It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCPM: June 4 - 18th, 1000 games on sale, Xenonauts will be free, Sunless Sea and RiME will be unlocked for people who spend a certain amount of money.
And more GOG Connect titles as well.
Panaias: Hey there ;)
Epitaph666: Hey Eddie, long time - no kill mate!
Contemplating if i should go on the show on July 20th...

...maybe i will, if i have money left from this sale...
If you have the time and money why not? Also, if you live close by it's an advantage! I desperately want to see them again in concert! Money... I think I can manage one way or another. Time... this is a luxury now :/ Anyway [topic derailing alert here] let's hope this sale is better than the last ones :)
Epitaph666: So... The week is here. We just don't know the day yet. I did wait one month, i can wait 3 more days.

are there any leaks yet my Fellow German GOGlodytes?
SCPM: From China:
http://games.sina.com.cn/t/n/2018-06-04/hcmurvh3401931.shtml
June 4 - 18th, 1000 games on sale, Xenonauts will be free, Sunless Sea and RiME will be unlocked for people who spend a certain amount of money.
Free Xenonauts? That's pretty nice if true as I don't have it. Interested in Sunless Sea and RiME as well, but I don't think my pc would run RiME well.
Looking forward to it :-)
no daily deal, no weekly sale..
the close is going to be shopped down!
Awesome, I was looking forward to get Sunless Sea on this sale, I hope my budget is enough to get it for free.

I'm not familiar with Xenonauts, but it looks like something I might enjoy as I'm a big fan of the old X-Com game.
Epitaph666: So... The week is here. We just don't know the day yet. I did wait one month, i can wait 3 more days.

are there any leaks yet my Fellow German GOGlodytes?
SCPM: From China:
http://games.sina.com.cn/t/n/2018-06-04/hcmurvh3401931.shtml
June 4 - 18th, 1000 games on sale, Xenonauts will be free, Sunless Sea and RiME will be unlocked for people who spend a certain amount of money.
How the actual...?
And how did China find this out before the rest of the world?
Mafwek: How the actual...?
Well, they are quite a few hours ahead of Europe and many hours ahead of the US...
Well, considering no new Daily Deal and no new Weekly Sale, China leak is very likely to become true.
Mafwek: How the actual...?
And how does SCPM access it as for me it says I'm not authorized?
Post edited June 04, 2018 by blotunga
Well since there is no new weekly sale I'm guessing it hits tomorrow. Honestly not sure what else I want but I hope GalCiv III DLCs, and Grandia II go on sale. I wouldn't mind the Catacombs collection being on sale but I might get it during the sale anyways if it doesn't.
Welp, it either starts in an hour or not at all today.
TentacleMayor: Welp, it either starts in an hour or not at all today.
what time is it in other? :P
Post edited June 04, 2018 by tinyE
TentacleMayor: Welp, it either starts in an hour or not at all today.
tinyE: what time is it in other? :P
Doesn't all gog sales starts in same time no matter what your clock shows?
tinyE: what time is it in other? :P
BeatriceElysia: Doesn't all gog sales starts in same time no matter what your clock shows?
Which is what I keep telling people when when they give me shit for getting drunk every morning! Hey man! It's happy hour SOMEWHERE!!!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to finish off this bottle of Jack and go pick up my kids for nursery school.
Post edited June 04, 2018 by tinyE