It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This Halloween, we invite you to visit the quiet town of Gogsville. A magical portal has appeared above it, sending down dozens of shape-shifting googs that spook children and play tricks on the adults. Their best ruse yet? Lowering the prices on DRM-free horror, mystery, and action games up to -90%!

Start your visit to Gogsville by meeting the new residents. Take a hike in the woods with Blair Witch (-25%), face your worst nightmares with Layers of Fear 2 (-33%), uncover the ancient mysteries with Call of Cthulhu (-50%), beat the deadly outbreak with Daymare: 1998 (-20%), and experience some scares with DreadOut (-80%) and Visage (-20%).

Become the town's new supernatural detective and master your skills with game series like Sherlock Holmes (-50%), Tex Murphy (up to -80%), and the Broken Sword (up to -80%). Other mystery titles on sale include Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (-75%), The Last Express (-70%), Virginia (-90%), Blackwell Bundle (-70%), The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (-80%), and Thimbleweed Park (-50%).

Visit the infamous haunted house full of classic scares with the original Diablo + Hellfire (-15%), Sanitarium (-50%), Call of Cthulhu: Prisoner of Ice (-50%), Blood 2: The Blood Group (-75%), Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh (-35%), Gorky 17 (-60%), Clive Barker's Undying (-75%), The Suffering (-50%), F.E.A.R. Platinum (-75%), and many more.

Finally, treat yourself with all the recent releases you might want to catch up on, including the gruesome Blasphemous (-15%), Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (-10%), Blood: Fresh Supply (-33%), DARQ (-20%), Night Call (-10%), Pathologic 2 (-34%), Telling Lies (-15%), and The 7th Guest: 25th Anniversary Edition (-25%). There are also bargains on some of the best selling titles like Vampyr (-60%), Grim Dawn (-70%), Hollow Knight (-50%), Unavowed (-30%), Apsulov: End of Gods (-20%), Remothered: Tormented Fathers (-60%), We Happy Few (-50%), and many more.

Enter the portal to Gogsville on GOG.COM and enjoy the spooky Halloween Sale deals until November 4th, 2 PM UTC.
During this sale, releasing a film like this would be nice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGiYxCUAhks
I want to check out layers of fear.
Post edited September 03, 2022 by trinitymasquerade
high rated
Could somebody experienced with scripts please tell me what code I have to put in to move the news section to the top (after spooky releases and before recommended)? As long as GOG is using this special webdesign my old line

"$(".news-section-wrapper").insertBefore(".small-spots__container"); "

does not seem to work anymore ... and since GOG obviously does not understand how stupid it is to put news at the bottom of the page (and yes, rhey were told several times about it when they redesigned their page) I have to depend on scripts here.
Themken: During this sale, releasing a film like this would be nice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGiYxCUAhks
More fearful variant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qztch6_Uhuk
MarkoH01: Could somebody experienced with scripts please tell me what code I have to put in to move the news section to the top (after spooky releases and before recommended)? As long as GOG is using this special webdesign my old line

does not seem to work anymore ... and since GOG obviously does not understand how stupid it is to put news at the bottom of the page (and yes, rhey were told several times about it when they redesigned their page) I have to depend on scripts here.
Try change it to "$(".news-section-wrapper").insertBefore(".big-spots-container");", the class name "small-spots__container" doesn't exist anymore on the page. If possible you can do a if else statement in case they change it back after the sale.
You can add Blood: Fresh Supply to the "Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low" list. It was -24 and -26% before and now it's -33%.
Post edited October 29, 2019 by Berzerk2002
Loger13:
Not bad.

Nice bunch of new releases. A pity they were so well hidden.
Post edited October 29, 2019 by Themken
high rated
Berzerk2002: You can add Blood: Fresh Supply to the "Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low" list. It was -24 and -26% before and now it's -33%.
It's tricky because Blood (One Whole Unit) had been on GoG for a long time and was decently discounted. Owners of that title were offered 50% off when it changed over. Meaning if one had bought it in a bundle when it was available for $1.19, you could have it at $6.18 or 38% off bundled. It was similarly offered many times unbundled including last winter sale for $1.49 which still comes to $6.48 or 35% off. It can get tricky with titles that have had an upgrade path.
Loger13:
Themken: Not bad.

