It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you Cyberevil for a smooth trade.
Grargar: Thank you Cyberevil for a smooth trade.
Ditto to you, Grargar, a pleasure!
Want: Empire Earth 2 at 85% off ($1.49)

Have: Another GOG game at similar price

Thank you for your consideration.
Post edited June 19, 2014 by dizcology
Edit.
Post edited June 24, 2014 by Nicole28
Battle Isle Platinum is on Flash Sale (and a couple of Rebellion games too) for an hour or so.
Check the other games, and if there's something that interests you here.
Bumping my post.
I'm looking to trade Beyond Good & Evil for Ultima 1+2+3 and 4+5+6.
Thanks, Chean for a smooth trade. I'll try to not be tardy next time :D
A question, I hope it's OK if I ask here -

Where do you guys generally get all these spare keys? Is it from buying bundles where you already owned 'x' game or...? Do you buy extra copies? Buyer's remorse? Just trying to get a handle on this!

Thanks
xenocidic: Do you buy extra copies?
That's where I got my start, pretty much :D Also, whenever I buy bundles, I sometimes add the Steam keys to my trade inventory :-)
Edit: Thanks undeadcow for the trade.

Now how do I add rep?
Post edited June 18, 2014 by rayden54
Minor update to my list.

foxworks: Thanks, Chean for a smooth trade. I'll try to not be tardy next time :D
Many thanks to you as well! :)
I have Updated my trading list.
I have steamcash and paypal and i want to trade for rogue legacy which is currently $3.74
The reason i cannot buy it is because the card linked to my pp is a gift card that refuses to buy any games from gog due to being based in a different country. I am willing to trade for something of equal value on steam, or by gift using paypal. I really want to grab rogue legacy during this sale.
It'd be nice if there was a way to separate trading rep from general forum rep. I'm getting negative rep from people who don't agree with me on a forum post. Has nothing to do with my trading reliability.
rayden54: It'd be nice if there was a way to separate trading rep from general forum rep. I'm getting negative rep from people who don't agree with me on a forum post. Has nothing to do with my trading reliability.
Well being newish (May 2014) and not having any trades to refer too, it's going to be a little bit more difficult, but not impossible.

What you're going to have to do is initiate a trade and send your codes first.

Once you build up a few trades you should be good.