It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Big question for the knowing: besides having a GF, what other possibilites might there be for the PWr(s) of Scum3?
Lifthrasil: the protector that was effective was possibly one-shot as well.
JoeSapphire: What's wrong with these two posts, Lifthrasil?
Indeed, definitely would like to know more about these.
Carradice: Obviously, knowledge of HP lore might provide clues as to the capabilities for each character.
Might does not equal would/will, though. Also look at Micro's name and how some couldn't see that character being an "innocent child".

Carradice: No advantage for Town and intel for scum.
I disagree a bit on this(not that I am pushing for such, mind you)....town could counterclaim if they had the same name that scum made up, for starters.

But no worries, I was just musing......though one thing: What about people like me who are all but claimed? Would it be ok for those like me to name drop or no, in your opinion?

(I was thinking of maybe doing it anyways myself, seeing as i've all but came out with a full claim, so I can "run with my name" for a bit of flavor posting as time goes on/etc)
Carradice: Big question for the knowing: besides having a GF, what other possibilities might there be for the PWr(s) of Scum3?
Joke reply:

Voldemort - Powers: No sense of smell(handy in sewers or garbage dumps), a master of rearranging words to make other words(i.e. him changing his name), can detect a potter within 100 yards(I dunno maybe he has this...who knows lol)

As for potential town(also joke reply):

Harry Potter - Powers: Has a neat scar(a nice talking piece with the ladies), is rich(so like batman and can buy the town win if he wants).

Hermoine Grainger - Powers: A bit of a "know-it-all"(knows who all the other town are, but cannot tell anyone).

------

Hrm, anyone else I should make joke guesses about? Anyone have any ideas or additions to my silly list? :D
Carradice: Big question for the knowing: besides having a GF, what other possibilites might there be for the PWr(s) of Scum3?
From what was revealed so far for scum (Role Cop and a Goon) and what has been revealed for Town (Innocent Child, Bodyguard, and Cop) with possible Town roles of Neighborizer and JOAT I would say scum would have to have something significant. Godfather, JOAT, Roleblocker, or maybe a Strongman. Of those I listed I would think a Godfather or a JOAT. When I say JOAT I don't mean Joe's claim either as he has not been counter claimed for killing SPF or saving GR.

What puzzles me though is if there are only 3 scum why would there be so many Town roles and a Mafia goon? Does not seem balanced so I am skeptical that it's only 3 scum.
trentonlf: What puzzles me though is if there are only 3 scum why would there be so many Town roles and a Mafia goon? Does not seem balanced so I am skeptical that it's only 3 scum.
There could be a third party that can somehow negatively affect both other parties amidst us, maybe.
Joe's claim feels alright to me. Next on the suspicious list, Pooka.

Hocus Pocus Votus Pooka
agentcarr16: Joe's claim feels alright to me. Next on the suspicious list, Pooka.
I was wondering when you'd "cast" your vote. ;D

As for me....eh, if Pooka is up next on the "get them to claim train" then that sounds as good as any other choice, I guess.....so:

Votus Pooka

By my count, Pooka, you are now at L-2, so yer call what to do next. :)
Vote Count

Pooka 3 - Lift, agent, Gamerager
trent 1 - Pooka
Lift 1 - Joe

Not voting - Micro, joppo, trent, Carradice, Caesar

10 Players. Takes 6 to lynch.
ZFR: Vote Count
My bad.....my count was off by one, everyone.

@Pooka: Yer actually at L-3. :)
@GR, @everyone. Don't reveal your names yet. Revealing your name might giveaway your potential PR.

@GR do not reveal your name. Our nice scumfriends might accidentally claim with your name. :D

I also have a question about Lift's post, despite having previously ranked him as near-lock-town.
GameRager: There could be a third party that can somehow negatively affect both other parties amidst us, maybe.
Doubtful. No extra kills at Night so not a Serial killer or Arsonist and those would be the most likely candidate for that (other than a cult and God forbid we have that). If there is a 3rd party they are probably a survivor of some sort, lots of possibilities for that in the HP world.
Microfish_1: @GR, @everyone. Don't reveal your names yet. Revealing your name might giveaway your potential PR.
Fair enough and agreed....that said: where's the fun in always playing it safe. ;)

Microfish_1: @GR do not reveal your name. Our nice scumfriends might accidentally claim with your name. :D
What would the chances of that be(that we BOTH get the scum to claim and they drop my name)? I am guessing very low.

Eh, i'll compromise.....i'll keep it under my hat until D5(if I live that long and am not the NK)...then it's name-a-pa-looza. :D
=================================================

trentonlf: Doubtful. No extra kills at Night so not a Serial killer or Arsonist and those would be the most likely candidate for that (other than a cult and God forbid we have that). If there is a 3rd party they are probably a survivor of some sort, lots of possibilities for that in the HP world.
A cult(now you've got me intrigued)?

Gonna go look it up on the wiki....BRB.
Lifthrasil: the protector that was effective was possibly one-shot as well.
JoeSapphire: What's wrong with these two posts, Lifthrasil?
Why? What IS wrong with these posts? I just reiterated what you said:
- you said, you protected GR, no one else claimed to have protected GR, so your claim is most likely true
- you refused to state whether you have more shots of your protection power (or any power). So it was possibly one-shot and we can't count on another protection in future nights.

Now, I don't want you to state whether you have more shots. It's best to leave scum in the dark. But I don't know why referring to your own statements seems so bad to you. Care to explain?

Also, we have to assume the worst case to be on the safe side. Therefore I did my calculations under the assumption that all future NKs will succeed.
Lifthrasil: Why? What IS wrong with these posts? I just reiterated what you said:
- you said, you protected GR, no one else claimed to have protected GR, so your claim is most likely true
No-one said they targeted GameRager.