It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

agentcarr16:
How talkative is Carradice in your night chat?
GameRager: I was thinking of "watching you on the quidditch field" then but I feel that 2 scum** wouldn't do so many things to put themselves in the spotlight(hammering/etc).

(**=I already saw Yog as the likely public facing/talkative scum, and didn;t think 2 would do such in this game)

I don't care if people doubt me even now, but we cannot(Imo) start doubting all such "watchings" else we throw their worth/value to us town down the drain.

Also what does a godfather do to invalidate such readings? And also what are the odds we'd even have a godfather in the game?

(I assume they are low enough and the odds that I watched one of them are also low enough to not worry much that such is the case here, though)
A Godfather would read as Town, and the odds are probably high that a Godfather is on the scum team to counteract there being a Cop in the game since you don't seem to have been Roleblocked (the other role I thought scum might have to nullify a Cop).

I would also suggest you not expect to live another night as scum will probably target you again tonight and unless ZFR is running a broken game you would not be able to be protected by a Doctor again (if that is how you were saved last night). Doctors can not typically protect the same target two nights in a row to prevent a "follow the cop" scenario. Follow the cop is when a Cop comes out and claims and Town has a doctor who protects them every night so the Cop can come back the next day and clear or condemn someone. The inability for Doctors to protect the same person two nights in a row was added to the Doctor role because it made games highly unfair to scum when "follow the Cop" was utilized.
JoeSapphire: How talkative is Carradice in your night chat?
Why can I see agent being inundated by walls of text from Carradice being likely? ;D
==================================================

trentonlf: A Godfather would read as Town, and the odds are probably high that a Godfather is on the scum team to counteract there being a Cop in the game since you don't seem to have been Roleblocked (the other role I thought scum might have to nullify a Cop).
Still there wouldn't be 2 godfathers, I think, and the odds I watched them(if there is one on the scum team) would likely be somewhat lower than watching ANY scum during any "night".

trentonlf: I would also suggest you not expect to live another night as scum will probably target you again tonight and unless ZFR is running a broken game you would not be able to be protected by a Doctor again (if that is how you were saved last night). Doctors can not typically protect the same target two nights in a row to prevent a "follow the cop" scenario. Follow the cop is when a Cop comes out and claims and Town has a doctor who protects them every night so the Cop can come back the next day and clear or condemn someone. The inability for Doctors to protect the same person two nights in a row was added to the Doctor role because it made games highly unfair to scum when "follow the Cop" was utilized.
Eh, if it happens it happens as long as town wins.
trentonlf: Well I was hoping GameRager would investigate me as I know I will be under the most suspicion today seeing how I defended yogsloth, wanted to lynch Microfish_1 after his claim, and was so quick to hammer FlokeSchnee. So if people can't get past that about me then I will take the lynch as it's deserved.
Actually yes, you are high on my suspicion list. However, your indignation directed at yogs for having fooled you again did feel genuine and not acted. That's nothing much, it's just a gut feeling, but it's enough to give me pause.

Consul, however, was kind of scummy throughout the game. However, even though I'm not totally sure of your scumminess I'm also not sure enough to follow you on a train just like this.

And while you are right to warn about a possible Godfather, I had Carradice as solid town for most of the game on his own merits. So I'm going to take GR's 'gut feeling' at face value, since it matches Carradice's behaviour.

Agent, however, I would be not so sure about. He acted quite conspicuous on D1 - conspicuous enough to warrant an investigation. That's exactly what a Godfather would do: draw an investigation to be 'cleared' as Town. But what speaks in his favour is that he actually has another role which has been confirmed by Carradice. The Neighborizer and him being Godfather AND one-shot Neighborizer would be quite IMBA. Therefore, as much as it pains me, I have to put agent as likely Town.

Also, some side observation: if we believe trent's claim, then apparently Gryffindors can be vanilla too. His claim contradicts the theory that all Gryffindor have PRs.

JoeSapphire: ^ Does that look like scum talking to scum to anyone? I'm not sure
Huh. I'll have to go back and have a dedicated look at the other interactions Pooka, SPF and yogs had. Maybe there is something.

So. How to proceed. The straightforward thing would be just to carry on lynching the most suspicious targets. We have three mostly confirmed Townies. Micro hard-confirmed, GR quite sure, Agent very likely. We also have a protective role who managed to prevent last Nights kill.

This protective role is also the reason I prefer the straightforward strategy. For a moment I considered a mass-claim since some roles are already more or less in the open. However, the protector is still hidden and should remain so, I think.
@ZFR: No votes in this post

GameRager: Are you trying to imply any of them are scum, or were thought to be scum, or what? If you could explain this a bit more in simple terms i'd be thankful. :)
On the contrary!!! Just read it again and take a look at the link in the previous post (thence the ^ sign). Have fun ;-)

Right now, people cleared (from a personal point of view)

Micro (MInistry-confirmed)
GR (uncontested, plus circumstance)
Agent (cleared by GR, Carradice)
Carradice (cleared by GR; early votus and early suspicion on yogsloth, and repeated remarks on SPF)

Then,

Lift (early votus on yogsloth, vibes)

Then what else:

Trent, Joe, Pooka, Caesar, joppo

Most likely, two of the last group are not Town.

