It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i truly think Yogs is as scummy as I have seen him, but we don't have time to take him to lunch toDay.
I have to say that while Pooka has pocketed me before, so has Joe. However, Pooka's jumping on me for repeating what I have often said in the past and claiming it was AI makes me 100% sure he is scum
Bump
OK now. VOTE PEOPLE!!!

We're gonna end up with a no-lynch at this rate!!
I'm off to my kid's baseball, leaving my vote where it is.

glglglgl
JoeSapphire: ^ The post I quoted is super reasonable and super LAMIST. It's the "we'll never know" that strikes me as insincere.
And isn't everybody usually queuing up to lynch pooka for scummy behaviour at this stage in the game?..
PookaMustard: OK, so the question that I answered is labelled "LoOk At Me I'm So ToWn" by yogsloth and my answer is now labelled "lOoK aT mE i'M sO tOwN" but by Joe. Can I have the license to label every post I see "loOK at ME i'M so TOwn"? That would be useful.
It's true about gamerager right enough - though he's doing all the stuff he usually does isn't he?

The question had already been answered, there wasn't much point in you answering other than to appear town.

When you said "we'll never know till the game's over" or whatever it was, who was the "we"?
again, 3rd party lunch > NL

PookaMustard: Actually, yeah, I barely have time to respond to Microfish. But yes, I do agree that you easily get confused by conflicting arguments, Micro. But you suddenly, without any real momentum, switched your vote to Agent right after saying he looked a lot better now, which I interpreted it as "at worst neutral and at best Town." You didn't really make it clear why the sudden heart about why you want Agent dead. And even within your post where Agent "feels a lot better," you say that you would lynch Agent anyway to avoid no-lynch. I say if your reason for voting is to "avoid no-lynch" then you're just going for a weak lynch that will hurt us more than it will help us.
I see. So, I should have articulated my reasons again, you say? by "a lot better" that was after he actually gave a real post (1 or 2) in which he evaluated folks. He was still not-town, but maybe no longer scum in my book.
Couple addenda:

Post 540: to the GameRager bit: Why is it Pooka this time rather than GameRager? Is it because Lady Luck decided it would be my turn or something? After all, the GameRager queues did not happen either.

JoeSapphire: When you said "we'll never know till the game's over" or whatever it was, who was the "we"?
Super pointless question. Of course it's Town. You'll hear the same if I was scum though, so...

Microfish_1: However, Pooka's jumping on me for repeating what I have often said in the past and claiming it was AI makes me 100% sure he is scum
Have you read my post before you posted this? Oh you actually did.

Microfish_1: I see. So, I should have articulated my reasons again, you say? by "a lot better" that was after he actually gave a real post (1 or 2) in which he evaluated folks. He was still not-town, but maybe no longer scum in my book.
YES. You should have made your reasons clearer and less vague. Only now, less than 30 minutes from deadline, do we know that Agent is just better enough to be maybe not scum, but not good enough to avoid a lynch...
JoeSapphire: When you said "we'll never know till the game's over" or whatever it was, who was the "we"?
PookaMustard: Super pointless question. Of course it's Town. You'll hear the same if I was scum though, so...
I wondered if it was carradice (it was carradice asked the original question wasn't it?)
Did you believe whoever-it-was was town, at the time?
PookaMustard: Couple addenda:

Post 540: to the GameRager bit: Why is it Pooka this time rather than GameRager? Is it because Lady Luck decided it would be my turn or something? After all, the GameRager queues did not happen either.

Super pointless question. Of course it's Town. You'll hear the same if I was scum though, so...

Have you read my post before you posted this? Oh you actually did.

YES. You should have made your reasons clearer and less vague. Only now, less than 30 minutes from deadline, do we know that Agent is just better enough to be maybe not scum, but not good enough to avoid a lynch...
After that, he claimed which was enough for me to postpone him from a D1 L to await N1 results.
PookaMustard: OK now. VOTE PEOPLE!!!

We're gonna end up with a no-lynch at this rate!!
I can switch my vote to you if that's what you want..?
SirPrimalform: I can switch my vote to you if that's what you want..?
Vote someone to hammer. I don't care who!

JoeSapphire: I wondered if it was carradice (it was carradice asked the original question wasn't it?)
Did you believe whoever-it-was was town, at the time?
Yes it was, and yes, I read him as Town at the time. The door is definitely open for a scum Carradice possibility though, but seen no indicators of that.
Microfish_1:
did I pocket you before? when was it?
JoeSapphire: did I pocket you before? when was it?
i forget which game it was, but the game with you and zfr as scum AKA the Unbeatable Duo
Nearly 19 minutes left.
JoeSapphire: did I pocket you before? when was it?
Microfish_1: i forget which game it was, but the game with you and zfr as scum AKA the Unbeatable Duo
oh yeah you're right lol

SirPrimalform: I can switch my vote to you if that's what you want..?
PookaMustard: Vote someone to hammer. I don't care who!
ò_σ