It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sage103082: I am not understanding why meda is being so quiet. You would think after revealing and possible having shown as town that she would be acting and helping town, if she was town. But she is so quiet and not answering question and leaving us more in the dark and confused, right where scum would love town to be.
Which has done nothing but stall the game, there is a limit after which a lack of answers just makes it hard to get to the scum hunting.
DarkoD13: Just by skimming, I can say there are valid reasons why meda would ask for Lift's name.
I strongly dislike that we are already claiming/asking for names on D1, but I'm not sure what I would have done differently. Can't answer anything else at this point.
The first and most important question is whether you can confirm Meda as Town as she claims...
I don't see why this is so difficult to answer.
You either know her alignment based on the PM or not.
You either can eliminate the possibility that she could be 3rd party or scum or you can't.
Lifthrasil: What? Why? You should be able to answer THE most important question without reading anything in the thread: Are you a Mason with meda or not? That information should be directly in your PM/QT and should not require you to skim or read the thread!
How presumptuous.
What I am is what I am and it has nothing to do with my thing with meda which is not officially named by the mod. Call it masons if you want, that's what it looks like.
Will you be revealing your name?
Sage103082: I am not understanding why meda is being so quiet. You would think after revealing and possible having shown as town that she would be acting and helping town, if she was town. But she is so quiet and not answering question and leaving us more in the dark and confused, right where scum would love town to be.
Hunter65536: Which has done nothing but stall the game, there is a limit after which a lack of answers just makes it hard to get to the scum hunting.
So much this. All it seems we are doing is chasing meda all over trying to get her to answer questions that she keeps avoiding. I had hoped Quad/Darko would help with the issue, but that's not happening either it looks like. Scum are loving all this talk with nothing happening I'm sure :-/
Lifthrasil: What? Why? You should be able to answer THE most important question without reading anything in the thread: Are you a Mason with meda or not? That information should be directly in your PM/QT and should not require you to skim or read the thread!
DarkoD13: How presumptuous.
What I am is what I am and it has nothing to do with my thing with meda which is not officially named by the mod. Call it masons if you want, that's what it looks like.
Will you be revealing your name?
People have been trying to get clarification from both Quad and you for days now. Meda claims you are 100% certain she is Town. Is this true? I can give a rat's ass about your role or anything else about you right now. Just whether you can confirm her alignment with the information she says you have.
Based on the info in the qt and how she went about playing it, I find her being mafia extremely unlikely. I don't see enough to exclude a neutral role.
Unless I'm missing something obvious, which wouldn't be impossible since you all have decided to pile up and not give me a proper chance to catch up, I can't exclude the possibility of a neutral.
*pile on
Must resist editing.
Post edited August 14, 2017 by DarkoD13
So if I'm getting this straight, a player told you they tried to use their power on a player and it didn't work. Then they tried their power again on another player and it worked, something that was confirmed.
And then you waited for a week for Quadralien to come back? No wonder players are disappearing.

If it's the only way to get that character name,
vote Lifthrasil

Again, I can't express in words how much I loathe that D1 discussion has devolved into this.
RWarehall: The problem is Meda is being anything but helpful. At this point, given that Meda seems not wanting to suspect Lift at all, and the way Meda is dodging my questions, her power was not named Masonizer or Mason Recruiter.

Quad sure isn't helping either by being absent.
It's not named anything, just tells me the effect of what I do. Don't get how this is relevant? Haven't been dodging your questions and I don't get why this is such a big deal for you when it's literally 100% NAI what the role is called - I think you're using this as a cover for not actually contributing anything frankly.
Sage103082: I really am not a fan of meda not answering my questions to her. Its not good to pick and choose when to answer unless you are trying to hide and dont want to answer it.
Sorry if I missed your question, could you restate it please?
trentonlf: I have been sick to my stomach and puking all morning, and the cramps are not getting any better yet. I'll be around this weekend, but not sure how active I'll actually be if I don't start getting better.
Oh shit that's awful, I hope you feel better. :(
trentonlf: Thankfully the cramps and puking have stopped and I'm feeling somewhat better. Just dealing with a raw throat and very sore stomach now.

I am concerned about Quad disappearing like he has. If he's town then he's not doing us any favors so hopefully he shows up soon and starts participating, and I still want to hear his answers to RW's questions.

