It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HOLY SHIT

Gunsynd aka Tauto made this thread?
phaolo: Ah, i get it now, he's bumping old threads about tinyE, so random lurkers will show up and rant about him..
Breja: 2. ???
3. Profit
Well, Tauto's main intent on Gog is to annoy users, so he does what he can.
The poor guy doesn't know what to do in his freetime..
Post edited March 24, 2016 by phaolo
Cyraxpt: HOLY SHIT

Gunsynd aka Tauto made this thread?
He was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force. He ceased to be Gunsynd and "became" swatkat. When that happened, the good man who was TinyE's friend was destroyed.
high rated
Breja: He was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force. He ceased to be Gunsynd and "became" swatkat. When that happened, the good man who was TinyE's friend was destroyed.
Correction, he became Tauto, Swatkat is a different person. And to this day i still find it funny how one person with multiple accounts (easy to pinpoint who) downvoted his accounts so he decided to take his revenge against everyone, its like the lights went out and someone punched him, his response? Punch everyone just to be sure.
Post edited March 24, 2016 by Cyraxpt
Breja: He was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force. He ceased to be Gunsynd and "became" swatkat. When that happened, the good man who was TinyE's friend was destroyed.
Cyraxpt: Correction, he became Tauto, Swatkat is a different person. And to this day i still find it funny how one person with multiple accounts (easy to pinpoint who) downvoted his accounts so he decided to take his revenge against everyone, its like the lights went out and someone punched him, his response? Punch everyone just to be sure.
swatcat has post #1, and gunsynd was the one starting the thread according to the thread listing, thus creating post #1. If the origin post had been deleted, the first post would be #2 as posts are stuck with the number they get on creation. Thus, what I gather is that gunsynd became swatcat.
high rated
Maighstir: swatcat has post #1, and gunsynd was the one starting the thread according to the thread listing, thus creating post #1. If the origin post had been deleted, the first post would be #2 as posts are stuck with the number they get on creation. Thus, what I gather is that gunsynd became swatcat.
Gunsynd was downvoted by one person > Makes bitching thread about it > Gog doesn't solve his problem > Gives Gunsynd account to Nes, this one asks support to change the nickname to Swatkat > "Gunsynd" (the person) starts using Tauto, an account that he had created previously to this events.

Gunsynd = Tauto
Swatkat = Nes
low rated
Maighstir: swatcat has post #1, and gunsynd was the one starting the thread according to the thread listing, thus creating post #1. If the origin post had been deleted, the first post would be #2 as posts are stuck with the number they get on creation. Thus, what I gather is that gunsynd became swatcat.
Cyraxpt: Gunsynd was downvoted by one person > Makes bitching thread about it > Gog doesn't solve his problem > Gives Gunsynd account to Nes, this one asks support to change the nickname to Swatkat > "Gunsynd" (the person) starts using Tauto, an account that he had created previously to this events.

Gunsynd = Tauto
Swatkat = Nes
Gunsynd = Tauto,if that was true then why would I necro his thread?That would be just plain stupidity to draw attention like that.You failed again as usual.
Tauto: Gunsynd = Tauto,if that was true then why would I necro his thread?That would be just plain stupidity to draw attention like that.You failed again as usual.
From what i can see it was Phaolo who necro'd this thread not you. Nice try though. :)
Cyraxpt: Gunsynd was downvoted by one person > Makes bitching thread about it > Gog doesn't solve his problem > Gives Gunsynd account to Nes, this one asks support to change the nickname to Swatkat > "Gunsynd" (the person) starts using Tauto, an account that he had created previously to this events.

Gunsynd = Tauto
Swatkat = Nes
Then the question is how gunsynd started the thread (usernames aren't changed on the thread listing, only in-thread, I have a few threads which are created by "Miaghstir" rather than "Maighstir" as I later asked for the misspelled username to be corrected), the hover menu over "gunsynd" in the thread listing shows swatcat's avatar, links to swatcat when trying to start a conversation, and swatcat has post1 in this thread.
Post edited March 24, 2016 by Maighstir
low rated
Tauto: Gunsynd = Tauto,if that was true then why would I necro his thread?That would be just plain stupidity to draw attention like that.You failed again as usual.
Cyraxpt: From what i can see it was Phaolo who necro'd this thread not you. Nice try though. :)
Actually,I did but it got reported as spam and disappeared.
high rated
Maighstir: Then the question is how gunsynd started the thread (usernames aren't changed on the thread listing, only in-thread, I have a few threads which are created by "Miaghstir" rather than "Maighstir" as I later asked for the misspelling to be corrected), the hover menu over "gunsynd" in the thread listing links to swatcat when trying to start a conversation, and swatcat has post1 in this thread.
Uhm, not sure how to explain it better, let's say that Gunsynd is Mike and Nes is John.

Mike created this thread.
Mike gave his account to John.
John switched the accounts name to Swatkat.
Mike is now using an account called Tauto.
Tauto: Actually,I did but it got reported as spam and disappeared.
Ah, didn't know that, shame that doesn't happen as often. :(
low rated
Maighstir: Then the question is how gunsynd started the thread (usernames aren't changed on the thread listing, only in-thread, I have a few threads which are created by "Miaghstir" rather than "Maighstir" as I later asked for the misspelling to be corrected), the hover menu over "gunsynd" in the thread listing links to swatcat when trying to start a conversation, and swatcat has post1 in this thread.
Cyraxpt: Uhm, not sure how to explain it better, let's say that Gunsynd is Mike and Nes is John.

Tauto: Actually,I did but it got reported as spam and disappeared.
Cyraxpt: Ah, didn't know that, shame that doesn't happen as often. :(
That's the way the cookie crumbles.
high rated
Tauto: That's the way the cookie crumbles.
But not how the pigeon flies.
Tauto: That would be just plain stupidity
I agree, it would be silly like hating an entire forum after being downrepped by 1 scammer! Absurd lol.
Cyraxpt: Uhm, not sure how to explain it better, let's say that Gunsynd is Mike and Nes is John.

Ah, right, now I understand the explanation, I probably missed something in your previous post then. Gets difficult to keep everything straight when seeing both A and B called "C".