It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[Want]
From Humble Weekly:
- Our Darker Purpose

From Bundle Stars Supernatural:
- Blackbay Asylum

From old bundles and promos:
- ibb & obb
- Triblaster
- Great Permutator
- The Escapist
- 1954 Alcatraz
- Papers, Please
- Luftrausers
- Soundodger+
- Project Root
- Strike Suit Infinity
- Mercenary Kings
- Magrunner: Dark Pulse
- Deus Ex: The Fall
- Stained
- Kill The Bad Guy
- Edna & Harvey: The Breakout
- Blue Toad Murder Files
- Culpa Innata
- Dead Mountaineer's Hotel
- Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch
- Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena
- Shadows on the Vatican - Act I: Greed
- Stroke of Fate: Operation Valkyrie
- Hotel Collector's Edition
- Cinders
- Return to Mysterious Island
- Return to Mysterious Island II
- SpeedRunners
- CID the Dummy
- Spy Leaks (desura)

- offers!

[Have]
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post684
I am willing to trade multiple keys for games that I want.
All keys are originated from my purchases, I don't retrade keys from other people.

edit: thanks Getcomposted and expopower :)
Post edited October 31, 2014 by alexkoti
I have a Humble bundle - Risk of Rain key will trade for any GOG Key that i don't own. :)
high rated
Vipp: I have a Humble bundle - Risk of Rain key will trade for any GOG Key that i don't own. :)
Sorry, but... seriously? ↁ_ↁ

Everyone that gets this bundle gets three extra copies of that game and people are already gifting their spares left and right on this board.
Vipp: I have a Humble bundle - Risk of Rain key will trade for any GOG Key that i don't own. :)
HypersomniacLive: Sorry, but... seriously? ↁ_ↁ

Everyone that gets this bundle gets three extra copies of that game and people are already gifting their spares left and right on this board.
Yep, Seriously. Not everyone will buy the bundle, i don't have three people to share it with and someone might have a crap game they really couldn't care for and im happy to share. i'm not asking for a triple a title, any old crap will do.
HypersomniacLive: Sorry, but... seriously? ↁ_ↁ

Vipp: Yep, Seriously. Not everyone will buy the bundle, i don't have three people to share it with and someone might have a crap game they really couldn't care for and im happy to share. i'm not asking for a triple a title, any old crap will do.
the temptation to offer you beneath a steel sky is overwhelming. O______o~
Vipp: Yep, Seriously. Not everyone will buy the bundle, i don't have three people to share it with and someone might have a crap game they really couldn't care for and im happy to share. i'm not asking for a triple a title, any old crap will do.
Sachys: the temptation to offer you beneath a steel sky is overwhelming. O______o~
Not gonna lie. Was gonna offer Teenagent.
Sachys: the temptation to offer you beneath a steel sky is overwhelming. O______o~
yogsloth: Not gonna lie. Was gonna offer Teenagent.
well we know who is making the better off then don't we! ;D
I have the free gog games folks.
Vipp: I have the free gog games folks.
if you want a genuine offer of a GOG game, then perhaps you might consider some of those that have been bundled on groupees (Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader being the most recent). theres a list on here somewhere of them (along with expiration dates).

Edit: *you might consider specifically asking for one of...
Post edited October 29, 2014 by Sachys
low rated
Here's a deal you can't refuse! I will give you one Teleglitch key for Risk of Rain! :D
Vipp: I have the free gog games folks.
Sachys: if you want a genuine offer of a GOG game, then perhaps you might consider some of those that have been bundled on groupees (Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader being the most recent). theres a list on here somewhere of them (along with expiration dates).

Thank you Sachys i will give that a try. :)
high rated
You're missing the point. Those that won't buy the bundle will be served by those that will and are already given their spare copies for free on this board, i.e. you're most likely going to have a really-really hard time finding someone to trade for it with all the free copies flying around, and what you expect in return is irrelevant.
advancedhero: Here's a deal you can't refuse! I will give you one Teleglitch key for Risk of Rain! :D
I paid $30 for my set of keys but Teleglitch is free even if you don;t buy the basic bundle before the bundle that allows you to have the RoR keys. That is an offer i can refuse.

It's sorted now anyway.
Sachys: if you want a genuine offer of a GOG game, then perhaps you might consider some of those that have been bundled on groupees (Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader being the most recent). theres a list on here somewhere of them (along with expiration dates).

Vipp: Thank you Sachys i will give that a try. :)
its honestly the only genuine offer you might recieve - aside from the games that were free to get at any point.

on the note of those: fallout codes from the xmas promo are invalidated.
HypersomniacLive: You're missing the point. Those that won't buy the bundle will be served by those that will and are already given their spare copies for free on this board, i.e. you're most likely going to have a really-really hard time finding someone to trade for it with all the free copies flying around, and what you expect in return is irrelevant.
What your saying is irrelevant. I'm new to this forum so i havent got any idea who is buying codes for other people so i have no idea what demand is - i didn't pick the codes up for free and this is a Trade thread not a (have a good reason and understand the politics and trading of friends over the board) Trade thread.

The fact of the matter is im new and learning and your being arrogant and unhelpful. if the key is worthless it wont be picked up. it's not at a loss to me or anyone else so the commotion you caused is pointless.