It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
sanscript: You are reason as to why the world is laughing at americans, you constantly dig for something that's agreeable to your view, more interested in finding problems than solutions, and when "they" doesn't agree with you, you stop speaking and slam people with an imaginary stick...

You might lack the curriculum to actually understand what he meant, still, or understand what the scientific method is :p

Hint: Different views and arguing are just part of it.
That link isn't agreeable to my views! You guys are to serious.
sanscript: Contrary to popular myth - we're not rich, but we do snake us in under the rugs of others just as a political strategy. You never know when these money will save some of our politicians later in life, as a returned favour. And look - our former prime minister is now the head of NATO, before that head of WHO ;-)
Pangaea666: That's not the same prime minister (just pointing it out for others), and Stoltenberg got the gig in NATO by "helpfully" destroying Libya on Clinton's "advice". Norway carried out an obscene amount of bombings, and as usual in these modern air superiority wars, we ran out of targets, so the standing order was "bomb whatever you feel like".

Country of peace, indeed.

And right now we are restructuring the military to join more of these wars in the future, and buying a crapton of new planes from the US. Oh, and new spy planes and submarines so we can spy on Russia for the US (coupled with the Globus II radar a stone-throw from the Russian border).

Would be nice if Norway had a foreign policy of its own. It doesn't. Not really.
Thanks for pointing that out. I should have been more clear on that.

The level of "friend-zone" is quite a sight for the elite. I bet Stolteberg's follower is doing all he can to be the next prime minister and get a fancy job himself when Norway is through with him.

Gro H. Brundtland --> WHO
Jens Stoltenberg --> NATO

I just heard "Jensman" on the radio talking about the ever good relations to America, and I still cringe whenever he speaks his pure norwegian "iingless" :-D

sanscript: You are reason as to why the world is laughing at americans, you constantly dig for something that's agreeable to your view, more interested in finding problems than solutions, and when "they" doesn't agree with you, you stop speaking and slam people with an imaginary stick...

You might lack the curriculum to actually understand what he meant, still, or understand what the scientific method is :p

Years_of_Chaos: Dude you are stupid.
Thanks, for writing it so eloquently and beautifully :p
Post edited November 18, 2016 by sanscript

So no reply?
Dismember77777: Nobody here is worth talking to.
zeogold: http://i.imgur.com/1ijYxxO.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he_Dtz3X7B4
low rated
Shadowstalker16: So no reply?
Your head must be really far up your ass to still be takeing me seriously.
Back to on-topic:

Is it really true that Trump got the idea to run for presidency from that old Simpsons episode where a fictive Donald Trump had become a president?

So we have Matt Groening to thank (or blame) for all this? I wonder how Matt voted?
Post edited November 18, 2016 by timppu
low rated
timppu: Back to on-topic:

Is it really true that Trump got the idea to run for presidency from that old Simpsons episode where a fictive Donald Trump had become a president?

So we have Matt Groening to thank (or blame) for all this? I wonder how Matt voted?
He had plans back in 1988 (openly talked about in Oprah show, iirc). First Simpson season dated by the end of 1989.
So the answer is: NO.

Let's celebrate his victory once again: -->Could be Trump!<-- :D
Donald J. Trump: The Long Road to the White House
1980-2015

Interesting video.
low rated
vsr: Donald J. Trump: The Long Road to the White House
1980-2015

Interesting video.
If Trump fails the United States is probably screwed.
low rated
1980-2015

Interesting video.
Dismember77777: If Trump fails the United States is probably screwed.
If if if if...
You seriously think it is hard to be better than Mr. Soetoro?

The only thing that can stop him is NWO and theirs lackeys.
vsr: If if if if...
You seriously think it is hard to be better than Mr. Soetoro?

The only thing that can stop him is NWO and theirs lackeys.
Good point (I always forget obama is even the president)
Shadowstalker16: So no reply?
Years_of_Chaos: Your head must be really far up your ass to still be takeing me seriously.
Hmm arguing in good faith suffers another blow on these forums.........
Years_of_Chaos: Your head must be really far up your ass to still be takeing me seriously.
Shadowstalker16: Hmm arguing in good faith suffers another blow on these forums.........
He has taken too many blows to the head.
1980-2015

Interesting video.
Hm, I think he will just do fine.

Afterall Apple just asked their producers to check out how they can move production back to US + Ford is not moving Kentucky small cars production to Mexico. It works wonders when a country has a leader with a backbone in comparison to the all the pay to play premiers/chancellors/presidents around the world.
Post edited November 18, 2016 by Matruchus
low rated
Matruchus: Hm, I think he will just do fine.

Afterall Apple just asked their producers to check out how they can move production back to US + Ford is not moving Kentucky small cars production to Mexico. It works wonders when a country has a leader with a backbone in comparison to the all the pay to play premiers/chancellors/presidents around the world.
Trump has done more for United States before he took office than muslim Obama did in eight years.
Trump is still not even in office yet.

January first.
Post edited November 18, 2016 by Regals