About Lift, he has given (personally) more Town vibes than any of the last group, and has been pointing a finger at yogsloth early.

Make your picks. Had been hoping for trent getting vetted in N3, so that on D4 Caesar could be taken to lunch (unless further clues suggested otherwise).

Personally, would hate taking trent to lunch if he is Town. He has given mixed readings for different motives, but at least he has given townie readings, while Caesar never provided that, as seen from here, and sure has had scummy stances, even after being called out for that.

Then, Pooka's fan club might have something to say (no readings from here, though).

About Joppo, his posts in D3 looked somewhat rattled, with some logical mistakes.

About Joe, some nice Townie readings, better looking than fishy SPF. Actually better looking than Joppo, but YMMV.

What do you think, fellas.
Carradice: On the contrary!!! Just read it again and take a look at the link in the previous post (thence the ^ sign). Have fun ;-)
So you're saying town shouldn't celebrate early then? Ok and agreed. :)

Carradice: Make your picks. Had been hoping for trent getting vetted in N3, so that on D4 Caesar could be taken to lunch (unless further clues suggested otherwise).
As I said, I didn't want to "watch" trent as I didn't/don't see scum hammering someone like that, etc.

Carradice: What do you think, fellas.
I think that since my last precious monocular broke and I cannot watch for suspicious signs anymore from my fellow players I need to make that "potion" of mine a triple. :|
I can't sleep and have a cold. And my next interview is this noon, weeeeeeee

I'm going to put my money where my mouth is, but first, I have to say where I am headed.

yogsloth (in a really super fast flip, I didn't even have the chance to comment a second time) flipped scum. Remember what Flocke said in the beginning, back in D1? yogs and trent were using code. yogs repeats something thrice, trent moves to vote or unvote. Do not forget that it was also trent who ended D2 abruptly by hammering Flocke, without giving the guy a chance to talk more about his vanilla claim, with a full day ahead before ZFR ended it. Yes, it was inevitable that Flocke was going to be the hammer, what's with the GOG-Day1, but it didn't have to be trent to end it, and didn't have to be at that time.

I'll channel Agent from one of the previous games and say this: the odds are looking good right now that trent is SPF's and yogsloth's buddy. Lift is saying his last few posts feel geniune, but I have to remind you that trent doesn't need to try too hard to "feel" geniune. He prides himself in playing and acting as Town whether he's Town or Mafia - that and he always votes for who he sees the scummiest: see how he approaches Caesar.

I'd still like to think about Joe, particularly his skirting around from D2, but I think trent is likelier to end the game than Joe.

Grindus trentonlf

I'll hopefully be available tomorrow evening (European Central Time or whatever it is).
PookaMustard: I can't sleep and have a cold. And my next interview is this noon, weeeeeeee
You have my sympathies....during a prior game(maybe SH....I forget things so much IRL sadly) I had a toothache/headache/cold combo and was hopped up on various meds(over the counter)....and despite all that AND a good lack of sleep I tried my best to "soldier on" and post every so often. :\

PookaMustard: I'm going to put my money where my mouth is, but first, I have to say where I am headed.

yogsloth (in a really super fast flip, I didn't even have the chance to comment a second time) flipped scum. Remember what Flocke said in the beginning, back in D1? yogs and trent were using code. yogs repeats something thrice, trent moves to vote or unvote. Do not forget that it was also trent who ended D2 abruptly by hammering Flocke, without giving the guy a chance to talk more about his vanilla claim, with a full day ahead before ZFR ended it. Yes, it was inevitable that Flocke was going to be the hammer, what's with the GOG-Day1, but it didn't have to be trent to end it, and didn't have to be at that time.
The code thing...I had forgotten about that, actually(thanks for reminding me)....yeah, it does seem suspect now that you mention it.

But then you mention the hammer Trent did.....which I don't see a scum as likely to do.

Hmm, what to think on this.....
@ Joe, GR:

GameRager: Why can I see agent being inundated by walls of text from Carradice being likely? ;D
You betcha! :D Sort of. We DID KNOW that it might be useful, and yogs saying it was NOT going to be useful seemed like an attempt to throw sand thrown at our eyes... We knew it could be useful. Everything, even the smallest detail, can potentially help in a situation like this one, when information is scarce and intel very valuable.

Actually, the night after the snow flake melted, there was a chance not to appear the following day, so our pet messenger owl carried some letters containing clues to be shared with Agent, just in case. Essentially, the reasons for going after SPF and yogs first.

Also, a hint on something that might be useful, and possibly entertaining, about further uses of the declarations matrix (the suspicion matrix).

Thanks for the kind words. This is being a great game, and a nice problem to solve.

