It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My guess: Bump

Be funny if that were actually a game. But either way this isn't a real entry, btw, just a /bump.
low rated
A though one indeed, so many games and so little correct guesses :)

Nevertheless I won't give up! :D I'll strike again with something I want and know it was in a bundle: Tomb Rider: Legend.
TheTrveFenris: My guss: Risk Of Rain.
A nice game but not in my pool, sorry.

Crewdroog: Holy crap, this is still going?
Yes, yes it is!
And there is still more to come!
Stay tuned for an update tomorrow ;)

leon30: Nevertheless I won't give up!
Hey, wait a second, I've seen you here before.
Only one guess - as per the rules up to now. And you even managed to sneak in twice already ;)
You might find tomorrows update interesting, though...
low rated
I'm going to throw a hopeful guess out there for a top wishlisted game of mine hoping you were a backer and maybe got a duplicate copy. Wasteland 2?
Great giveaway thanks!
Hello GOG folks,

first things first:
Jeets2: Wasteland 2?
Unfortunately not.

Now for the news.
As only 5 games have found a new owner yet, I decided to spice things up a little.
This means I'll update the rules for this giveaway:

The updated rules for Phase 2
1. Post your guess in this thread. Two guesses per person are allowed. Guesses from Phase 1 are not counted!
2. The first person to guess a game's name will get the key. It is therefore no use to post games over and over.
3. Editing your post is forbidden!
4. You should actually play the game(s) you wish for here. They are lying around here just fine as well, so leave someone else the chance to play a game they might always have wanted.
5. You need a minimum reputation of 25 to participate. This is a barrier to stop people from creating new accounts and snatching stuff.
6. People on the "List of known scammers" are excluded. The list can be viewed here: http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Known_Scammers
7. The giveaway will be open until 2015-10-31 and may end earlier if I'm out of keys.
8. Stay friendly. Bad behaviour might get you banned.
9. Beginning on Sunday, October 11 I will give out hints on what games are on my list. These hints will be given weekly and might end with the complete list being posted here for you to pick from.

As you can see now 2 guesses are allowed. People who already participated in Phase 1 may also post 2 guesses (giving them 3 in total).
The total number of guesses might be increased again in the future.

For reference: There are 86 games in the pool currently!

Good luck to you all and happy guessing,
croxxx
Cool, I've been looking forward to having more chances! This is getting pretty tricky, but here goes:

1) Child of Light
2) Final Fantasy 7
NotJabba: 1) Child of Light
2) Final Fantasy 7
Although both are really good games they are not in the pool.
Nice, round 2 begins! Thanks again for this huge GA, croxxx :).

My guesses are:

1) Worms Reloaded
2) Dungeon Crawlers HD
low rated
Hmm, maybe these:

1. Gas Guzzlers Extreme
2. Horizon
Oh! Thanks for the new opportunity!

My new guesses are:

1) Dawn of War 2
2) Dungeon Siege III
Ok, lemme try again:

1. Venetica
2. Hero of the Kingdom II
low rated
For Phase 2 :

1. System Shock 2
2. System Shock 1
low rated
Phase 2:

1)Hitman: Blood Money
2)Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition

Both seems awesome games :)
low rated
Okay for phase 2 here goes:

Dead Island

Dead island Riptide
No hits so far.

MadyNora: 1. Venetica
Although being an awesome (and really unknown :( ) game it is not in the pool...

sasuke12: Dead Island
Dead island Riptide
Oh, did someone figure out where those come from? ;)
Unfortunately both have been redeemed by myself quite some time ago and therefore are not in the pool.
Should you however get your hands on one of the games I'd be happy to play some rounds with you.

So, still 86 games to win.