It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Want: Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl, Stalker Call of Pripyat

Have: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post993

Traded with Christoph89, foxworks, Accatone, Leroux, irlandezul, gbaz69, Darilon, Getcomposted x4, Psyringe, roelibex, Impaler26, KoreaBeat, Ingsoc85, blarth
Since I currently have nothing on my PayPal and I don't want to miss the current XCOM promo on
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-XCOMEUCE/xcom-enemy-unknown-the-complete-edition
I'm looking for someone to help me get it before the promo ends. I'll pay back via PP after the weekend.
PM me if you can help, thanks in advance.
Updates in my Steam stuff post
-/-
Post edited November 19, 2014 by HeadphonesON
low rated
So I have some money issues lately and paycheck is 2 weeks away so I have to make some cash fast. So I trade some of my steam gifts for cash. Throw me a PM if you like something from this list

[Have]

* Mad Riders™
* Bang Bang Racing
* Men of War: Condemned Heroes
* Vessel
* Spellforce 2 - Faith in Destiny Digital Deluxe
* Prince of Persia
* Unmechanical
* Frozen Synapse
* Red Faction®: Armageddon
* Tomb Raider: Legend
* Tomb Raider: Anniversary
* R.U.S.E.™
* The Book of Unwritten Tales
* Red Faction Collection
* The Whispered World Special Edition
* Need for Speed: Shift
* Game of Thrones Bundle
* Who Wants to Be a Millionaire
* The Sims Medieval
* RPG Maker VX Ace
* Interstellar Marines
* How to Survive
* Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
* Divinity: Dragon Commander
* Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition
* Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning™
* The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Preorder Bundle
* LOST PLANET® 3
* 7 Days to Die
* Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World

[Want]
PayPal or Skrill
Post edited September 21, 2014 by spinefarm
spinefarm: So I have some money issues lately and paycheck is 2 weeks away so I have to make some cash fast. So I trade some of my steam gifts for cash. Throw me a PM if you like something from this list
*snip*
[Want]
PayPal or Skrill
Selling keys for money is not allowed here on GOG!
low rated
spinefarm: So I have some money issues lately and paycheck is 2 weeks away so I have to make some cash fast. So I trade some of my steam gifts for cash. Throw me a PM if you like something from this list
*snip*
[Want]
PayPal or Skrill
Impaler26: Selling keys for money is not allowed here on GOG!
Reading is your friend you know? Gifts mate...gifts
Impaler26: Selling keys for money is not allowed here on GOG!
spinefarm: Reading is your friend you know? Gifts mate...gifts
And? Selling gifts for money is also not allowed. It doesn't make a difference.

See this post:

JudasIscariot: Don't sell keys here, please.

I hope this helps :)

Again:

No key selling. Thanks.
Post edited September 21, 2014 by Impaler26
low rated
spinefarm: Reading is your friend you know? Gifts mate...gifts
Impaler26: And? Selling gifts for money is also not allowed.
I don't see such rule in the first post:
5) "As stated by a gog mod, selling game keys on gog.com is not allowed!! (even at discount prices)".

Or you are the new boss around here :)
Impaler26: And? Selling gifts for money is also not allowed.
spinefarm: I don't see such rule in the first post:
5) "As stated by a gog mod, selling game keys on gog.com is not allowed!! (even at discount prices)".

Oh then please explain what's the difference between selling keys and selling gifts?
low rated
spinefarm: I don't see such rule in the first post:

Impaler26: Oh then please explain what's the difference between selling keys and selling gifts?
Why do I even bother.... Next time just ask ppl around here,that know me...before acting like a "mod"of the thread
spinefarm: Why do I even bother.... Next time just ask ppl around here,that know me...before acting like a "mod"of the thread
You are right i don't find anything in the terms of use neither in the Website FAQ (unless i missed something)

However if a moderator ask to not do it, as quoted above ; it's for an obvious reason ; to avoid scammer.

i don't say you are one; but not following a moderator advice isn't really a good idea...

i'm not a moderator ,just a simple user, and to be honest, i won't buy any keys / gifts from someone i don't know and "i won't bother to ask around".
low rated
DyNaer: snip
The problem here is that the rule is about steam keys/origin keys/HB gifts...etc. Not about steam gifts.
So yeah if it ain't specified, I don't see any specific rule against Steam gifts.

And this fellow that started all this ain't a mod at all.

p.s. Nice to meet ya.I'm spine :P
spinefarm: The problem here is that the rule is about steam keys/origin keys/HB gifts...etc. Not about steam gifts.
So yeah if it ain't specified, I don't see any specific rule against Steam gifts.

And this fellow that started all this ain't a mod at all.

p.s. Nice to meet ya.I'm spine :P
sure a gift isn't a key: you can create whatever keys you want (following the steam format) , even if those are obviously fake ....

a gift you can''t,

i think Judas advice could apply there, but hey i'm not him :) (so i could be wrong)

ps : nice to meet you too :P
Post edited September 21, 2014 by DyNaer
low rated
DyNaer: snip
That was the idea - you can't fake gifts :)