It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pablodusk: Who doesn't like some random guessing?
I know, right?

Though I'm already regretting one of my two guesses. ;) Alas, no swapping/editing.
My first guess is Batman: Arkham Asylum
I'll try for 2 more guesses, thanks for the chance!
1. Lord of Xulima
2. Endless Legend

hope more hit the "jackpot" this time round.
Croxxx, if I use my 2 guesses now, what happens when you release the hints?
chadjenofsky: Croxxx, if I use my 2 guesses now, what happens when you release the hints?
I considered that - but decided it was more fun to guess wildly before anyone else guessed any of my 4 picks ;)
Thanks for the opportunity for more guesses croxxx! I just discovered the existence of MANHUNT, and that looks pretty brutally awesome, so I'll go with that for a guess (it moved right to the top of my 15-game steam WL), and then my 3rd guess will be...Skyshine's Bedlam.

I almost guessed The Stanley Parable with my first guess, doh!
low rated
This popped to mind after seeing how the third game from the series was guessed. My first guess will be the first game of the series, BioShock.
bler144: I considered that - but decided it was more fun to guess wildly before anyone else guessed any of my 4 picks ;)
I like your style ;)
low rated
croxxx: Listen up, ladies and gentlemen...

Ritualisto: 2. Prison Architect
croxxx: There we go!
Congratulations, A WINNER IS YOU :)
PM will be sent in a moment...
Wow! I never expected to win. Thank you!
Thanks for the second chances, croxxx. I'm going to try the same unsuccessful tactic I used before and choose two bundle games that I really wanted but couldn't afford at the time:

HOMM 3 HD
and
Antichamber

Good luck to everybody else with your guesses - this is fascinating to watch but tougher than I thought it would be!
And here we go, another winner!
Asbeau: I really wanted but couldn't afford at the time:
Antichamber
Well, you are in luck then!
PM will be sent in a second :)

Regarding this question:
chadjenofsky: Croxxx, if I use my 2 guesses now, what happens when you release the hints?
Every time I release a hint the number of guesses will be reset for each person.
This means the earlier you come, the more you can guess!
After all I want to get rid of all those games, right? ;)

Other ramblings...
bler144: Risen, and The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
Unfortunately none of these is in the pool.
Actually, I'm considering getting Van Helsing on GOG myself. Just playing part 2 with a friend. Really good.

duragon: My first guess is Batman: Arkham Asylum
Well.... it would have been on the list if I hadn't played it myself... sorry.

drealmer7: I just discovered the existence of MANHUNT, and that looks pretty brutally awesome
I don't really know if I could give this away legally xD
But no, it's not in the pool.
croxxx: Unfortunately none of these is in the pool.
Actually, I'm considering getting Van Helsing on GOG myself. Just playing part 2 with a friend. Really good.
You might be interested in the upcoming Final Cut, which will be released here as well and it will be combining all three games together. It will cost 45 bucks and if you happen to have all the three Van Helsing games, either here or on Steam (or even a mix of them), you can get it for free.
low rated
I would like my second round guesses to be:

Red Faction: Guerrilla
Dead Island

Thanks for giving us another opportunity to make guesses. :)
croxxx: Other ramblings...
bler144: Risen, and The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
croxxx: Unfortunately none of these is in the pool.
I hadn't been aware of them at all until 1 & 2 both showed up in several recent GAs. I didn't enter at the time, but it definitely put them on my radar.

Perhaps should have gone for that instead of buying Sacred 2 as my current ARPG ;)
I read the rules as having two guesses in all, but I see people guessing two games for this 2nd round, meaning it's like their third guess. If we're allowed to guess more than two in all, I'd like to guess "Before the Echo". :)