It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Remains – from $5.99 to $6.99 (+17%)
Songs of Conquest – from $29.99 to $34.99 (+17%)
high rated
Nobody Saves the World Complete – from $27.99 to $32.5 (+16%)
Guacamelee! 2 - Complete – from $23.79 to $24.0 (+1%)
high rated
Strayed Lights Deluxe Edition – from $29.99 to $17.91 (-40%)
Strayed Lights – from $24.99 to $12.99 (-48%)
Interesting fact – it seems that "Lowest price in the last 30 days before discount" message is incorrect.

I may be wrong, but Arkanoid have never been available in the current price (4.49 PLN for me). It's -88% off now and it changed it's base price recently. It was discounted 90% before (higher discount, indeed), but it was when the base price was also much higher. It looks like "Lowest price in the last 30 days before discount" is not a real price registered in the past, but result of calculation made on the fly (deepest discount vs. current base price).
ciemnogrodzianin:
Yes, correct. In my post 3013 in this post in which i noticed this. Not work exactly and may be something depending of the base price.

Exactly with the same game, sadly reviews are so bad, doesn't worth to buy it
Post edited 3 days ago by argamasa
argamasa: sadly reviews are so bad, doesn't worth to buy it
After reading some of them I assumed that the current rating is a result of terrible pricing, and not exactly the game quality. I've grabbed the game today to spend a few minutes occasionally. These opinions are probably unfair, I'll check the game myself.

By the way, those "Last 30 days" are required by law and I think GOG'd better fix that before they make some trouble. But they usually "don't care so much", that I don't even want to report the problem to support. The quality of this process is simply terrible. The last time I've reported some bug, it took them half a year (or even more) to fix it and during that time I received some frustrating messages from different GOG people who clearly have not read or not understood my initial report, they looked like someone trying something like "please, just let me close the ticket"...

argamasa: What a curiosity! Now, with the price changed, also the "Lowest price in the last 30 days before" tag has changed having in mind the new base price. Because this game with the old price of 19.99€ and a 90% discount, the lowest price was 1.99€. and now it says 0.99€.
Oh, indeed. I somehow did not load that message into memory :) I stopped at replying to thanks. I'm sorry.
Post edited 3 days ago by ciemnogrodzianin
ciemnogrodzianin:
Don't worry! Furthermore, the best arkanoid is in the Broken Sword original installer;-)
ciemnogrodzianin: By the way, those "Last 30 days" are required by law and I think GOG'd better fix that before they make some trouble. But they usually "don't care so much", that I don't even want to report the problem to support.
Well, I reported it now, let's see.
high rated
Klabater Complete Bundle – from $164.99 to $123.77 (-25%)
Klabater Franchise Bundle – from $49.97 to $37.48 (-25%)