Also, yes, just imagine Micro in that robe making his funny remarks, with our fellow team mates cleaning the mess they made with the WeisseLamm. Hilarious in a dark way (just like in the movie) :D

@LIft: some solid analysis in #964
Agreed that GF+neighbouriser might be too much, too twisted (meaning, better check other possibilities before that one).

@Pooka: good luck with the next interview and get better soon.

Will try to make something out of what you mention in order to update the table with your last views, so that we can agree on a list of priorities. That said, Caesar and Trent seem to be winning for now, but not everyone has spoken yet, and everyone ought to be given a chance to speak (and to make mistakes, too, heh).

Not everyone forgets considering Joe, but EVERYONE seems to forget that Joppo is in the game... As much as most people forgot about SPF.

=> BTW, notice (in the matrix) how @SPF was distancing himself from @yogs, who was giving SPF a 0.5, just like everyone else, and only targeted townies. Yogs was careful no to damage his team mates, but they were allowed to throw dirt on him, apparently.
PookaMustard: I can't sleep and have a cold. And my next interview is this noon, weeeeeeee

I'm going to put my money where my mouth is, but first, I have to say where I am headed.

I'll channel Agent from one of the previous games and say this: the odds are looking good right now that trent is SPF's and yogsloth's buddy. Lift is saying his last few posts feel geniune, but I have to remind you that trent doesn't need to try too hard to "feel" geniune. He prides himself in playing and acting as Town whether he's Town or Mafia - that and he always votes for who he sees the scummiest: see how he approaches Caesar.

I'd still like to think about Joe, particularly his skirting around from D2, but I think trent is likelier to end the game than Joe.

Grindus trentonlf

I'll hopefully be available tomorrow evening (European Central Time or whatever it is).
bwhahahaahaha, you are still trying to push some contrived code talk? If I was scum how would I have coordinated with my team to setup using this code on Day 1? Scum very rarely have chat (and never have in a ZFR game that I can remember) on Night 0, it's almost always Night 1 that scum can start talking unless they have Day chat.

Here let's do an OMGUS vote, but a serious OMGUS vote as only scum would be trying to push this narrative LOL

Unvote ConsulCaesar
Vote PookaMustard
agentcarr16:
Not much.

Though apparently he posted recently and I haven't checked yet.
Carradice: Thanks for the kind words. This is being a great game, and a nice problem to solve.
That it is. :)
=======================================================

agentcarr16: Not much.

Though apparently he posted recently and I haven't checked yet.
So yer dreading coming upon a wall of text style reply that much, huh? ;)
Yeah, I am definitely flunking this interview.

trentonlf: bwhahahaahaha, you are still trying to push some contrived code talk? If I was scum how would I have coordinated with my team
to setup using this code on Day 1? Scum very rarely have chat (and never have in a ZFR game that I can remember) on Night 0, it's almost always Night 1 that scum can start talking unless they have Day chat.

Here let's do an OMGUS vote, but a serious OMGUS vote as only scum would be trying to push this narrative LOL

Unvote ConsulCaesar
Vote PookaMustard
You seem really adamant that scum don't have Night 0 chat based on precedent. Here's the thing: you don't know if there was a night 0 chat, and neither do I. Based on precedent, a Day 4 Innocent Child wouldn't ever be a thing - yet it is. But what we have on the table is hinting towards Night 0. yogsloth, scum, used code. You moved to his song and dance. Chances are looking pretty good that you're the guy, in addition to the Flocke hammer which you left out completetly from my post and focused only on my issue with the code.

You're saying only scum would "push this narrative." What then, when you lynch me successfully and find me Town, just like Flocke?
PookaMustard: Yeah, I am definitely flunking this interview.

You seem really adamant that scum don't have Night 0 chat based on precedent. Here's the thing: you don't know if there was a night 0 chat, and neither do I. Based on precedent, a Day 4 Innocent Child wouldn't ever be a thing - yet it is. But what we have on the table is hinting towards Night 0. yogsloth, scum, used code. You moved to his song and dance. Chances are looking pretty good that you're the guy, in addition to the Flocke hammer which you left out completetly from my post and focused only on my issue with the code.

You're saying only scum would "push this narrative." What then, when you lynch me successfully and find me Town, just like Flocke?
When I lynch you successfully and find scum I will be happy to see you swinging, and yes only scum would be pushing such a ludicrous narrative that I was using some sort of code talk as scum with yogsloth. If I was scum with yogs, firstly I would not dictated in my play by him or anyone else, and secondly code talk like what is being insinuated would be a horrible play by any scum as it would be way to easy to get caught. You continuing to push it like it has some merit is highly laughable and if you are Town doing so then I sure hope we lose because I would rather see yogs win at this point than you LOL.
I'm hours behind but note that Trent Did NOT hammer yogs. Trent was hammer +1 & I was Hammer +2

(Also the Micro!wagon dried up mysteriously.... This might bear looking into.... j/k)