I'll give props to GOG for actually mentioning some of them in the title this time.
Themken: Not bad.

tfishell: I'll give props to GOG for actually mentioning some of them in the title this time.
Maybe it's just me but I am more excited about the new releases than bummed they aren't obvious. No doubt, it is an issue. I generally "speedread" so at first I didn't even realize Call of Cthulhu WAS the Call of Cthulhu 2018 game. I thought it was a discount on the existing Call of Cthulhu games here...it was only until I scrolled through pages of the sale I realized the pleasant surprise. All that said though, this is one of the best "release floods" I'm aware of in a long time! Way to go on that GOG, keep it coming.
Anyone else surprised that Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments is already on sale for 80% off after being here for just a few weeks? At this price I think I have to get it.
Maybe even pathologic 2. never heard of that series before.
Post edited September 03, 2022 by trinitymasquerade
high rated
MarkoH01: Could somebody experienced with scripts please tell me what code I have to put in to move the news section to the top (after spooky releases and before recommended)? As long as GOG is using this special webdesign my old line

amund: Try change it to "$(".news-section-wrapper").insertBefore(".big-spots-container");", the class name "small-spots__container" doesn't exist anymore on the page. If possible you can do a if else statement in case they change it back after the sale.
Thank you very much but it did not work. Now the news section is all on top (over the carousel) and aligned to the left...

I really cannot understand why GOG has put the news to the buttom. It's stupid, stupid, stupid. But just for GOG to understand WHY this is stupid: news include often things that lead people to buy games and if they are at the buttom of the page (and keep in mind that many people don't read the front page until the very end) you will miss to attract possible customers. You could as well have posted the news on Twitter only ... it's possible people see it but not guaranteed. It's the same like hiding NEW RELEASES in sales. GOG, what is wrong with you, lately? Really good and unexpected releases on the one hand but completely botched up marketing to tell people about them on the other. I thought you wanted to sell games and attract customers? Not long ago you explained to us that you'd need our support. We are willing to support you but searching for the offers should not be part of the deal (which reminds me that you still cannot sort for prices and discounts ...). I suggest that the people that make the decisions here should have a talk with the web development team. This is just so unbelievable that it simply cannot be intended. And no, this is no rant, this is constructive critizism - and it's absolutely meant to be constructive ... so please listen since I am sure I am not alone.
Post edited October 29, 2019 by MarkoH01
Kingdom New Land looked nice but also kinda barebone for gameplay.
Does anyone know if the devs at least fixed the bad RNG that can create unwinnable maps?
high rated
MarkoH01: I really cannot understand why GOG has put the news to the button. It's stupid, stupid, stupid. But just for GOG to understand WHY this is stupid: news include often things that lead people to buy games and if they are at the buttom of the page (and keep in mind that many people don't read the front page until the very end) you will miss to attract possible customers. You could as well have posted the news on Twitter only ... it's possible people see it but not guaranteed. It's the same like hiding NEW RELEASES in sales. GOG, what is wrong with you, lately? Really good and unexpected releases on the one hand but completely botched up marketing to tell people about them on the other. I thought you wanted to sell games and attract customers? Not long ago you explained to us that you'd need our support. We are willing to support you but searching for the offers should not be part of the deal (which reminds me that you still cannot sort for prices and discounts ...). I suggest that the people that make the decisions here should have a talk with the web development team. This is just so unbelievable that it simply cannot be intended. And no, this is no rant, this is constructive critizism - and it's absolutely meant to be constructive ... so please listen since I am sure I am not alone.
No, you are not alone, I already thought about making a thread about the exact same things. It's ridiculous. One could really assume GOG doesn't want to sell games anymore. News on bottom, no dedicated sale pages, no dedicated release threads anymore...
Do you know you can now buy Red Faction Armageddon or Killer is Dead here? No? Thats because GOG doesn't seem to care that you know...
Post edited October 29, 2019 by russellskanne