It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

djoxyk: how Russian. very well, I won't insist. I have no need to talk to rude people anyway.
I was not rude. You are however. Good luck, you'll need it.
djoxyk: how Russian. very well, I won't insist. I have no need to talk to rude people anyway.
Cadaver747: I was not rude. You are however. Good luck, you'll need it.
really?

"I'm not going to discuss this"
"This conversation is over"

so you basically spread some "rumors" and when someone asks you to elaborate what exactly are you trying to tell you're starting to bark like a dog. very simple question asked - which type of programming language were used to create forum software (compiled of interpreted) and if you believe it is in compiled language.

what did I get in return if not rudeness?
djoxyk: really?
Yes
djoxyk: "I'm not going to discuss this"
"This conversation is over"
Exactly this.
djoxyk: so you basically spread some "rumors" and when someone asks you to elaborate what exactly are you trying to tell you're starting to bark like a dog. very simple question asked - which type of programming language were used to create forum software (compiled of interpreted) and if you believe it is in compiled language.

what did I get in return if not rudeness?
I was not spreading rumors. I'm not going to discuss anything else with you. Clearly being rude is all about me, not you.
angular.element(document.body).injector().get('menuNotificationsRepository').deleteAllNotifications();

This lilttle code saved me one again, but I'd be better if GOG could fix this issue for good :(
I got tired of copying Adaliabooks' code every time I got a reply, so I created a bookmarklet with their code. (Bookmarklet is a bookmark but you put javascript starting with javascript: in instead of an address).

javascript:angular.element(document.body).injector().get('menuNotificationsRepository').deleteAllNotificati ons();

Edit: for some reason forum software decides to put a space before ons();
And when I remove i tag (that's three characters) it puts a space three characters further, just before ();
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Post edited May 18, 2021 by InkPanther
InkPanther: I got tired of copying Adaliabooks' code every time I got a reply, so I created a bookmarklet with their code. (Bookmarklet is a bookmark but you put javascript starting with javascript: in instead of an address).

javascript:angular.element(document.body).injector().get('menuNotificationsRepository').deleteAllNotificati ons();

And when I remove i tag (that's three characters) it puts a space three characters further, just before ();
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You don't need to copy-paste it more than once. The console has its own command history memory, similar to an OS shell. Just press "arrow up".
mrkgnao: You don't need to copy-paste it more than once. The console has its own command history memory, similar to an OS shell. Just press "arrow up".
Thanks, I didn't know that. Still, that's like three button presses against one click. :P

Edit: wait, what? This time the dot disappeared on its own? confused
Oh, maybe I pressed Enter in the console. Never mind me then...
Post edited May 18, 2021 by InkPanther
Thank you, the purple dot was annoying now i can remove it.
Post edited May 19, 2021 by Mugiwarah
InkPanther: Edit: wait, what? This time the dot disappeared on its own? confused
The dot disappeared also for me! :O
Maybe they finally fixed it? Hooray!
(until the next time)
InkPanther: Edit: wait, what? This time the dot disappeared on its own? confused
phaolo: The dot disappeared also for me! :O
Maybe they finally fixed it? Hooray!
(until the next time)
It's back after your reply.

Some kind of glitch in the matrix. ;]
Post edited May 19, 2021 by InkPanther
InkPanther: It's back after your reply.
Some kind of glitch in the matrix. ;]
Nnnooooouuuuuu!
Post edited May 19, 2021 by phaolo
InkPanther: I got tired of copying Adaliabooks' code every time I got a reply, so I created a bookmarklet with their code. (Bookmarklet is a bookmark but you put javascript starting with javascript: in instead of an address).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
mrkgnao: You don't need to copy-paste it more than once. The console has its own command history memory, similar to an OS shell. Just press "arrow up".
Thank you, that's a useful tip. Only by replying to you, you got the purple dot again. Oops, sorry.
DubConqueror: Thank you, that's a useful tip. Only by replying to you, you got the purple dot again. Oops, sorry.
Not to worry. I use BE/AF, so "clear notifications" (under the bell) works for me.
DubConqueror: Thank you, that's a useful tip. Only by replying to you, you got the purple dot again. Oops, sorry.
Now that's just evil. :-)
jepsen1977: Now that's just evil. :-)
I can answer you you're joke is funny, but that would make me even more evil ;-)

mrkgnao: Not to worry. I use BE/AF, so "clear notifications" (under the bell) works for me.
Thanks, that's helpful. The navigation bar tab in Barefoot Essentials indeed has an option to hide the dot altogether always! I didn't know, but now I got rid of it's evil :-)
Post edited May 20, 2021 by DubConqueror