (#1-5)
- The Fuse Vol. 1 (#1-6)
- Velvet Vol. 1 (#1-5)
- Sex Criminals Vol. 1 (#1-5)
- Wytches #1
- The Walking Dead Vol. 22: A New Beginning (#127-132)
- The Fade Out #1
- Nailbiter Vol. 1 (#1-5)
- Stray Bullets Vol. 1 (#1-7)
- Southern Bastards Vol. 1 (#1-4)
- Shutter Vol. 1 (#1-6)

$18 or more
- The Walking Dead Compendium One (#1-48)
- East of West: The World
- Saga Book One (#1-18)

All available in CBZ, PDF (low and high quality) and ePub.

There will be free issues starting tomorrow.
Post edited January 14, 2015 by madth3
By the way, the new comics bundle will last for 13 days and two hours as is scheduled to end at the usual time on a Wednesday (usual day).
Great bundle. Curiously the top tier is +$3 more than usual at $18 instead of $15.

Sex Criminals is as good a read as everyone says it is; creative and fun spirited.

God Hates Astronauts is easily worth the PWYW; maybe not to everyone's taste but it's wacky stream of consciousness lolz cheeseburger fluff.

Oddly Elephantmen 2260 Vol. 1 collects ELEPHANTMEN #51-55; I'm not sure how important the first 50 issues are to the continuity but the Hip Flask precusor series had some nice sci fi noir imagery.

I need to pick up other East of West issues (missed first Image bundle); cool to see some brand new releases here like 'The World' one-shot (which I think takes place after issues 15?).
Post edited January 08, 2015 by undeadcow
undeadcow: Great bundle. Curiously the top tier is +$3 more than usual at $18 instead of $15.

Sex Criminals is as good a read as everyone says it is; creative and fun spirited.

God Hates Astronauts is easily worth the PWYW; maybe not to everyone's taste but it's wacky stream of consciousness lolz cheeseburger fluff.

Oddly Elephantmen 2260 Vol. 1 collects ELEPHANTMEN #51-55; I'm not sure how important the first 50 issues are to the continuity but the Hip Flask precusor series had some nice sci fi noir imagery.

I need to pick up other East of West issues (missed first Image bundle); cool to see some brand new releases here like 'The World' one-shot (which I think takes place after issues 15?).
You seem to know your comics :D I would love to check out some of the higher tier stuff, but I don't have the funds :(
undeadcow: Great bundle. Curiously the top tier is +$3 more than usual at $18 instead of $15.
And, accordingly, the average is higher than the usual for these bundles.
They must have judged (correctly) the draw of the top tier.
Saga alone is worth the top tier, and with many of the other titles, that makes $18 a steal even while it's a little high.
I'll throw in a +1 for Manhattan Projects. One of the few books/graphic novels I actually collect in physical format.
jadegiant: Saga alone is worth the top tier, and with many of the other titles, that makes $18 a steal even while it's a little high.
I agree with that.

Although, if you have bought the previous bundles then you already have issues 1-12 and it's harder to justify the expense.

I have to sit and get into The MP although I have several issues too.
high rated
I'm pretty excited about what people seem to think of this bundle. I've been wanting to attempt to find some comics I like recently - for the first time since high school really - but am overwhelmed at the local shop (whose opening a year ago rekindled the interest) and don't really know what to look/ask for. Bundle to the rescue! Not much of a superhero guy, so some of these look really awesome. Thanks for all the opinions so far!
Post edited January 09, 2015 by budejovice
budejovice: I'm pretty excited about what people seem to think of this bundle.
I went for the BTA immediately because it was $9.x and I already have part of the things in the top tier.

If I was a beginner I'd go for the full bundle. If you can aford it, that is. There are good, solid comics here that you won't find at this price anywhere else.

You can of course, wait for the free issues to help you decide as your tastes are yours alone.
high rated
madth3: You can of course, wait for the free issues to help you decide as your tastes are yours alone.
Things would probably be simpler if I were a wait-and-see kind of guy. I went top immediately (BTA was up over $13 by that point).

I also grabbed the top tier of the last comic bundle (before Dr. Who) and have read a few. One of these days I'm going to have to stop buying and consuming cheap content and get my butt back into the mountains. :)
budejovice: One of these days I'm going to have to stop buying and consuming cheap content and get my butt back into the mountains. :)
Transmetropolitan-like. ;-)

You did a great purchase, then.
high rated
budejovice: One of these days I'm going to have to stop buying and consuming cheap content and get my butt back into the mountains. :)
madth3: Transmetropolitan-like. ;-)
I had never heard about Transmetropolitan of course. Someone PM me when that bundle comes out! :) That looks super cool.
budejovice: I had never heard about Transmetropolitan of course. Someone PM me when that bundle comes out! :) That looks super cool.
At the risk of going off-topic (and we know that never happens in these forums) Transmetropolitan is one of my all time favourite series.

There are no comic stores in my city (at least right now, to my knowledge) although every now and then someone opens one for a while. Fortunately, I live like five hours away from the big capital, Mexico City and of course you can get comics there.

In 2002 I took the plunge and bought the first TPB of Transmetropolitan (and Sandman too by the way) and everytime I found myself going there for something I looked for the next part of those series. Sometimes I found them, sometimes they were out of stock. In 2004, I think, I finally managed to complete it.

And it was worth it. Every peso, every trip to the store and every kilo I carried.

- - -

I don't expect to see a Vertigo bundle anytime soon (and I'd love to be wrong) so local store sales or Amazon are probably the best offer.