It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A new update is now available for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game.

With this update we’ve focused on introducing balance changes, as well as adding numerous game fixes and tooltip improvements to the game. Additionally, we’ve launched a weekend discount on transmutation of Premium Cards – until Monday, February 12th, 12 PM CET you will be able to upgrade cards to their Premium version for half of their transmutation cost.

CHANGES
-Cards which previously used the phrase "wherever they are" now use "in hand, deck, and on board".
-Cards now use the term "toggle" to indicate that Lock, Spying, and Resilience statuses can be both added and removed.

NEW FEATURES
-Players will be now able to abandon and reroll one of their Daily Quests!
-Celebrate the Chinese New Year with the Lunar New Year Bundle!

There's also a detailed overview describing all card changes introduced in this update and the reasoning behind it. If you are interested in the full patch notes, you can find them here.
i hope they nerfed spies
:'D
Meh
low rated
Gwent is dead :(
Link to full patch notes

I'm really annoyed that I transmuted 2 golds and 2 silvers 3 days ago. :(
GOG.com: A new update is now available for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game.

With this update we’ve focused on introducing balance changes, as well as adding numerous game fixes and tooltip improvements to the game. Additionally, we’ve launched a weekend discount on transmutation of Premium Cards – until Monday, February 12th, 12 PM CET you will be able to upgrade cards to their Premium version for half of their transmutation cost.

CHANGES
-Cards which previously used the phrase "wherever they are" now use "in hand, deck, and on board".
-Cards now use the term "toggle" to indicate that Lock, Spying, and Resilience statuses can be both added and removed.

NEW FEATURES
-Players will be now able to abandon and reroll one of their Daily Quests!
-Celebrate the Chinese New Year with the Lunar New Year Bundle!

There's also a detailed overview describing all card changes introduced in this update and the reasoning behind it. If you are interested in the full patch notes, you can find them here.
Good job this patch is actually not bad at all. Balanced the game a lot I think I know you are working a lot to make game better and I respect that. Especially those dwarf, enforcer, silver spy, and generally skellige changes makes it better and more playeble and brings back the hope for this game.
Thank you.
bestultimate: i hope they nerfed spies
Just the silver ones looks like. And, there's a timer. Also, Summoning Circle cannot be used on spies anymore...

So - no more spy wars, alhamdulillah :-)
I love this :D
Them dwarves are dead. Finaly... :D
I hoped they fixed the Nova glitch. Sometimes you cannot see the 25 points boost on the card, but it only adds the point on the row total and total points.
Thank you CDPR, I'm really happy that the spy wars are over! :) Thank you for your effort and greetings from Slovenia! <3
Why is it that this is the ONLY game for which we regularly get notification threads from gOg telling us about patch-type updates?

Considering it's a free game - and a beta one, at that - you'd think the ones we actually pay for would get, I dunno, similar treatment, even if just in the games' subfora. But no, that's actually left up to the paying customers to do for themselves on a voluntary basis. (And big thanks to those of you who keep up with patch releases and post those changelogs.)

I'll further note the irony: you MUST have Galaxy to play the game so you're already getting notifications via the required client. And unless you changed the settings then you're likely also getting the update automatically.

(Yes, I do know the why of it: it's CDPRs baby. I want a good reason why every other game doesn't get a piece of the same notification pie, even if it's via the ding up top that used to be functional.)
bizonkids: I hoped they fixed the Nova glitch. Sometimes you cannot see the 25 points boost on the card, but it only adds the point on the row total and total points.
It's 22 points boost now only, so she has been made even greater bitch than she was (as now Geralt: Igni can't hit her if she's the single card on the row).
HereForTheBeer: Why is it that this is the ONLY game for which we regularly get notification threads from gOg telling us about patch-type updates?
Not entirely so. GOG missed the midwinter patch completely. At least, there is not a word about it in my GOG client.

HereForTheBeer: Considering it's a free game
I do not consider a game where I have to buy kegs for real world money free. Imagine you would have to buy in The Witchers 1, 2, 3 arms & armour for Geralt for real world money, yet those games are of course not free too.