@Gamma, why do you believe meda so readily? What has she done to demonstrate she has towns interest in mind?

@RW, have you ever been in a game with a masonizer role or one similar to it before? If so how is meda not dead if her recruitment of Lift failed?

@meda, let me see if I have what you're trying to say right:
1. You tried to target Lift to be your mason buddy but said RW at first by mistake.
2. Before you got confirmation from the mod you told everyone that Lift was your new mason buddy
3. Lift calls you a liar and then you get a response from the mod saying you can't recruit Lift. You then proceed to say Lift is scum because you can't make him your mason buddy.
4. You then say you made quad your mason buddy. Quad denies this at first and then later says he knows what you're plan is and his post #86 is no longer true.
5. Am I missing anything?

@everyone, We need to decide rather soon the best course to take or we will be rushing a lynch and a rushed lynch is the last thing we need.

I'm tired and grumpy so I'm going to bed now.
Yes. Quad responded before the shot went through.

Really think that you are scum here for the way that you're intently trying to bog the game down in this discussion while subtly twisting the details here to make the sequence seem incredible and trying to appear pro-town with your calling people to do stuff while never doing stuff yourself.

Vote: trent
Post edited August 14, 2017 by medamiedo
Not really scumreading Gamma that much on a reread.
medamiedo: Really think that you are scum here for the way that you're intently trying to bog the game down in this discussion while subtly twisting the details here to make the sequence seem incredible and trying to appear pro-town with your calling people to do stuff while never doing stuff yourself.

Vote: trent
Please point out to me exactly what I have twisted or how I have bogged the game down? You have been all over the place with your claims, avoiding answering questions, and keep changing your stance left and right depending on what is asked of you so forgive me for trying to clear up exactly what you are saying so I can try to make a decision on whether or not I think you're scum trying to blow smoke up all our asses.
4. Quadr denied it because the shot hadn't gone through. He then comes back in and confirms it after it goes through.

Honestly don't believe you can think this comes from scum at this point and you've not done anything else to solve the game so sorry if I don't believe that your intentions are pure.
medamiedo: 4. Quadr denied it because the shot hadn't gone through. He then comes back in and confirms it after it goes through.

Honestly don't believe you can think this comes from scum at this point and you've not done anything else to solve the game so sorry if I don't believe that your intentions are pure.
This is exactly what I posted for 4
4. You then say you made quad your mason buddy. Quad denies this at first and then later says he knows what you're plan is and his post #86 is no longer true.

what you are claiming
4. Quadr denied it because the shot hadn't gone through. He then comes back in and confirms it after it goes through.

Did you go back and read Quads post 86? Tell me how what I said and what you said are different please, and how any part of what I said is untrue or misleading.
medamiedo: ....
Well once you decide to grace us with your presence again after you answer my questions in my previous post please answer my other one I asked you before, did I miss anything you were trying to say?

I will say this, if you are town then all you did with all this is cause way too much of a distraction and went about revealing everything very poorly. The majority of this day has been spent trying to get information out of you as you avoid people's questions, so as much as you keep trying to say it's clear you are town I see it as far from clear.
medamiedo: It's not named anything, just tells me the effect of what I do. Don't get how this is relevant? Haven't been dodging your questions and I don't get why this is such a big deal for you when it's literally 100% NAI what the role is called - I think you're using this as a cover for not actually contributing anything frankly.
Everyone else in the game sees how its relevant seemingly except you.

We are trying to assess your believability and what this might mean with regards to Lift whom you claim resisted the ability.

Your insinuations that the rest of us aren't trying to solve the game when you can't even be bothered to clarify your statements is laughable.

Fact is you were incorrect. You cannot be confirmed by your chat buddy.

The game this was based on had chat pairings of scum and town. As such, more so than most games, your ability to create a chat is not alignment indicative at all.

You could be scum or neutral using it to gain a free pass. Or you could be town mistakenly believing this tact would somehow substantially confirm you. So in short, what have YOU done to try to solve the game?
I can't hang 'round no more. Ain't much left to be talked about at this point - to me, anyhow. Seems to me that it's votin' time. This is just mighty frustratin'. We ain't doing nothing but going about in circles.

I wanted to give meda the benefit o' the doubt, but good golly, I dunno what to think no more. Only way to solve this impasse is to...

Vote: meda