It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fuin: Thanks to brdobat for a good, smooth trade. :)
You`re welcome and thank you for a pleasant trade.
monkeydelarge: If you look at all the scam artists who have ripped people off here in the past, they all had less than 150 rep. They usually had around 40 rep. And none of the scam artists were really active members of the community.
amrit9037: Thanks bro. That was really helping. =P
Now I know why I always have to "Go First".
I never said everyone with low rep is a scam artist. But better safe than sorry.
Wants Steam
Hero Of Many
Grim Legends 1
any HOG i dont got
Dark Matter
Apox
Krautscape
The District
Road Not Taken
The Fall
Enemy Front

Haves Steam

---

Wants GOG
Xwing
Tie FIghter
Dins Curse + dlc
Drox Op + dlc

Have GOG
BloodRayne
Magrunner
All 3 S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games
Post edited May 22, 2015 by roelibex
Post edited May 29, 2015 by park_84
[Want]

Swords and Soldiers HD (I believe it's Steam only)

[Have]

These games for trade

*EDIT*

HUGE thank you to Cecil for gifting me Sword and Soldiers HD!
Post edited May 21, 2015 by jcosmocohen
jcosmocohen: [Want]

Swords and Soldiers HD (I believe it's Steam only)

[Have]

These games for trade

*EDIT*

HUGE thank you to Cecil for gifting me Sword and Soldiers HD!
Huge thank you for your gift also :)
EDIT: CODE HAS GONE UNCLAIMED FOR THE TIME LIMIT HERE, IT WILL BE REDEEMED BY ONE OF MY FATHER'S CO-WORKERS
Post edited May 23, 2015 by Wakka66
Wakka66: Have: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 download code.

Want: $50 Steam credit

Thanks in advance!
Oh dear.

Thanks in advance!
yogsloth: Oh dear.
Too much?

Thanks in advance!
yogsloth: Oh dear.
Also, I just edited in that it's for Xbox 360
Post edited May 22, 2015 by Wakka66
I'm having a weird issue in which I can't link to my main trading thread post. The URL is correctly pointing at post 5485, but across all browsers GOG parses the request and sends to the wrong page/post. Has anyone else encountered this before? Should I wait it out or maybe delete my old post and make a new main trading post?
the.kuribo: I'm having a weird issue in which I can't link to my main trading thread post. The URL is correctly pointing at post 5485, but across all browsers GOG parses the request and sends to the wrong page/post. Has anyone else encountered this before? Should I wait it out or maybe delete my old post and make a new main trading post?
Test.
the.kuribo: I'm having a weird issue in which I can't link to my main trading thread post. The URL is correctly pointing at post 5485, but across all browsers GOG parses the request and sends to the wrong page/post. Has anyone else encountered this before? Should I wait it out or maybe delete my old post and make a new main trading post?
yogsloth: Test.
Yeah on a few random clicks on others the links seem to be propagating correctly, but not mine. Could you try mine?

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post5485
the.kuribo: Yeah on a few random clicks on others the links seem to be propagating correctly, but not mine. Could you try mine?

It worked for me.
the.kuribo: Yeah on a few random clicks on others the links seem to be propagating correctly, but not mine. Could you try mine?

Works for me too, but your "have" list still stinks. ;)

Interesting issue. The link works fine for me mate. Someone light up the nerd signal, we need help on this.